How can I become cuter Sup Forums? I look *ok* as it is, but my body hair grows waaaaay too quick...

How can I become cuter Sup Forums? I look *ok* as it is, but my body hair grows waaaaay too quick, and I get skinnyfat pretty easily. I'd love to find a gf or a bf sometime soon.

Laser hair removal is good.

Or,

Find someone who likes your hairy skinny fatness

it's less about that and more about me not being happy with myself. I thought that me not being happy with myself may be why I can't find another gf/bf and why my first relationship ended semi poorly

I would love a girl with your physical characteristics, in fact, the way I find girls cute has to do more with personality traits rather than physical traits.

Ok, well you can either learn to love yourself the way you are (which would give you confidence and attract someone) or you could start with laser, go to the gym, eat healthy, generally take care of yourself etc

>me
>a girl
Haha I wish

Would rock hard abs and a totally hairless body make you happy thou OP? I think its a little bit more than skin deep

fuzz is cute if groomed correctly. Just take a beard hair trimmer to it and set it to like 5 or 6 long enough it's a little color but not short enough it's prickly.

I don't want rock hard abs, I jsut don't want a gut and to be less hairy

>find a gf or a bf

If you don't even care about gender, just buy and fuck a dog

vacuum exercises, most ab exercises work the external abs few work the internal abs. You have to basically suck in your gut really hard and hold it. It strengthens your inner abs and keeps your gut from distending. Lot of weight lifters use it to keep from getting that gorilla gut.

it's not all about sex though, plus I'm not a furfag

Well I guess you are just lazy. Both of those things can be easily achieved.

I am lazy, I have no drive to finish anything

When someone says "it's less about whatever, and more about whatever", I'm thinking you care way too much about stupid shit. On that note, are you a girl?

>I'm not a furfag

typical closed minded racist

Nah, I'm a guy. I just care about having a good relationship

but I'm not racist though???

Nevermind. You answered already. Yoyr priorities are all fucked up, and sadly you will probably never seek the fulfillment you seek, on account of your brazen laziness. Somethings gotta give, faggot. Sacrifices made. Anything worth having, etc., etc. Quit being such a cookiepuss.

Thanks bro. I couldnt be fucked typing that.

>Your priorities are all fucked up
How do you mean?

You claim to want something, yet are unwilling to put in the effort to obtain it. Do you not realize the inherent futility here?

Either change your habits, or change your goal, else you will continue this fucking pipe dream.

I've been trying to change my habits, but I've always been a lazy sack of shit so its quite tough

sit on my face with that chewbacca looking ass bitch. I love me some hairy insecure bitches man I bet you look like bigfoot. gimme dat hairy cake

Dude, if your look is the only thing that bother you then make your way as anons above told you (even if true problem still remain). At least it will give you more confidence.
I was in your situation: skinnyboy fat, hairy as fuck and also bad posture. Look made me insecure, this fucked many other aspect of my existence, not even life. Now i'm a wreck, already tried to kill myself and spending my life like >pic related waiting for next suicide attempt.

TL,DR move your lazy fatass while you still got time. Don't end up like me

as I said, I'm a guy. not sure if that's a dealbreaker but you said bitches, soooooo....

shut the fuck up and sit on my face hairy faggot. I'm gonna explore that jungle like james cook.

Fap before you speak

Someone should color the OP image.