Kez gon give it to ya

Kez gon give it to ya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAgsduEAGj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does it have a horse asshole?

Donuts

thank you, now i can properly post this one, i love you mysterious user!

That is also art. Mondrian, Hoffman, Albers, Feitelson, Malevich, etc. There are more, I just can't recall their names at this moment.

Why don't you have a horse asshole?
Don't you have a bigger version?

You should look up the Neoplasticists, Concretists, Minimalists, some of the Conceptualists, and certain of the AbEx painters as well as a number of painters from Latin America. My work falls into the AbEx/Colorfield schools.

sorry to dissapoint but i dont, i could stretch it out but im to lazy.

Post anything but fur thread huh?
>once again awesome

Everyone should have a horse asshole.

you know it

Dear Avatarfags, could you either start and use a discord, or just not use pictoral avatars (maybe use a combination of characters at the end of the post, such as @!@ or something), or simply just post gfur. It ruins the thread since most of the images are of random shit that isn't related to the thread's purpose.

well, let me try to stretch it out a bit ;)

no

I found him a home

it used to be a lot "worse"

Why not simply go on e621 search for a particular character (like spike), then use that as your avatar, then at least you'd be contributing to the thread instead of wasting its image limit

>it's not good
According to you, which means nothing to me. People also laughed openly at Van Gogh's work when it was shown in the Salon the first time. Rembrandt's late work was considered complete garbage by the people of that time. JMW Turner's late work, Guston's late work, Pollock's early drip paintings, the Dadaists, there are so many artists who were considered to be awful at the time, who went on, either in their lives or just after it to be among the best and most important artists in Western history.

Image limit means nothing since a new one can always be made.

thank you, your amazing

>spike
>little dinosaur
>frank iero
>cute boy
idk id have to go with the cute boy

I hope ur butthole falls out next time you shit a painting

How sweet, too bad I'm already here.

But most people would rather not want to wade through 130 avatar pictures to find 20 furry pictures in a gfur thread

Then they should go to something other than a random image board where people are allowed to post whatever they want.

And I hope you have a really pleasant day.

It is to bad, I appreciate your condolences

quit posting ur shit art it makes no sense. all u do is make drama, stop posting, stop making art, just stop.

Fair play, actually. I suppose if they really want the gfur so badly they can just skip over to e621

God this guy is just such a faggot, no one even wants him around and he still keeps spewing bullshit that no one cares about... it's gotta be a sad life, you know, living as a dickless asshole leach

just ignore the guy posting painting shit no matter what you say hell respond even if its talking out his ass if you ignore him he will grow bored and move on to fucking his mom or something idk

yea im not posting exclusively gay im posting more like trap and straight lol

Wait, those are paintings? I thought that was mould growing on a cracked wall. Jesus that is awful

Agreed, he can be the gayest elephant in the room

if a blind autistic man threw a fit and started flying paint everywhere thats what his paintings would look like.

He makes them with his butt I heard

Welp I got jizz in my eye again

i like you, you get a reward, let me dig through my collection.

yea, you deserve this to

^_^

I was minding my own business. I asked Cody what happened, I was being sincere when I asked that. It was all of you that started flinging shit like angry monkeys.

Exactly.

I live a pretty good life, actually. Friends, family that cares about me, getting further with my work.

I haven't spoken out of my ass. I've spoken from a position of authority since I have the knowledge and training in art to back up what I have said.

Oh if I were that good. Siskind used to photograph that kind of stuff as his work.

It would probably look more like Larry Poons's work. Poons's thrown paint works are pretty stunning.

That is pretty offensive to blind autistic people, don't you think?

Siskind also photographed shadows and tar patches on streets.

it didnt sound sincere it actually sounded like you were trying to goad them into an arguement.

i hope you enjoy the pic

i forgot to upload the pic lmao

People said similar things about Twombly's work, by the way. That it was awful and so on. Twombly is now considered one of the best of the AbEx artists whose work sells for millions of dollars.

I didn't want to argue with him, I wanted to know what happened that caused him to come back. It isn't my fault you thought the worst of me, but since you do, I'm not going to do anything to change that opinion.

What they can't read won't trigger them

Log thread incoming

Have you ever thought about using colours other than brown and dark brown?

>inb4 don't feed the troll

More logs

>admits posting for attention in prev thread
>posting in Sup Forums
>authority

Literal shit is better than these paintings of skid marks

I'm glad I broke out the ruler today. Feeling pretty awesome.

pics

I would but

Here's a pretty great video by Sotheby's featuring John Waters talking about Cy Twombly.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAgsduEAGj0

Yes, I have moved back into using a lot of blue again. My colors come from my home, and since I'm from the Mojave browns are the predominant color.

I wasn't posting for attention, I was asking a legitimate question.

What makes my work bad, exactly?

>sgdq

Lack of shape, meaning, good brush strokes.

Even the most pretentious cunt couldn't interpret any meaning in your 'work'

pfft

he was an art major, he has enough problems with crippling debt and attempting to say his shit is decent on Sup Forums of all places, a place where the more you say its good even though its not, the more people are going to say its shit untill they just give up on you.

seriously his "art" makes me want to do this...

Just filter their posts. what I did

It looks like everyone has given up on him, including himself

I can send you pics when I take em

You got discord?

This honestly looks like something a 6 year old did with construction paper.

Why does work have to have a decipherable meaning? There are shapes and brush strokes. If you think that shapes and brush strokes are required then you'd hate the Minimalists. As for meaning, there's meaning there, you just have to find it. These aren't paintings ABOUT. These are paintings OF.

I have no debt at all.

nono,i do believe that you mentioned that you were
posting for the sole purpose of getting reactions.
reaction = attention
although you seem to prefer an environment where
you can't be judged face-to-face for some reason.
so maybe you come here,because it all goes away when you feel like closing the window.

Sublimed

They said that about Pollock, Diebenkorn, Kline, De Kooning, Twombly, Martin, Krasner, Kusama, Okada, etc.

No, I said my work is able to elicit reactions. There is a difference.

Sent ya a friend request.

sure you don't... just like i dont have a slight furry fetish while attending courses to get my degrees in criminal justice and psychology...

i mean, we can all feign innocence cant we :)?

It's bad because it sure as fuck isn't good.

I don't ave debt because I don't purchase things on credit and didn't have student loans.

And what exactly makes it not good?

You didn't say that you pandering cunt

no,fool.
you said that you post because you get reactions
and that that is why you post.

I did say that.

No, I said my work is able to get reactions. The reason I post is to talk to people.

The problem is that there are no apparent techniques used, and it is incredibly displeasing to look at. And not in a good, "This art is evoking an emotional response" kind of way; it is more of a "That's nice sweety we'll put it on the refrigerator for a week" thing you have going on there.

Also every single piece you've put in this thread looks more or less the same using the same colors and shapes and it all gives me the same feeling that you don't know what art is.

your art and arguements aside, do you at least like furry stuff?

because if you do can you at least post some pics :)?

you got alzheimer's or something?

> they said that about

Those artists used revolutionary skills and techniques that made them unique.

But I mean keep deluding yourself.

Well it looks like literal feces smeared on a page
Feces=disgust, disgust= bad to humans
Humans are only point of reference... it's shit friend... it's just shity badness, no one likes it.
>it's just shity bad no goodness that no one likes unless they are blind, and they only like it because they don't have to see it, witch would make any ones day.

He won't

you are a good person *_*

do believe i've taken a dump while looking at
such things at applebee's and nowhere else.

He's got a thick autism

He's gunna

I missed your post. No, I don't like furry stuff. It doesn't bother me though.