Are rimjobs a meme? Has anyone actually had their gf regularly eat their ass?

Are rimjobs a meme? Has anyone actually had their gf regularly eat their ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my gf eats my ass regularly

What does it feel like?

I'm jealous. How did you initiate it?

My ass eats my girlfriend regularly.

It feels liek someone is licking your asshole.

My girlfriend occasionally does it. It feels pretty amazing, but I feel bad for her. I'm super clean, but I actually care about her and know she's just doing it for me. If I was dating some stupid slut I'd have her lick my ass until I blew my load.

my girl eats my ass regularly

I like to kiss girls, I don't want their tongue up my ass. Gross

My regular eats my ass girlfriendly.

my ass eats my girl regularly.

id never admit it in real life but feels great

That's funny because my ass eats my grill regularly.

Rimjobs are fantastic. Not gonna make you cum by itself but it's like a massage. Feelsgoodman.
Easiest way is to hook up with a chick who likes to be humiliated. Fat chicks have this fetish pretty commonly.

My girlfriend eats my ass. She asked me if she could and i was down. She jerked me off while she was doing. I nutted insanely hard. It was nice but i don't know if i would want it all the time but its nice. I eat her ass as often as i could

>Fat chicks have this fetish pretty commonly

fat chicks are just desperate enough to do something no other women would until years into a relationship

>inb4 my gf did that... blah blah blah
not referring to rape victims

Ex gf was a fat rape victim lmao.

My girlfriend in college use to do it all the time.

Then there was with slut I met on couchsurfing that LOVED to do it. She was great. She's married now. kek. Poor schlub.

No, but I usually eat hers. I love the delicate and faint smell of a girl's anus.

hahaha. you're alright user, you're alright

I remember the first time a girl went down and started to lick my asshole. I thought I died and went to heaven. Then she started to stick her tongue up my ass and I blasted so fucking hard is shot all over my face.

how does it taste? I hear it tastes like cashews

omg cashews hahaaha

you're a fucking retard

My first wife would eat mine. I don't even wash my ass good. I lost respect for her and divroced that nasty skank. She wasn't even fat. Just stupid I guess.

all women are stupid my friend. every last fucking one

I eat my gfs as often as she'll let me. I usually get her to lie at the edge of the bed, legs up in the air, ass exposed. I'm squatting on the floor between her legs, and I bury my tongue in her ass. I'm slowly training her to fart in my mouth - even her just pushing out against my tongue is fucking incredible. Sometimes she'll push a bit too hard and her piss will drive down into my mouth, which I quickly suck up and drink. I normally cum a fucking torrent when she does this, and she intentionally pushes out her asshole harder.

Sometimes during a blowjob, she'll wander down and lick my balls - I normally grab hold of my cock and start jerking it, so she starts wandering lower, not wanting to stop me. She'll 'test' the area a bit (I try to keep it pretty clean, obviously), and she'll start licking - inserting a finger once in a while. She's a little rough with the fingering, but I normally blast pretty quick while she's doing that.

We don't normally plan out when we're going to get freaky like that, so I have a little water bottle in the bathroom that I shoot up my ass before I head to bed - don't need her popping her finger out of my ass with a nice turd on the end.

Pretty sure not srs, could be srs though

This

I have to assume it is mostly a meme. Getting shit in your face can cause a bunch of different serious infection:

Vibrio cholerae (cholera)
Clostridium difficile (pseudomembranous enterocolitis)
Shigella (shigellosis / bacillary dysentery)
Salmonella typhii (typhoid fever)
Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
Escherichia coli.
Campylobacter.

To name a few, not to mention Hand Foot and Mouth Disease which is quite common.

this is a perfect example of what the guy who cant get a girl to save his life but desperately wants to lick an ass would say

>risk of disease stops people from engaging in sexual activities

user...

Nope. It's advice from someone who has been in the emergency room from eating bad pussy. Take it or leave it you fucking retard.

No, not once in 8 years. I dumped her not entirely for that but she wouldnt even hit the guch up. Not even once. And she couldnt bare anal. One night I got drunk and coked and took it by force and she didnt talk to me for like 3 months. Cunt

ive got some advice for you

dont eat bad pussy

and please for the love of god explain this story. god i can only image the smell... ugh

haha so true

cheers

fuck off

and it didn't smell any worse than any other pussy. it doesn't have to stink to contain pathogens.

Very srs, I assure you. It's taken two years to get her to this point. Once in a while she'll try to full on piss, which I also enjoy - but she hasn't asked me to pee for her yet. Not really sure I'd want to anyway, I think I prefer the bit of humiliation on my end from it. No shitting though, I don't think we'll cross that line.

A few times, it feels weird and good at the same time..

>One night I got drunk and coked and took it by force and she didnt talk to me for like 3 months. Cunt
>cunt

please tell the story user, you cant just throw out there that you ended up in the ER for eating bad pussy and not tell the story

Girl wanted to give me a rim job once

I didn't understand why cuz it's not like I showered before hand or anything but I didn't say no

Felt better than I expected but it was a 1 time thing after she put a finger in my ass

you have to explain what went on there man, seriously. never heard such a thing. Did you choke on a cunt lip?

i just dont understand how someone can say that, respond in a way that makes it sound honest and not tell the story. i need to know. how does that happen

There isn't much to tell. I got Hand Foot and Mouth disease from eating pussy.

The only amusing part of the whole story is the actual name of the virus that causes it: Coxsackievirus, which is pronounced "cock sucky virus"

see

>one time thing after she put a finger in my ass

This is one of my concerns tbh.

Because you didn't enjoy it? Or because she fished out a glistening dookie?

Prostate massage is the real fucking deal, dude. Get a small bottle to squirt your insides clean before getting freaky with her next time, and I swear to Christ, her finger stroking that sweet spot will take you to another level.

so you get some sores and go to the ER? also wtf did this bitch do to get that shit in her pussy

also any warning signs we should look for? smelly cunt, sores, torn asshole?

best sucking shit LMAO
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

Nigger WebMD says that shit goes away on its own in a week. I know a guy who got syphilis in Mexico and doesnt regret it

user sounds like a retard

It's like having food poisoning.
>wtf did this bitch do to get that shit in her pussy
Probably wiped back to front
>also any warning signs we should look for?
no it's caused by shit. shit is infectious, biohazardous material. its also very common in toddlers who touch their assholes and don't wash their hands before putting their fingers in their mouths.

>I blasted so fucking hard is shot all over my face
This. The best feeling orgasms I have are when my wife is licking by taint. Half the time I hit myself in the face.

user... was this girl a toddler? be honest

bags of sand

no lol

My girl really gets her tongue deep in my ass

Assfriends eat my regirl gularly.

sounds pretty gay

Dub comfirm.

This guy gets it.

I toss my girl on the bed then aggressively rim her from time to time, but only when I know she's clean.

A girl eating my ass doesn't sound appealing to me tho. Maybe if I were destroying some nasty slut and degrading the hell out of her, but I wouldn't do that to a gf or someone I cared about.

kek

Kek'd out loud, but quietly

My girlfriend is pretty much my slave in the bedroom. She tosses my salad once or twice while I make her wear a plug. But it feels good to have your ass eaten out. Sometimes I like it when she sucks my dick and fingers my ass too. It makes me cum buckets.

Also this. My girl has some extra weight on her and she loves to be humiliated.

This is what I did. My girlfriend was giving me head and I slowly and softly started pushing her head farther down. She then got to my balls and I left it there for awhile then I bent my legs and pushed her head even farther and she started. It's quite amazing

Usually girls at bars who are drunk will do that shit.

My gf rarely does it.

I have a fuck buddy who does it when I ask though.

A girl isn't my girlfriend until it's understood I expect her to regularly eat my ass. Some are resistant at first but, it makes them uniformly happier in the end. It makes them feel special.

Which tells you all you need to know about women.

more like unsalted walnuts if you wanna compare it to nuts lmao

you guys have inspired me to ask for some rimmin' next time i'm with a nice lady. i am 35 and will be a first timer getting it, but have given it a lot. think its time for me. thanks Sup Forumsros

this is so fucking true. also lets them feel dominant for a bit which just makes them more submissive. my girl loves my ass now. sometimes when i walk past her she pulls my pants down and just shoves her tongue in my asshole