I feel like I'm going insane Sup Forums. Anyone want to chat? I don't really care about what...

I feel like I'm going insane Sup Forums. Anyone want to chat? I don't really care about what, I'm just really fucking lonely.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
plug.dj/cool-150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know the feel. so whats up.

Well that's a hard question user. I've been so depressed and anxious lately. Recently, I blocked all my closest friends on all forms of social media and contact, just so I won't burden them with my existence. I guess that's what's up. Other than that, I've been trying to learn guitar to keep myself busy. What about you?

also highly depressed. a magnitude of bad thoughts. all triggered. by what i counted as my closest friend blocking me on all contact platforms. so i feel kinda dead inside. but other then that trying to function one day at a time.

>Can't tell if b8, but I'll roll with it
Well damn. That's ironic. What caused them to block you, if you don't mind me asking? And yeah, I get just trying to make it day to day. I found the guitar at a pawn shop. Figured it'd be a way to distract me enough to keep myself from becoming an hero.

sorry i now realize how that can sound like bait. my apologize. just it is true. their reasoning was that i was to overwhelming. i dont talk to anyone else about my problems. im not taking care of my self. and every time i crashed they crashed pulling they further down into their depression. so i was overall unhealthy. and they blocked me.

>Auto
you don't have friends?

what sex are you so i can decide do i want to stay in this thread, also pic of you.

Damn...that's the whole reason I blocked them all. All of my friends are fucking attractive, alpha, charismatic and masterful at some sort of art or skill. And I'm pretty much worthless.
Male.
Not anymore, I guess.

convince me to an hero

Didn't want to bring them down. I never shared my problems or the fact that I was depressed with them, it's just I knew they could start to tell. I was having frequent anxiety attacks. Probably once every three times we would get together.
>>Fucking gay ass mobile app took out half of my text

let's see a pic, femanon here, you got snapchat

You know the drill.
>No tits? GTFO.
>Tits and no time stamp? GTFO
>Both? State your buisness

tits or gtfo, but you are needing to talk..sounds like a complete loser to me.

So CNN just blackmailed a 15-year-old who made a meme where Trump punched CNN in the face.

OP here, not that other nigger. Not really comfortable giving out personal details, when I come to this site to be anonymous. Drop your Snapchat though and you'll get a message

I saw that. CNN is complete cancer

Link it cunt

>Implying you can't just Google it

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

first responder here op. i hope your day get better.

drflavor

You too bro. I'd ask for Kik or something, but I'm actually out of the house at the moment, and the only form of contact I have is messenger.

Sent a request with my backup.

yeah i saw it.

>thread quickly desolves into memes.
I fucking hate this site.

what the fuck do you want then, mate.

need someone to talk to. dont know how to meet people. scared to try irl. life sucks. probably less than a year away from an hero

Cheer up and fap OP

People are overrated. Just stay inside all day collecting neetbux and order groceries delivery

For someone to follow the god damn thread topic, you dumb nigger
>
>
>Not OP

plug.dj/cool-150

faggots quit acting and come chill and chat

Hey there, new to this thread. Unblock all your friends and tell them what's going on. That is how you will find out who your real friends are and they can help you out in whatever way you need. I have a friend who is an extreme introvert and me and him totally understand each other. If he doesn't want to hang out a certain day when I text him he just says no I don't feel like it today and I totally get that. Just let them know how you feel. Real friends will not bail on you for being a weird introvert. Everyone is weird bra

Honestly, I don't mind talking to people about whatever, but this is definitely not a great place to have any sort of meaningful conversations. Being anonymous is great sometimes, but it makes it difficult to further contact people and make friends on here. So I'd recommend going to any other website for this. I don't really use Redditch, but at least you can dm and whatnot there.

yeah, i've actually looked into getting them delivered to my house as I haven't gone shopping in over a month and just eat cheap bread that I get from the corner store. I have a job where I see 200+ people a day including returning customers. I just can't seem to make connections. I have 2 friends one of wich lives 14 hours away. I just don't think I have anything to live for anymore. I just want to quit my job and move back into mom's so that I can go back to therapy and get some stability back in my life

play anything you want

I've had trouble with Facebook. I don't know what to say to people without looking like a complete loser that everyone sees whenever they look at that other person's post or look on my page

Old copypasta, go to bed summerfag

Yeah, but not with these friends. They're the people who get in front of lines when we go to the club, and I'm just always sort of there. I don't really ever seem to fit in.
>Inb4 get new friends
Nah, I love them to death. They're fun, we get along, have similar interests, etc. Thanks for the input though

OP here, same problem. I don't understand how people can just randomly message other people

I wasn't saying to message random people. I probably should have been a bit more specific, but didn't want to have too long of a reply. I meant to maybe make some sort of thread on a subreddit or something. I'm sure there is one for just talking things out and trying to deal with problems. I've never done anything like that, but I assume that it does exist and happen. It couldn't hurt to try.

Sleeping my car tonight, life's been kind of a bummer, feel contained, abusive, and shallow
Not sure what to do with myself anymore, nobody talks to me, kind of fucked everything up for myself and everywhere I turn to I'm confronted with penetrating blackness
Shit sucks man, dried out, exhausted, can't do anything but sulk

Maybe try drawing or writing up something. Whenever I feel depressed with shit; I just try thinking about character ideas and try writing them out or drawing them. I'm no artist or great writer either, so it's never pretty, but i've found it quite useful for taking my mind off of things.

oh, believe me, i have. It seems like I'm one of the few that are missing out on social opportunities because I didn't meet more people when I was in school. I'm friends with people who do have plenty of connections and interact with them a lot but none of them seem to find any connection with me even if things went well in the conversation. As for talking online, i've tried many different dating sites putting work into my profile and the messages I send people but I haven't found one that is even willing to send a message back to tell me that they are not interesting. the social climate here seems to be falling apart from my view on the ground but the people flying high with friends just look down and shit hoping that it lands on my head

I wouldn't tell you to get new friends, friends are like family. Just talk to them. My friend who I mentioned wouldn't be comfortable with stuff like that either, you just have to be vocal about what you want and what you needed. Your friends will respect that.