Was Kubrick right about society?

Was Kubrick right about society?

The elites live these really hedonistic almost satanic fantasies behind the scene while running our day to day world, and the rest of us are here like chickens with out heads cut off while your wife fantasizes about being fucked by tons of guys other than you

fucking underage girls in masked orgys is about the tamest thing the elite could be doing

they kidnap or birth children, just so they could grow up as sex slaves and be sacrificed

when / if they live too long and become old, they are killed and thrown away like trash

even if they make it out they are a shell of a human being with tons of psychological emotional issues that could take ears or a lifetime to sort out

the reason they do this is because when they have sex with children the are taking away their life energy and channeling it into their own special hyper dimension they think is created for them when they die, its pretty fucked up and bizarre

YOU MAEN THE SOUTH PARK CHEF EPISODE WAS RAEL ! LIKE THE SUPEORI ADVENTUREERES CLOUB ! IS "ADVENCED SECRET CLUB " RELATED TO THE RELIGION OF TOM CRUISE (scientology lol i h8 them)

kill yourself

why lol did they win you too? spoiler:(Pass figaro)

Thats not me btw haha

It's basically Barry Lyndon part 2

>The outsider is never in the club for long
>High Society is rigid with a doctrinal decorum... even when they are having an orgy

Also there's the whole Kubrick-Jungian thing of social acceptable versus human basic urges, remedied by wearing a mask.

Wait, did I write Jungian? I meant Freud.

>Ugh... I feel like a Frasier punchline

i never understood that, how is it remedied by the mask? why do they feel the need to disguise their identity if the urges to procreate or have sex are beyond the physical?

So are you underage or just a mentally deficient faggot?

i prefer jung to freud because while i do think men's lives are driven in part by the desire to have sex and conquer, its not that black and white theres too much unsubstantiated subjectivity involved and to pass it all off as underlying sexuality it removes the possibility for civility at least how most interpret it

Because society.

Actually there's something Kubrick said in an interview, you can find it on Youtube, where he likens the possibility of nuclear war to the knowledge of the inevitability of death, I forgot the word he uses to describe it, but more or less he said that you just kind of ignore it, you know you're going to die but you abstract it, you ignore it.

In the same way the people in this orgy are ignoring the fact that they more or less know who's behind that mask, but because they are all masked it's okay, they could be anyone. Therefore they don't have to feel ashamed of their sexual shenanigans.

stfu plebfag

The sex is a metaphor for human freedom and the elites understand that ordinary people limit themselves because they can't handle and don't want that much freedom.

I wouldn't consider myself a Freudian either, but Kubrick said in the Ciment interview that he's an "aesthetic opportunist" and freely borrowed from Freudian and Jungian thought. I think it's certainly more of a Freudian
>I want to come on her face, but that's not permitted here in church, damn!
than Jungian.

It's through that lens that I'm trying to articulate what I interpret the film to be about.
Kubrick was certainly attracted to the notion of repressed desire, or the notion of decorum and society making some human behavior permissible and others not.
That's part of the reason he was attracted to A Clockwork Orange.

I could be wrong. It's been years since I've seen these films.

Because you hide who you really are behind a mask.

this is fascinating

so the degenerate acts the elites do is because they are more free than the common folk?

I think their wealth allows them more "freedom".

are they really free though or enslaved like the people the rule?

Look up Hemlock Grove. Alex Jones' documentary before he went full retard.

Watch it again and write a review on it, man. You know your shit.

You've shown repeatedly in this thread you're a complete faggot and a tourist.

TELL ME ABOUT ILLUMINATI

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

>ugh

>implying there is ever anything behind a mask but another mask

Cheers man

>Perhaps he's wondering why he would rob a man and let him keep his horse