I'm a proffesional overwatch player ama

I'm a proffesional overwatch player ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how to climb with Reinhardt

What does that even mean?

do you give footjobs with your soles or your toes?

Any tips on getting better at rocket jumping with the Soldier?

Can you kill yourself on live stream for us? Specifically put a bottle rocket up your ass set it off then hang yourself.

How does it feel to be a professional at something that doesn't pay shit, and has no potential of getting you laid by hot chicks?

what kind of socks are you wearing?

When I play with platinums I can hold my own, but I can't get out of silver doing solo que. I don't think I'm the problem. My aim is great, I'll switch to play whatever role my team needs, and I know my position in each one. Am I really just getting shit luck, or should I be able to carry?

do u DVA main?

Tits or gtfo

Learn how/when to pin and earthshatter. But rein is very hard to climb with rn
Means i play ow as my proffesion
Practice it
Thats gonna be a soft no for now

tits or gtfo

also,
*professional

Ha ha ha. He didn't say he was a professional of grammar

What's your stance on Mei? How can I play Mei well?

Pretty awesome, and it pays better than you think
Not wearing any atm
If you're good you will climb. Stop thinking youre doing well and figure out what youre doing wrong, then work to improve those things. Nobody plays perfectly
No
Not a question

Nice legs. How old are you?

You should right click for 90% of your damage, her left click is very niche. Also learn to split teams with your wall

i always forget how creepy half of the people on b are.

Is you male or is you female?

But more importantly, is you unstoppable?

Can you post a picture of your "significant other"?

OP, just wait for it! haha
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

Female, and no im not
I dont have one

why don't u dva main shes so cute omg! but forreal climbing out of gold is tough as hell because no one really communicates, what are your thoughts on that? i try to not boss people around but its frustrating having 4 dps and no healers when im willing to be flexible but the rest of my team isnt :/

Post a picture of your facr

How much do you weight?

Can you post a timestamp?

Can you post more pics?

And how much do you make? How exactly are u pro?

Can I be pro too?

thoughts on junkrat? I always loved demo in tf2 and generally love playing with bouncy grenade launching weapons, but I'm not super feeling him. Also haven't played in a long time.

your feet and legs look trap/boyish

practice. quick play. try other characters.

explain to me what game balance means. specifically what game balance means to Blizzard

Prove it. Take a picture of your rank w/ a timestamp.

Close your door you fucking weirdo.

Those legs belong to 15 year old Eliza, not OP.

Shes cute, but not really my jam in terms of gameplay. As for your other question, if your team wont cooperate just focus on your self. Make sure you always play your best and when you lose, think what YOU could have done better, not the rest of your team. Eventually you will get better and you will climb.
No
I make 65 thousand a year and I'm pro because i'm contracted with an organisation to play

No way that's Eliza. I fap to Eliza on the daily I would know

Honestly its unlikely but possible
Hes honestly shit but that doesnt mean hes unplayable. Look at someone like PvP, hes a hard junk main and hes top 500
It means having the characters and maps be in such a way that there's a somewhat level playing field amongst them with room for skill to have a large impact on games

l m a o

How tall are you?
Any std?
What kind of panties do you wear?
Do you use drugs?
Own any pets?
Rate your looks 1-10
Rate your personally 1-10
Do you like anal?
Do you give oral?
Spit or swallow?
Favorite sex position?
Biggest cock you've ever had?

can you prove it?

>a somewhat level playing field
>with room for skill to have a large impact on games
you're pretty good at this. ever thought of being a professional comedian and not a fucking loser?

Im 5'5"
No
Usually wear boxers tbh
Not recreational ones
I have 2 cats
No
Im not against it
Spit
Idk
Thanks for being a creep, wouldnt be Sup Forums without peeps like you

Have you ever done cocaine off a tranny hookers cock with your shoes tied together and a guy named fat Tony filming it? Then you're no pro good sir

kek

>LUL im shit so im going to blame the game for being unfair

Don't let these queers talk you down.

You make $65k/year to play a game. To play a fucking game. Some of the choads on here went to school for 4 years to get a job that pays $40k/year.

Keep on keepin on pro game player. They all just jealous

Lol thanks, they werent getting me down though

That sounds intriguing. You ever bowled against a preist with a drinking and girl problem?

;-)

Yes *sips frothy Mountain Dew*

the fuck is wrong with you?

Not a damn thing. What's wrong with you kind sir?

You can stop now I'm creeped out

Got any "critical" tips? Something that I might be doing or not doing that I might not even realize I'm doing? Floating around mid-high gold on ps4.

Do you play pc?

You're fucking retarded if you think this kike is an actual overwatch professional.

Is Teemo a viable jungler?

Yes i play pc. In terms of general tips its hard to say. Make sure you dont waste your ult, because ults are what win games. And that means not holding it for too long, but also make sure you dont throw it away on a fight thats already won or lost

Yeah, burn the PS4 and get the xb1

Are you from the USA?
How long have you been pro?
Is there a long future in this?
Do you have sponsors who give you swag?

ITT "hey guys look at me, I'm pretending to be a professional OW gammer grill and I'm just giving very broad and vague answers to all the questions about OW that people would already know if they played it"

You must have a very pathetic life OP and even if you did play overwatch, it's a fact you couldn't even make it out of bronze.

It means OP is a lower who thinks they'll be able to get a nice house, afford to live decently and retire on the shittance they make playing vidya right now while their life passes by. I fucking kek & reel at "pro video gamers." It's very similar to the camwhore mentality: "I'm making money doing this non-career right now, instead of building the fundamentals for the rest of my life, so I'll just do this forever right?"
Pro-gamers all think they're going to be the next Johnathan Wendel, but they eventually just end up room mating in a shitty apartment or becoming a tendies greentext.

Why is Symetra best?

Congrats you brought up a even shitter "professional" gamer that plays some shitty game to compare to shitty professional gamers.

No one would want to be some cuck, please keep you nostalgia faggot shit to yourself.

Well to be fair, if you live in buttfuck nowhere paying peanuts in living expenses it's not a bad gig. But if you're a pro gamer I assume you live a very sad life automatically

timestamp or gtfo

>being a blizcuck and deluding that the game is perfect
i was already gud at the game months into it after it released but then I realized it wasn't that great.

>half a million in prize money alone

So you are a professional in the shittiest eSport there is. I hope you get good at some other games because Overwatch is dying hard and fast.

I had to give a broad and vague answer because he asked a broad and vague question.

tracer main
then rein
u gud

>30 millions players
>dying
Yea its pretty sad tbh
Shes not

What is your Favorite and least favorite class?

>some cuck
He's made a shit ton of money doing just what you're defending: playing vidya for money. He had the since to work it for all it was worth and "endorse" products based on it.
All the games that are currently popular now will be considered shitty seven years from now too, just as you're saying the games he played are.
>No one wants to be some cuck.
Yeah okay, whatever edgelord. You want to be "pro" at some nothing pursuit but you don't actually want to make any realy money at it because "muh standards of not being a sellout."

>since
"Since?" Fuck I'm typing like an autist tonight.
"Sense."

Professional*

500k is a lot of money sure, but how long do you think it'll last without a decent paying job or other investments? Sure, if you live in a trailer out in the middle of nowhere it'll last you a long time, anywhere else? Not long. Don't make it seem like being a pro gamer is any better than it really is

>ama

what do you think of my dick OP?

It's laughable at best.

1. It's small
2. you had to use a cockring to even get that big.

Are you a swordfish?

you suck man, just go to bed.

Looks very red
No im not

"female"

My God sir, have u no shame?

Well since this thread has clearly gone off the rails, I'm going to bed so ask now if youve got any other questions. If not, gn Sup Forums, you never fail to dissapoint

alright, I'm going to bed. Good night all. I was gonna wait around for another question, but I didn't come here to see a bunch of cocks. Probably my fault; I should have expected this from this shitty website.

dear proffesional overwatch player,

I beat you with my eyes wide shut blindfolded in both overwatch and leagues of legends,

add me if you dare, you elo-boosted amateur;

missjulesvelia

who told you I'm a sir?

You stream or have youtube? I'd like to see gameplay.

When will u kill yourself?

I'd rather not reveal my identity
When i've decided i want to

g'night OP

Just kill yourself op

probably a good call on the not linking it. Always forgot how shitty this place is. Good night then.

Pretty much covered my thoughts, thanks

I think this every single time I come back here, but somehow I still end up here like once every few months or so.