Favorite system of a down album?

Favorite system of a down album?

I dont listen to faggot music.

Thats definitely coheed and cambria.. And fuck you system of a down beats whatever gay shit you kids are listening to these days..

Master of puppets

dank side of the moon

ill listen to any song they made honestly. I miss that kind of angry deranged rock, it kept me civil

chop soup

Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness

Theyre a bunch of fuckin tards if u ask moi

Blood and thunder.

the gayest band. makes bronski beat look like motorhead by comparison.

Yes

>syndrome of a down

led zeppelin 2

7/10 troll, but to answer your question, most any song except a few. Favorite may be Hypnotize or Mesmerize, not sure. Probably Hypnotize

They are all great.

System of an Up
Taxidermy
Purchase This Album
Mezzanine
Hypnotoad

The one where they get political. You know the one.

Who likes old mayhem?

In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

The Willing Wells off of Good Apollo are good enough to be a close second by themselves though.

In terms of Soad albums, definitely Toxicity, with their self-titled being a close second.

You know, it's funny you posted this because SOAD was my FAAAAVORITE fuckin' band back in the day, with Coheed taking over once I let go of my teenage angst.

>bonus round
Who is the hottest Coheed member and why is it Zach Super Duper Cooper?

>definitely Toxicity, with their self-titled being a close second
>2017
>still trying to build a prison
>for you and me to live in

I like that song 'Welcome Home (Sanitarium)'

Dude Science is such a fuckin' cut I remember hearing that on ATV Offroad Fury: 2 and becoming one with the universe as I discovered the magic of a band I truly loved.

are you me from high school? no love for prize fighter inferno?

Don't know their albums but I love the song:
>paint it black
>Rank n file
>raining blood
And my favorite >fur elise

The one with the dragonfly on the cover. Just great start to finish

Si

Ur a tard

Of course I love the Prize Fighter! I've got his pink Half Measures EP on vinyl.

>Mike genuinely owes me two grand.
I supposedly bought the bass that he recorded sstb with and he never shipped it. He only mailed half of the shit he sold that people bought at that time.

Metallica needs to start selling mats that read "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)". I would buy one for my home.

>ATV Offroad Fury: 2
you're like the first person i've seen who even played that game. loved the cheesy nu-metal soundtrack i used to replay the map with the train so much. "gremercy park" and "american cliche" and that Korn song were the shit

That's a weird way to spell Josh Eppard.

What happened to old school weerd science? I miss Josh eppards angst against coheed.

Yeah drugs'll do that to you. It's a shame. If he came through that would've been the most amazing thing though.

Haha, I don't remember any other song from that game, but I also played the shit out of that train level!

He's p cute for a chubby lil boi

Agreed. That was forever ago too. I honestly forgot that even happened. We made the deal five years ago and hounded him for six months after I paid him. Oh well haha. Would have been mailing had he followed through.
God bless Pepsi best track.

system of a down is bad but still better than whiny coheed. Fight me.