Has anyone here ever had a near death experience? Like you died and were resuscitated? What was it like in detail...

has anyone here ever had a near death experience? Like you died and were resuscitated? What was it like in detail? Ive heard everything from just blackness to people seeing themselves hovering over their lifeless body

>pic unrelated

an EMT restarted my heart with a shot of adrenaline after I overdosed on speed. it was exactly the same as waking up after surgery. No memory between unconsciousness and waking up.

So its fair to say that death is just like sleeping?

no. i dont believe in souls but if I did my argument would be:
your soul remembers the journey but didnt imprint that info into your neurons.

Yeah i was lifeless in the ER for a few minutes after a motorcross accident and it sucked only the last three days of my life passed by my eyes instead of all my life, death sucks

It's different by religion. From what God you believe in. I think I had a dream of my afterlife. It was a field with an old man guiding me through it. The grass was waist high like the kind you would find on the savannah. If you looked up into the sky you saw giant clouds of different colours. It was some crazy shit

After your heart stops your heart stops your brain literally releases DMT; a psychedelic endogenous substance that causes the neurons still alive to trip out. im not even joking google it. near death experiences are bullshit

I was clinically dead for about 5 straight minutes before I was revived. All I can tell you, that I remember, is basically;

All I could perceive was... Everything. Every energy, color, sound, shape, size, volume, feeling, time... It was exceptionally amazing, yet extremely disconcerting to awaken from. It felt like a literal eternity. I really had no idea what was going on until I was awake again, and it was only then that I learned that my heart had stopped beating for that long.

Overall, would do again, 10/10

just smoke dmt then its the exact same thing

Pitch black nothingness with no concept of time

I'm sure other heavy downers would stop that from happening. Like xanax is a trip stopper on its own

Oh yeah i went to sleep in my bed and woke up the next day.

I died in a train explosion was dead for 34 hours felt like 1000 years. I was in a comedy club filled with black people, only white guy there. Bin Laden was doing stand up in Arabic the whole time and the blacks were loving it. Next thing I know I'm in the hospital with no legs. My gf died in the explosion and never came back.

Sounds like one of those ptsd type dreams. Sorry to hear that man. Were you in a coma or actually dead?

I know of a man my age who overdosed and was pronounced dead. They tried to resuscitate him for over an hr. Then they put him aside or whatever happens and when they returned he was showing signs of life again. He says he remembers collapsing and thats it.

"void" is the only way to describe it.
like if there was a way for me to explain something less nothingness,
but where you still exist at the same time.
it's not uncomfortable,but not exactly fun either.

Let me guess your gf left behind a trove of nudes?

this is pure conjecture, i love dmt, science and spirituality but don't fucking throw pseudoscience bullshit around like this

Yes, on
>>>\x\

i think you are an african american and in past you lived as a slave.

better than lsd

>Assuming that you can really be outside of your body and what you see isnt your imagination/things you've seen before.

Sure "pseudoscience"

I was walking in the street at night, and I heard someone approaching - it was a nigger.
went home shitting myself and cried myself to sleep

Adrenaline? For a speed OD? Utter bullshit.

My uncle fell down an escalator once completely hammered. He was in a coma for almost 3 weeks.
Later, after he recovered, we were drinking together (yeah, he never learned) I asked him what it was like being in a coma.
He said he only remembered a dream he had where he was running down an empty hospital hall... toward a light at the end. And he could hear people talking in the light.
That story haunted me for a while

Came close but never was pronounced dead in a coma or coma like state

Cont?

I saw your movie Maximus.