Women think I'm a douchebag just because I'm attractive. How do I fix This?

Women think I'm a douchebag just because I'm attractive. How do I fix This?

Post a pic of yourself

if that's you op you're not attractive.

bang a door in your face a few times like squidward did

Bitter?

That has a 50/50 chance to make anons problem worse

Women think all guys they aren't totally enamored with are lower than themselves. Women are cunts, don't you get it yet?
Now, the fatter and uglier the woman is, the nicer she'll come across as to a guy, since she's so much more desperate (assuming they haven't crossed over to becoming a SJW).

You realize you just said that banging my face in a door would make me more attractive.... That makes no sense

you look like a fag to me bitch.

Make yourself fucking ugly, duh

>if that's you op you're not attractive

This.

The question is, are you trolling or deluded?

If you're not a douchebag they'll either continue being a cunt, in which case why would you want any of that anyways, or they'll realize they hurt your feelings and try being friendly. If you are a douchebag I'd rather not give you advice on how to manipulate women. Basically be yourself and have some self respect and you'll get what you deserve.

You look like a tranny LOL

stop being a douchebag

It amazes me how people with so little perspective think they know everyone. I'd tell you to try thinking of women as human beings but you've obviously figured them out better than I.

sulphuric acid

If that is attractive I look like a fucking god, either that or all of you are fedora wearing fat fucks

They're not wrong

That is because you look like a woman they think you're one of them

You look like a faggot i suggest you try some dick and change sex that way youll be able to live with out any female bothering you.

Stop being a douche. This thread is pretty douchee.

Woman probably think you are gay so they want to be friends with you. When you then flirt with them you are intimidated so you are a douchebag in their eyes.

Dear OP, my advice for you is: try to not look a little less gay

become less attractive or otherwise prove that in the eyes of girls you are nothing

Buy a comb?

Nigga looks like a malnourished lesbian.

Hey come on now, don't talk to him like that. Thats my main man over here

>bulbous nose and chubby face
>attractive

Your logic is flawed. You are not attractive.

Yeah, nah, not hot. You look like a boyish girl.

lelelelelelel you look like a wannabe trap w/ no make up.

Wow this thread has quite a few fat ugly neckbeards in here, calling me unattractive to feel better about themselves. Congrats, is it working?

I will take a cup of your cum before going to sleep, and one in the morning (glory). No kidding.

Dude it worked in spongebob, give it a try

no not really. it never does but you still have to try

Faggot

Don't consider yourself atteactive, that's step one

Don't DO that, this is what I was going to say.

You know that's a f2m tranny?

You look like a transexual ed sheeran living in a college dorm

try not being a douchebag.

I didn't say he was attractive?
Can't tell if you're ridiculing my comment or adding to it.

Can't make you look any worse.