Lyrically gifted analysts of Sup Forums, can you please explain the meaning of these lyrics?

Lyrically gifted analysts of Sup Forums, can you please explain the meaning of these lyrics?

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

>I AM A ÇUCK, I AM A LIBTARD
>I'M A FAG THAT WANTS BLACKS TO LIVE AMONGST US

What did he mean by this?

>this is a 40 year old man

Fuck off Sam

He's owning those words so the mean alt-right can't use it against him.

It means he's jealous of Eric because he doesn't get called a cuck

Cuck isn't fucking filtered anymore you absolute newfaggot, so you don't need to use the Turkish C you fucking Idiot.

Tim here

You're all the idiots for not getting my superior irony. Dumb gullible idiots! I still win at the end of the day.

Cuck in all caps is still filtered

Christ, is this Tim lashing out for not getting to direct a Netflix series?

at least hes self aware now

what did OP mean by this?

Can this guy be more of a loser

He could be posting here.

is this guy srsly frogposting on SC
kill yourself Tim

validating, so anybody who uses and has used them about him know they work

What went wrong?
Does he have autism?

passive agressive jealousy of sam the man

Suicide when?

Then don't write it in all caps you stupid fucking faggot.

So many triggered alt right faggots itt lmao

Why in the fuck he's pandering to Sup Forums?

Why did she put her sandwich in a cup?

>He's owning those words so the mean alt-right can't use it against him.

Yes, just like how nigger and faggot have lost all their power

>I'm not a cuck
>I'm not a libtard
>I do not want blacks to live amongst us
I think I broke the code and uncovered the message Tim intended

welcome to the fold, brother

When was the last time you called a black person a nigger to their face.

The words haven't lost their power, you have you little weak white boy. That's why you gotta use those words in the middle of the night on an internet forum instead of loud and proud in public.

Tim, please stop posting these threads.

Whitey BTFO

>on the internet insulting a "supposed white person" about being a wimp, by using the internet

By your own argument you're just as guilty of doing the same, dumbass.

Look at these little white boys with little white dicks pulling the "No I'm not but you are!!!"

Just because you have the dick size of an elementary school kid doesn't mean you need to act like one.

Bow down to your superiors white boy.

Is this cuckfaggot the libtard equivalent of our boy Sam?

>Sam
>Not Tim

he does

ITT: No one realizes that Tim is actually mocking "cucks and libtards." He's also coyly admitting his support for Trump.

Read the lyrics kids.

The only thing he's serious about it taking it up the ass. He's definitely bi.

the unfunny liberal version of Sam Hyde

Man this board has gotten worse. I like mde and I like Tim and Eric and Eric Andre. But you guys have made it impossible to talk about anything but Sam because you think he's a white supremacist and Sup Forums cross posters like to roleplay as nazis. Just an awful place. Also I checked out the mde subreddit to see if there was more stuff related to the show and it's all posts of political news articles and probably less discussion than here What terrible fans.

You're surprised a political show gets people talking about politics? You must be retarded.

Fuck off Tim

Fuck off Sam

You get on the internet anonymously to complain about people getting on internet to complain anonymously.

THEN, to demonstrate your immaturity you continue by adding baseless penis insults.

You assume I am white. You are an idiot.

You sound like you're about to cry white boy. Clear your eyes little white boy, now is not the time for fear. That comes later, when this big black dick comes out.

Now you're a waste of time. Dream up whatever bullshit comforts you.

Is it confirmed that Sam hates Tim and Eric? Seems a little petty considering he stole their humor.

thats why he hates them. cant live up.

>people fell for this masterfull audio-shitpost

It seems audio is a surefire way to assblast. Will be noted for future Bane-threads.

>when grandpa tries to participate in last year's memes

I can't quite figure out if memers are taking Tim too seriously or Tim is taking memers too seriously

Fuck off Andre

Both

everyone needs to lighten up a bit and remember pure comedy will help your crippling depression not misplaced anger.
It makes me sad seeing politics corrupt the things that I had kept sacred in this harsh world

I legit think tim actually doesnt give a shit beyond annoyance that anyone is even sending him bullshit on twitter.

30+ liberals are just in shock and confusion at the realization that they're not part of youth counterculture anymore and lashing out. Tim's thing is irony so he lashes out ironically.

I don't know the history of this feud between Tim and the alt-right or whatever, but the fact that this has even happened in just hilarious.

What is wrong with you fucking fags lmao

>Whitey have lost all their power

It's just the current social climate, nigger will soon be a more acceptable word the more BLM fucks shit up.

Tim and Sam are quite similar in that they are provocateurs and get a kick out of riling people up.
They just do it in different ways.
I am probably closest to the "alt right" in political spehers, but Sam isn't overly invested in politics. Yes, he is somewhere in the alt right, but he also does a lot of political shit just because leftists are so easy to piss off. He wouldn't give a shit about politics if that weren't the case

its not even a feud, t b h, its just tim making fun of losers.

Nice false flag, Tim.

Tim makes fun of everyone.

Then he realised that the joke was on him.

i called in to tim's office hours and he made fun of me but im CLEARLY not a loser so I dont think he makes fun of everyone.

he's clearly severely depressed

I don't really care about Sup Forums shit or this feud but I'd just like to say that Paul Simon is a fucking musical genius.

>we have reached a point so far beyond irony it's impossible to tell who's insulting who, if they're insulting them at all

Holy shit Tim is owning the fuck out of Sup Forums. Omfg. It's so awesome.

*except liberals

Sup Forums is easy to own because its full of losers who will constantly defend themselves. the only reason im here is because im an alcoholic

yeah thats because they're the one's who are usually right.

xd