Eating some crackers, AMA

Eating some crackers, AMA.

What are their names?

Todd. All Todd.

are the crackers good

why is todd such a fag

Are you having cheeze wiz or some genuine dip/spread?

Bumperino

Yes, they were also fresh so that's a plus.

He's a jew, so obviously he's a fag.

Nope, just Saltines. It's too late for cheese tonight.

Is cheese available?

What kind? Be as specific as possible.

Tuna straight from the can and green El Yuc hot sauce. No question just a suggestion

Can't, I have a fish allergy.

good to hear! enjoy those crackers op.

Of course, it's the good stuff too. Sharp cheddar.

Thanks! They do taste pretty good.

They look exactly like the pic on top, and taste like salt. (i.e. a Saltine cracker)

What brand? How many per package?

Ham?

I said be as specific as possible you fucktard. Now tell me the brand and how many per package!

Didn't count and I threw out the box. I'll make another thread tomorrow to tell you guys.

What is your favorite energy drink?

Not a fan of ham either, more of a roast beef type of person.

Probably Red Bull, but I prefer coffee.

Such bullshit! You are a liar. You ate crackers and you don't know the brand or how many in the stack!

It is ner too late for some sweet sweet cheddar

OP just curious but how many niggers do you own? And a follow up what is the breakdown of house, field, and tree?

Sup Forumsrother, this is a place of peace, I'll make a new thread tomorrow.

True I guess, but it's a block of cheese and I don't feel like taking out a knife, cutting thin pieces of cheese, washing off the knife, and putting the cheese back at 2:43 in the morning.

>place of piece

how bout you go fuck your moms hairy asshole?

I enjoy roast beef, chicken breast, and ham. Ham is simply better.

The slave trade is really weak where I live, so not many come by nowadays.

Why are you so angry Sup Forumsrother?

I do enjoy pulled pork, but sliced ham just doesn't do it for me.

What's the gayest thing you've ever done?

damn that sucks, a man should own a bunch of nigger, i got 5 naggle currently, which is about 65 individual niggers, 50 field, 12 house, and three hanging from my nigger tree there to moyivate the others, its cool when they get all smelly after a few day i have them bury them next to the tree, all that dead nigger help the roots, got a dam healthy nigger tree i tell ya

i let my male dog lick my balls after i get out of the shower as i brush my teeth

Youre a saltine heretic then. Burn innhell for your heresy. Saltikes deserve cheese you imbecil!

Don't listen to , he's an impostor. I can't remember doing anything explicitly gay, but I'll try to think of something.

Saltines can be enjoyed by everyone, in any way. Saltines are great, with cheese or without.

how many niggers tho? honestly , do you own

Unfortunately, none at the moment.

H E R E T I C

well then there is the problem, i can rustle some up for ya if you want

Fine, I'll go get the cheese.

That's fine, I get by just fine.

Why Free Watches?

Good. You know youre gonna enjoy it.

How dry is your mouth right now?

well if you put it like that i blame the fucking jews , filthy fucking kikes

Back, chose the pre-cut cheese for quicker speed.

Honestly, my mouth never gets dry from eating saltines.

The cheese was pretty good.

Have you tried pre cooked ham?

Of course I have.

Get moar. There is never enough cheeze

Shall I become the King of Cheese?

Just curious. How are your crackers?

Still very good, I'm almost out though.

Yes
Try them all once you get the chance. Develop finer tastes. Maybe try apple or cranberries with it. Think outside your box man. The world is interesting and most importantly: delucious . :)

Why are you so racist?

What about grapes, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and cherries? If you couldn't tell I really enjoy the berry fruit category.

I probably have peta chips and Ritz somewhere in the house, but this morning I'm just feeling something bland but delicious.

Go for it man. Especially grapes are good. get advuce from your local vendor. Maybe wine pairings?

why do you exist.

That sounds pretty fancy, any suggestions for wine, flavor-wise?

The question that should be asked is why not.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Are you eating crackers?

Sup Forumsrother, take it easy. No need to get hostile over words.

Id go for Pinot Grigio

Currently working on pairing the best combinations of cheese and berry, but I'll tell you how they taste and my personal suggestion once I'm done.

Actually, I might have a bottle of that in my basement. Not 100% sure, but it's possible.

>the question that should be asked is
are you out of crackers yet?

No, I haven't eaten any while pairing them up.

What is your opinion on the recent drop in frog populations?

There was a recent drop in the frog population?

Crackers basically just taste like salt

Nah, saltines have more flavor than salt.

From what I've heard Amphibian populations have been declining.

That's really unfortunate. Hopefully the numbers start increasing again.

Along with white-nose, that's one of the two biggest ongoing ecological catastrophes that nobody fucking knows about.

You've won nothing shithead. Wallow in the shit you've created. Because soon, all you've worked for will vanish and you'll be left with nothing. When you least expect it, the shit you talk, you'll choke on it.

Have you tried them with hummus?

Philistine

No, I usually leave that to the Peta chips.

Are you eating crackers?

Peta chips? Do they pose naked and whine about fur all the time?

Wait, my bad. Pita chips.

No, I finished them. Raspberry, sharp white cheddar, and Saltine crackers are a great combo.

So still a pain in the ass.

?

> acronym

the jews did it, next question