It's a Truman goes on a 31 minute racist diatribe episode

>it's a Truman goes on a 31 minute racist diatribe episode

>It's a Truman rapes a girl and gets away with it episode

>It's a Truman hasn't gone a single day with absentmindedly fondling his limp penis marathon

>it's a Truman finds which household items feel best inside his ass episode

>it's a Truman runs up the stairs on all fours like a gorilla episode

why do we do this? even now I'm lightly shifting it about in my pants

pls answer

guilty

>It's a Truman eats an entire package of sugar cookies and feels immediately like shit afterwards episode

>It's a truman masturbates to footage of 9/11 episode

>it's a truman cunnyposts episode

Dicks out for harambee

>it's that episode where Truman slips a mickey into his pals drink and sucks his cock while he's sleeping

>it's a Truman explains what kino is to his mother after he spends all his good boy points on 17 copies of Drive episode

>it's a "Truman feels awkward because he tried to convince strangers on the internet that the holocaust didn't happen but fumbled and ends up looking like an ass" episode.

>It's a the voices tell truman to kill episode

>its a truman tries to change his eating habits to be healthier and inadvertently gives himself an eating disorder episode

>it's a Truman faps to Facial Abuse nonstop for 3 hours episode

>it's a Truman stays up until 4 AM playing video games and browsing Sup Forums and when he eventually gets into bed right before he goes to sleep he tells himself that when he wakes up later that day he will look for a job and move out of his parents house and find a gf and start eating right and exercising and this will finally be the day he gets his life together but when he does wake up he goes right back to playing video games and browsing Sup Forums episode

>it's a Truman spends too much time on Sup Forums and begins to despise any non-whites in Seahaven episode

I feel like they're filming me sometimes and telling him to act my scenes out

>it's a too close to home episode

stop spying on me

Delete this, I'm serious, RIGHT NOW

I always get hard and then I have to jerk off.

>it's a Truman masterbates into a pair of his younger sister's dirty panties episode

>it's a Truman gets kicked out of the house on Thanksgiving after calling his grandfather a cuck episode

>its a Truman browses a Sup Forums thread about Truman episodes episode

>it's a Truman funposts on Sup Forums until 6am even though he has a 200 word essay due in two hours on the chlorination effect and environmental fate of the antiretroviral drug viramune in West African surface water episode

>its a Truman goes on a two month long alcoholic binge season

>it's a Truman looks into the camera episode

>It's a Truman drinks an entire bottle of Blackberry Brandy and passes out only to wake up 5 hours later, flip out of his bed and pop open his microwave on the floor and vomit inside of it, close it, vomit some on the carpet, get back in bed, vomit a bit there too, and go back to sleep only to wake up 3 hours later to the horror that awaits him episode.

>brandy

yeah ive been there

truly the devils liquor

>it's a truman tries to hang himself yet the producers keep stalling his progress by desperetely forcing people into his room episode

Why do we get an episode like that every season?
>that one time where Truman went to a "foreign country", overdid it with the local rum thinking it wasn't as strong as what he normally drinks at home and woke up to a puke filled hotel room, packed his bags and got the fuck out

>it's a truman can't stop smelling his nut-stink episode.

how did the writers get away with this

it still makes me sick

>It's a Truman pouring acid on a bound hooker's cunt and then rubs it with butter and cheese before luring a rat into the corroded pussy, hoping the rat eats through the hooker's intenstines but then gets bored and decides to saw the hookers body in half and has sex with the lower body

>It's a truman's girlfriend kills herself episode

>it's a Truman reads the inferior book when he could have watched the superior movie episode

>it's a truman puts on his special clothes and takes a dip in the septic tank episode.

Fun fact: The Truman Show was Sam Raimi's first writing gig in Hollywood

>It's the episode where Truman is jealous when he hears this and has had the overwhelming need to violate one of his closest friends, and can't figure out why as the feeling has never been replicated

They really went pretty abstract with his perversion focused episodes. Kinda surprised nobody called them out on it.

>It's a Truman physically gets knots in his stomach as he checks his bank account to make sure there's enough to pay his rent episode

>yet he still goes to the shop at the end of the episode to buy more alcohol

>that episode where Truman finally managed to suck his own dick

what's the difference between a diatribe and a tirade

>Its a pre-teen Truman faps spread eagle on parents bed for 4 hours while watch Xena re-runs while they are out of town episode

Still not sure why they bothered airing it when it became illegal to posses.

whoa whoa I taped the show non-stop, i have thousands of vhs's. Oh shit oh shit oh shit

DELETE THIS

>It's a Daisy won't shut up about Rose while Onslow is trying to watch The Truman Show episode

That part where Truman hid razor blade in his co-worker's sandwich and he had to bite it to avoid blowing his cover was the most fucked up thing I've seen.

>those episodes where Truman drinks a 6 pack and beats Meryl mercilessly

>the couple of episodes where Truman impregnates her, but she gets an abortion and claims it was miscarried

Brutal

Would the Truman show even have episodes? Isn't it just a non stop feed?

They sell seasons and the creator refers to moments of his life as episodes, so it probably has once you edit it.

>its a truman sits in the same room for 24 hours refreshing a peruvian decorative tile forum episode

There's a channel that's a continuous feed but they probably cut together a 30-60 minute show for the non-autists.

I figure each day is an episode, ending when he goes to sleep and beginning when he wakes up. Sure it's still on, but nothing is really happening

Then the mini-episodes are times when he gets awoken or something at night.

The one time when he woke up and beat a handyman to death with a bat outside his home because he thought he was a burglar was interesting

>its a Truman almost gets car jacked but beats the attacker to death with a fire extinguisher and fleas episode

>it's a Truman intentionally swerves to run over a stray cat but misses and is in a bad mood for the rest of the day episode

>It's a Truman spends 90% of his spare time in his youth just sitting in his room dicking about on his computer

>tfw they still haven't cancelled the series
Fucking hell, you can see it in Truman's eyes each episode how he wants it to end.

>it's a Truman uses his mom's 70 dollar lotion to jack off episode

>it's a Truman tries to have sex with his anime body pillow episode

>it's a truman finally accomplishes to get all those things, but now looks longingly back to those worryless days of video games and Sup Forums and going to bed at 4am, knowing he can't go back because now he has responsibilities episode

>It's a Truman reads from an old creepy book from the library and t̻̻̗̱̩hi͓̭̩̗̻n̸͓͔̺̫̹̗̝g̬̟̖̩̖͟s̰͔̗̗ ̖̻̘̯st̮̘͠a͔̤̥r̟̺͡t͍̝͜ ̡̪̥̜͙̫͉͇t̡̹̭o̻̹̹̟̲̲̼͞ ̯̺̝͎́g̨o̮̠̬̟̲͎͎ ̪̟v̥̺e͙̻r̗̼͖̫̕ͅy͇̼̟͕ͅ ̵̜w͏̞̝̞̤͖r̸̦o̩̙̮̗͉n҉g҉̝̲̖̣

>It's a Truman runs over a child with his car, panics, flees and ultimately gets away with it episode
>It's a everyone around him knows about this but can't confront him about it because it would be breaking character episode
>It's a the parents have to greet Truman with a smile and a wave every morning, but you can see it in their eyes that they know what he did, they know that he took their precious boy away from them, they know that they had one shot to bring something beautiful into this world and raise it right, that for ten years they had everything they dreamt about but Truman took it all away from them one reckless night because he thought he was sober enough to drive but he wasn't season
>It's a the father storms into Truman's house one night with a rifle in hand, shouting towards every hidden camera, asking them if this is what they want, if this is real enough for them, telling them that they're pigs and he's going to fill the through for them episode
>It's a father points the rifle towards Truman but in the last minute turns it back to himself, because ultimately he didn't want to exact vengance on Truman or teach the horrible system that orchistrated all of this a lesson, he just wanted to see his precious boy again season finale

>it's a Truman starts seriously considering acting on those homicidal thoughts he's been having since he has nothing to live for episode

This seasons been a little dark, must be a new director.

>it's a Truman wonders why Truman has a fucking microwave next to his bed episode

Stop fucking spying on me

>It's a Truman's fiance doesn't believe in sex before marriage so he has an affair and accidentally knocks up some other chick episode

>It's a Truman is a NEET and has multiple appliances in his room one of which was the microwave coincidentally next to his bed episode

>it's a Truman can't sleep because his room is too fucking hot and even when he takes the sheets off, his fan makes it too cold and uncomfortable so he stays up all night episode

>its a Truman befriends a chad, goes out and makes "friends" who after a little while all start to distance themselves from him
tbqh fäm, I'm glad they dropped that storyline, wasn't all that comfy

They didn't write it, Truman did it himself

>its a Truman becomes pro-2nd amendment and forms a militia season
I'm surprised Marlon didn't talk him out of it

>it's a truman rides his bicycle to a job interview but leaves it a couple of streets down from the building and walks the rest of the distance so nobody there can see him fumbling with the lock episode

>its a Truman doesn't know what a "diatribe" is and has to google it episode

Jokes on you, I started browsing /fit/.

Now I do the same, but I have muscles and eat greek yogurt.

It's still too close to home, senpai

>it's a Truman is about to lose his virginity but is too drunk to get hard and just ends up eating out the girl episode

>it's a Truman watches Inception for the first time and starts jokingly question whether he too is living inside someone's dream

>It's a Truman wakes up, watches the local politics race devolve into an incestuous clusterfuck and then tokes up like a boss before wanting death

That actually happened to me.

Still a virgin.

>He doesn't sleep with one leg out and one leg under with the fan on
Fucking loser

me too

The scene where the terrorists force Truman to impregnate the girl, I'm not sure that scene is suitable for kids under 6.

>it's a truman sits alone at night in his kitchen in total silence, whistling a sad tune and rolling a joint with shaking hands

>its a Truman collapses in his kitchen from too much drugs and alcohol episode

>it's a Truman can't find the will to get out of bed episode

They are really ramping up the filler episodes these last few years, makes think they should end the series early.

I used to do that, it was fun.

Thats not the worst of it.

>it's a Truman lies in his bed and can't fall asleep flashback episode

The writers are just killing time until something happens and turns Truman's life around, right?
rigth?

>it's a Truman plays Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and sneaks around the neighborhood naked like Raiden episode

One of the more bizarre product placements in the series

>it's a Truman is about to fall asleep when he remembers something embarrassing from his past episode

i don't get this Truman meme, someone care to explain it?

>it's a Truman watches Return of the King and starts eating with his bare hands pretending he's Denethor episode

>it's a Truman is too scared to chat with a cute actress episode