So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.

A degenerate is someone who seeks pleasure?

For someone to think you are degenerate on Sup Forums, there are two prerequisites:
You behavior must be novel, in that it is abnormal as compared to that person's standards. This one is not as important as the second one, however.
Second, your behavior must be morally deficient, in that it is lesser or bad by the standards of that person's morality.

Geniuses are abnormal but nobody finds them degenerate inherently
Choosing not to donate to charity would be morally deficient by the standards of many as compared to donating to charity, but again most people would not label you a degenerate for it because it is something so commonplace that it has reached acceptance
Racemixing or public nudity is both abnormal to many people on here, and morally deficient, do it is considered degenerate to those people.

Degeneracy is a subjective term that depends on the values and standards of those using it.

Welcome to Amerika. Founded by Puritans, people so prudish they were booted from Britain.

Now we call them baptists and mormons. "Freedom of religion".

How do you decide what is morally deficient?

>gay anime poster

Fuck off retard!!

On Sup Forums, everything is degenerate.

I don't need a bunch of stormfaggots around the world to tell me if something's degenerate or not and if you really feel the need to seek verification from these cunts then you need to grow some thicker skin.

does her butt hurt or something?

Degenerate by definition means "moral decline" take that as you will.

try harder

Hedonists are necessarily degenerate, if you're trying to imply "seek pleasure" as one of someone's operating maxims.

from what?

Like I said, it is a subjective term that depends on the values of the person using it. Its weight is directly proportional to the value you place on that person or group of people and their opinions. If your church doesn't approve of homosex or drinking alcohol or abortion, and they are an important group to you, it carries much more weight than some random shitposter on pol thinking the same thing.

At what point does seeking pleasure become hedonistic?

> Hibikek
> Gay

Any point. To desire pleasure is hedonistic as a motive/intention.

Only if they seek pleasure at the expense of their longterm wellbeing or that of society at large.

I didn't say anime wasn't allowed.

I said anime posters are degenerates, and it is not unlikely for them to also be a homosexual and use words like "boipussy" while unironically ERPing.

AKA, cancer

So unless you are an ascetic monk living alone off of nothing but bread and water, you are a hedonistic degenerate?

What is this show it looks degenerate

A degenerate is anyone who likes anything you don't like.

Same with the marxist cultural agenda - anything you don't like is part of it.

Get with the program, newfag.

Yes, but I wouldn't be necessarily. You don't have to actively seek suffering or plain-ness to not seek pleasure.
Monk life or martyrdom are in my future though.

>no hits found

No that is a hedonist.
A degenerate brings down a civilization or people through their activities.
Degeneracy results in:
Low fertility
Bastard children
Low expectations for themselves and others
Poor work ethic
Joblessness
Listlessness
Poor fitness
Poor health
Wasting investment community put into the individual
Sexual diseases
Breeding with lowest parts of gene pool
De-evolution

Degeneracy poisons the intellect of man.

It's Hibike! Euphonium.

Correction. This anime is lesbian. :^)

>good animation
>qt grills
>no romance tag
>SoL Bullshit

Love isn't degenerate, this I know for sure.

Some things are gross examples of degeneracy. The hedonistic way is decedence. Decedence is the downfall of civilization, thr hippies were encouraged to be degenerate. Now we will lose everything.

Sin doesn't come in degrees. It's all the same. We can feel better or worse about the material effects sin has in the world, but that has nothing to do with the actual gravity of the sin.

Heh.