What the fuck was the point of this show?

What the fuck was the point of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wheims.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never heard of 31231231221212

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To cause as many conflicting emotions as possible.

Really enjoyed it. Ultimately I just felt sympathetic towards Riz...just a confused, introverted young man looking to fit in.

Seemed like a dick move Turturro would tank Paki girls career but she did bring it on herself.

I will say the characters were the most impressive I've seen by HBO in a while, and the "pilot" is maybe a top 5 all time.

feel good story of the year.
you plebs have obviously never been to jail or dont know anyone who has been in prison.
>the point was to show how fucked up the system is and how it can make relatively good people pieces of shit pretty fast.

drama, dramatic situations, quality television

hnnnnnnnnnng

Can't tell you. The first episode was way too boring to finish. About 35 minutes in nothing had happened yet and the characters and dialogue were cringey.

The first ep was just about the best thing about this show.

Underwhelming overall.

what a stupid, unprofessional whore.

You deserve what you get faggot, if you have so little insight that you'd start watching what is obviously garbage you only have yourself to blame.

get some glasses

I mean, what the fuck was she doing? Her wanting the D so much she'd do that while no doubt being on camera? Bullshit decision by the producer all around
Naz. He went way into the thug life and became this smug jerk to me. Shaving his head, muleing drugs and was copping an attitude.
Moldfoot attorney was ok as well as the detective who was retiring. Just average at best.

>the system made Riz smoke crack and get neck tats

Holy fuck m8.

>He went way into the thug life and became this smug jerk to me

Did you miss the point?

patrician opinion

To show that the criminal justice system is so fucked that it can turn an innocent man into a criminal

to prove that women make terrible lawyers

>we have 0% chance
>stone gets put in the driver seat
>they win
really makes you think

a.pomf.cat/wheims.webm

I think point is jail makes you worse off but he did commit crimes such as selling drugs and covering up a crime scene.

He dindu muffin he a good boy

funny how the show seems like muslim propaganda yet all the black guys are violent thugs

Black != muslim

Suburban neet detected

original show came from the UK, its just muslim propaganda to show that they are "human" too.

>you plebs have obviously never been to jail or dont know anyone who has been in prison.

I"m sure you're an expert on smoking crack and smuggling drugs into prison for murder huh?

How exactly was this muslim propaganda? It didn't do anything to make you feel sorry for muslims, and it turned him into a bad person by the end of it. He could have been any race or religion and the show would have been the same.

>How exactly was this muslim propaganda?
Muh evil white nazi racists.
Muh poor muslims are the real victims of terror attacks.

>Produced by Schlomo Shekelberg and Chaim Moneystein

>JUSTICE SYSTEM BAAAAD
>LAWYERS BAAAAD
>JAIL BAAAAD
>PEOPLE GOOOOOD

That's what I got from it

At the risk of invoking 'muh feminism', it actually kind of stuck out by the end how every female character is a cold bitch except for her, who has the honour of being utterly retarded. Meanwhile the only reasonable people are Stone, Naz's dad, and eventually Box.
Might be seeing a pattern that isn't there though, simply because her specific breed of retardation is just so "silly woman"-esque.

How does the original compare?

Its literally å 10 / 10

>It didn't do anything to make you feel sorry for muslims

hahaaa what?

>MUSLIMS GO HOME SWASTIKA SWASTIKA graffiti

>LOOK WHAT YOUR SON DID TO US
>"ANOTHER PAKISTANI CAB DRIVER BEATEN BY RACIST WHITE MAN"

actually thats pretty much it. not bad HBO

>tfw Nas's life is ruined because he was trying to get some pussy

POO

As a 3rd world gutter dweller: no m8, no one can make you smoke crack. Or kill. And the guy was 23 ffs.

White males are killers

Nah his life was ruined because he became the ball of yarn for a cat. A destroyer if you will. He got sucked into her bullshit. He should have read Judges 16

You must be one of them straight edge fags that don't know the pleasures of drowning your sadness in a substance

I'm one of them not smoking crack human beings.

honestly, by the end it kind of seemed like he was stronger for it all, so it kind of missed the mark on the whole "ruined life" thing.

For the feels.

cleared out all charges m8
what about the lawyer chick that had her entire career destroyed

Everyone in the original show except the Chandra and Freddy equivalents were white though

That was 100% her fault though

so how did it end? did he do it? is he going to jail?