Sup Forums approved lefties

Who are some Sup Forums approved lefties?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe1NWWqGUJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nozick, you limey cunt!

>Sup Forums approved
>lefties

pick one.

Hitler

Based Mom

The ones Pinochet threw out of helicopters

>Calls out SJW bullshit
>Knows the pay gap isn't real
>Feminist author

I was surprised someone like this existed.

all the jews that rule the world like badasses

Try reading Adam Smith, Bastiat, and Thomas Jefferson's little addition to the world... The Declaration of Independence.

My favorite Jew and leftie.
Not a softie, and he used the term "politically incorrect" before it was cool.

this
and zizek

His hate-boner for Trump is ridiculous though.
>muh he's all gonna gas us

Only left winger I respect.

Dawkins

He blows muzzies and chistfags the fuck out

complete asshole.

and there's almost NOTHING that is "politically incorrect" about him.

Rot!

Orwell

Chris Hedges

He is an as hole for blasting these refuees. Christians that alright they have done a lot of shit, but seriously dude is a douche for ducking with the clock kid and the refugees.

He called out Achmed the clock kid for opening a commercial clock and putting it in a briefcase. The kid literally race baited the whole reaction

Not sure if you're baiting

At least he shits on Islam the same way he shits on Christianity, and he's not in hiding. Maybe he is, who knows. That's enough political incorrectness for me.

Sam Harris

Webb and only Webb

>filling up your bowl too much and letting burning tobacco puff out over the sides so that it charms the rim of a nice, shiny pipe
As a pipe smoker, whoever this is triggers me.

Listen to yourswlf, you're butthurt over a kid doing something that happened to garner him some attention.
>it was a simple clock in a briefcase
He too a clock apart and put it into a briefcase and it worked still. Even if it was simple Dawkins was an asshole attacking him. Furthermore his attacks against Muslims were wrong and disgusting, good to see England doesn't share his hate.

He calls out Muslims for having barbaric views. The majority of Muslims would like to see Sharia implemented

Fuck you mate

Animated Stalin for the Motherland

>As a pipe smoker
I bet you are, faglord.

>>>reddit/v/
fucking faggot

>The majority of Muslims would like to see Sharia implemented

I bet you unironically use the word "sheeple"

It was more than just "muh shitty clock", it was the fact that every leftist in site clammored to lick his asshole because he did shit that would get any other kid in trouble too. CAIR and even the fucking sheiks at OPEC got involved (inviting him to Qatar). It was clearly an excuse for Muslim nationalist organizations to snub whites. The Mayor of that city in Texas had recently outlawed shariah courts, so it was an obvious target.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe1NWWqGUJs

>snub whites

You guys truly have zero self-awareness at how much you sound like faggy tumblrinas, it's hilarious.

This, these racists are so full of it. Even Cameron himself pointed out the major contributions British Muslims make to Britain.
It was wrong for them to make a law attacking their beliefs directly. Let them practice what they want.
It was his science project and it was wrong for them to attack them like they did.
Dude the nazis were not only white people, if your going to attack these bigots come up with something better.

>haha if i keep trying to force muh Sup Forums is just right wing sjws meme maybe it'll finally come true!!!!

I like how you totally sidestepped the point.

>implying every leftist airhead on Twitter and Kikebook, as well as every leftist talking head in the media wasn't going "uhhhhh...OMG, white ppl so raycis, like seriously? I CAN'T EVEN!!! Fuckign rednecks, amirite?!"

Kids get suspended for bomb threats and close calls all the time; it only makes the news if it's a muzzie, though, because they're your speshul snowflakes.

>It was wrong for them to make a law attacking their beliefs directly. Let them practice what they want.

i dont care about your point. i just think it's fucking hilarious that you get your panties in a bunch like a 13 year old girl over irrelevant news headlines.

get a job you fucking underage queer.

i'm an "oppressed white male" yet i make 6 figures and own a house. what's your excuse?

Brush that is so sterotyping, that one Muslim doesn't want all Muslims to do that.

>make 6 figures
>on Sup Forums
Yeah kid and I'm Bill Gates on the toilet atm.

None.

They must all hang.

Chomsky

>irrelevant

Slippery slope. Clock boy generated millions of dollars for CAIR and helped boost support for Muslim nationalist groups, as well as garnering more support from leftist cucks to be pro-Muslim.

You act tough, but really you're just an idiot who is letting his power/position in society be slowly usurped. That's assuming you're even white and not a muzzie trying to do damage control. You obviously are annoyed by something, because you keep posting.

it's not hard to make 6 figures these days if you get off your ass and get a job. i've been with my company for 6 years in software sales, i'm not saying it's glamorous but i get compensated well for what i do.

>You act tough, but really you're just an idiot who is letting his power/position in society be slowly usurped.

my worth is only increasing over time because unlike little faggots like you that cry and whine behind a keyboard, i go out and take responsibility for myself and for my family. you are truly the epitome of an omega male. grow up you fucking child.

It's hard to know where Dylan would really stand on anything at a given moment though. I feel like he's all over the spectrum

>it's not hard
I wouldn't say that, especially in the current economy. I have a number of pals in the software industry and most do not make 6 figures.

Excuse me, but why do you keep implying that I'm poor?

My family owns 5,000 acres of land, over 2,000 Angus cattle, and we just planted roughly 1,000 acres of corn. Also, we're building a sale barn which will generate millions per year. Pic related, part of the silage pile we made from last year. We own over 1.5 million in capital.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but:

Alpha = defending yourself and your resources at all times.

Omega = sitting in the corner and doing nothing while others take advantage of you.

You're definitely not omega, because you wouldn't just let leftists and shitskins take advantage of you. Your taxes are funding their nationalism through DNC donations to BLM, La Raza, and CAIR.

*not alpha*

>my family

bahahahahaha

that's cute. why does it not surprise me that a trust fund babby feels threatened here?

look, here's my primary point: Sup Forums kids like you seem to harp endlessly on niggers and muslims to have a "victim complex" (which has some validity). but the rhetoric you've been spewing in this thread makes it very clear that JUST LIKE THE NIGGERS AND "MUZZIES" YOU DESPISE, you play the victim like a bitch.

that's why i will never have respect for a pathetic 98 pound faggot like you, and that's why women will always sneer and laugh at you, because deep down they know you're just a pathetic little boy who would rater play the victim than grow the fuck up.

stay in school bud.

>trust fund baby

Yeah, I'm not THAT rich, kid. I actually have to do work, like welding, working on combine heads, building fences in 100-degree weather, and cutting 150 calve's balls out in one day.

Also, you're confusing having a "victim complex" with not taking shit from anybody.

What you have is a "I don't give a shit" mentality, which will prove exponentially more troublesome for future generations of whites that have to deal with your mistakes.

>bragging on an anonymous pedophile forum about your life

dumbasses

Blimey you yanks get awful wobbly-chinned over a bob of witty banter.