>"user why dont you take off your shirt?"
>pic related.
>what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dermquest.com/image-library/image/5044bfd1c97267166cd67487
youtube.com/watch?v=k21j2Kvr1Hw&t=911s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to the fucking doctor

Probably just kill yourself, your back looks like a mixture of an alien egg sack and severe burns. Jesus Christ

But the picture is of an old woman...

This. Seriously OP go to a fucking dermatologist

tell them you fell off your skateboard, they'll think you're cool

Pizza party

Holy shit and I thought the red bumps all over my body were bad...

Stop picking at them and they'll reduce in size.

Holy shit bro. All the sudden I feel a lot better about my backne. You need to talk to a dermatologist, you need antibiotics for that shit.

become vegan

Say
>"I have severe acne on my back and Id rather not

The end. How hard was that.

Salt water and sun will help clear up acne.
But, /this

you wear a bra too?

Why are you wearing a bra user ?

is it because you're a boy who wears a bra?

Not your back
dermquest.com/image-library/image/5044bfd1c97267166cd67487

My brother has a back like that

>sleep without a shirt
>sleep indoors
>sleep in a bed
>sleep with sheets
>clean bedding regularly
>don't pick and rub at your back
>go to a doctor

try this

Yeah, you can see the bra.

>dermquest.com/image-library/image/5044bfd1c97267166cd67487
LOL omfg the webside lets you zoom in ultra close to the acne fucking gross

I thought it was sleep with a shirt, a clean one every night.

Get buckets of cold salt water, fill up tub and listen to comfy tunes

nah cause with a shirt your sweat will get in it and be rubbed up against you

Why cold? Can I use Epsom salt?

thank me later

Anyone else who was never even a bit overweight or grew much have stretch mark tiger stripes on their back? Got this shit going all up my back with some mild backne and it makes me too self conscious to take my shirt off

Tell your friends it's scratchmarks from a girl you raped yesterday. Then find a new group of friends every week and keep telling the same story.

Not on my back, but on my ass. Same story here, never once been even chubby. Always been fit, grew very slowly. But mine aren't that colour, they're almost white like old scars?

Idk, I never tried it but I heard bio oil is gud. I'm currently trying the baby oil method, applying baby oil twice a day, haven't been doing it for long enough to notice results tho.

Fucking kek

Should have used peelings

OP, I had body acne that was horrible, and nothing would cure it. Finally was referred to a dermatologist who put me on a course of Accutane. Took about 3 or 4 months to clear up, and stayed on the course for another 2 months after. It worked absolute wonders for me. It does mess with your liver though, so you can not drink alcohol, and it does affect your mood / mental state. But as long as you're not suicidal it should be good for you long term.

Hold on a moment there Shrek. Back in your swamp. Who left the fucking gate open again?

Some of the ones toward the bottom of my back are whitish and a little bit shiny too. I think that just happens as they get older? I actually have them on my ass too, mainly on the side and a little on my upper thighs, but those ones are real purple/red. Might give oil a go since it's been years and they still haven't gotten much better

Because she has tits))

I have them but they are white, but I only have one. One guy thought someone had cut me across my back so I thought it would be funny to role with that

Never seen that before, should go see a dermatologist

I don't believe such shit can appear on its own.
I bet the owner should have some shitty eating habits, or never shower or other wierd shit. This can't be real.

go see a fucking doctor

Good luck user

This is 100% accurate, had some mild bacne too mostly on the shoulders coming off puberty and beyond, took a trip to Mexico for 28 days and didn't care about going topless on the beach and it cured it right the fuck up, all that sun and salt in the water. Came back when I returned home, but a year later I went to Cuba and same thing. Sun and salt water = acne gone, even the acne on my face. Also cured some lingering ingrown hairs, and my dry scalp, and all my rhumatoid arthritis pain. Considering moving to Arizona now lmao

Stop eating dairy products.

Hope. . . At this stage you need accutane

Dude this ain't no place for medical questions go see dermatologist.

Naw. It can just be genetic

is that a potato?

CHecked

stop eating dairy

Start popping those juicy bitches, user!

wash your body properly. with a loufah
brush your teeth and tongue.
finger your butthole clean in the shower.

I have the same kind of problem, that is if it is acne. I had to get on accutane for about 14 months and it only helped what acne was on my face somewhat some on my back. But to be honest, it is still kind of the same as yours.

Drink water instead of soft drinks, see a dermatologist and get some medication for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k21j2Kvr1Hw&t=911s

Reminds me of this

jesus

I used to have bacne as bad as yours.
DONT FUCKING POP THEM
They'll turn into keloid scars and be a pain in the ass, you might already have some from the looks of it. But yeah see a dermatologist shit is fixable

Go vegan. Thats what I did, it was just as bad, 4 months later its completely cleared up.
Legit eat a whole head of broccoli and 2 cucumbers per day on top of fruit, legumes and potatoes or rice, also drink at least 3 liters of water every day.
Change bedsheep and pillow every 3 days.
Also take 25mg of zinc on top of that

Take a fucking shower once in a while you sick fuck

>tfw stretch marks and body hair

Ruined my fucking life senpai

Why are features most common to whites considered shameful anyway?

What is that? Is that really acne?

thats a picture rosetta took in space.

I'm sure this has never been said in the history of the human race but....

You need a dermatologist stat.

Coconut oil brah

Hi OP,

I can relate. I have been diagnosed with severe acne, but none of the doctors prescribe anything, so here is something i seen to help.

Roaccutane or accutane if u are muricca fag, half a year and your skin will be quite clear, but youll have to go through hell. Dry lips and shit.

Another method that helped is getting burned harshly with the help of the sun. Peel several layers of skin and this will help u extremely. Hey better skin cancer than being ugly right?

Water and showering everyday also helps a lot.

OP. why you wearing a bra? bra.

Seriously user this is the only legit advice, try it for 3 months at least and you´ll see how great it works (actually, you´ll see a difference after a few days even, a month in and you´ll be stocked)

Looks like lash marks.

That's deep skin infection.
1. Get on a high spectrum antibiotic treatment
2. use betadine and nizoral cream for the outside
3. Change your diet
4.Stop the treatment when the skin gets healed.

dank science lets add a bunch of stressors bc its NaTuRal kys faggot

I have those too and my doctor said they could be caused by high levels of cortisol. In my case that is indeed the cause, but I've recently seen a hormone doctor and I am waiting to receive a treatment by e-mail, so I unfortunately I can't suggest you anything yet

His back looks similar to that pic

seek medical attention either right now or asap ie tomorrow morning. even in the best case you are looking at several months of treatment to see any result

>go out with friends
Nice bait, OP

Vinegar my dude, keep applying it everyday and see the magic happens

Also try this, eat it every day, it will clean your stomach and guts, it'll also make all that shit go away, crushed with food or water, eat it and also apply vinegar on your back or the areas you want to cleans

You can find it in any spice market

Get what we in Australia call a rashie so you don't have to take your shirt off and go swimming.... Salt water is great for acne. Have you ever seen a wax head with bad skin?

Kill yourself.

You spent WAY too much time laying in bed. See a dermatologist. Nothing less will fix your back.

But really its because you're an insecure fat fuck. It's ok, everybody knows

see a doc, get accutane or whatever is going these days, feel better.

There's no curing that

This
I think they're called a rash shirt, probably for this reason

OP is a girl, notice the bra.

OP show tits and we'll help you with a solution.

there is, Tetracycline, I've taken it for 6 months, an d it worked. The scars will stay but there wont be any new acne

>Take shirt off
>Wait for girl to notice
>Get haunted look in your eyes
>Say "ISIS tortured me... but I never gave in"
>Enjoy the freedom pussy

Jonathan?

Genius

Get a doctor to prescribe you doxycycline for cystic acne Sup Forumsro

There is a white laced bra there probably an old womans

Indeed, but it is so you don't get a rash on your chest from friction when paddling out to catch a wave they also have an SPF of about a million
Also KEK

The OP is fake, but if you actually gave acne that bad, the ONLY way to get rid of it is roaccutane or a similar pill. That shit is badly infected and never goes away unless treated.

i didn't know humans could have mogwais

This. I was searching for this comment. This and to finally kill these little fuckers put lemon juice and salt on afterwards

Clean your fucking sheets.

Why are you wearing a bra?

Faggot.

Go to a doctor/dermatologist.

I never had acne in my life but I can imagine its annoying little faggots like you that make people want to kill others & themselves. Having acne has nothing to do with clean sheets you dumb shit.

Stay out of pools. In fact, stay out of oceans too. Don't swim. You will infect us.

I want to pick at your back bro

You could make a YT channel dedicated to excavating your blackheads

I have bad skin on my arms and back but getting a tan has been the best thing. It looks almost perfect now. I visit a sun bed during the winter months.

rotten limes/lemons.

is that a fukkin bra