Alright guys

Alright guys
>A few hours ago
> Drunk as fuck, still tipsy as we speak.
>At friends house getting wasted.
>Hot chick Drunk and sleeping in couch like jpeg
>We're aquaintences, nothing more.
>Drunk; decide it's a good Idea to cop a feel while pretending to pet the dog to not raise any suspicions
>feels good man
>go unnoticed
>after 10 min decide to cop another feel.
Go to dog, say,"You like it don't'cha'" whilst slightly brushing against pussy of said girl.
>Girl, to my surprise, says "yea".
I continue to pet dog as if I didn't noticed her say anything
>See her open and close her eyes, as if to instinctivly see who it is but also pretend to be sleeping.
>imfucked.
Go back to main party area to conversate.
>After4-5min, See girl get up and go to restroom,
>We make eye contact, but I quickly look away.
>She seems to be wide awake right after and party moves to where she's chilling.
>Time for me to go, say bye to everyone including girl
>she definitely knows I groped her, but is acting chill
>get home and write this
how fucked am I? Does she like me back, and will simply let me get away with this? Or will she tell friends and I will live a life of shame?

I dunno if she "likes you back", but she's very obviously fine with what happened, and probably hoped for more.

I think I woke her up from a dream. I think subconsciously she said "yes" because my voice was so close in proximity to her head. It must have been involuntarily. right? If she snitches on me I'm so fucked. all my friends will think I'm weird, even though as I'm sobering up, I know it was a bad thing to do.

You know...he's right...

This is crazy-talk fueled by insecurity and panic. She was wide awake a few minutes later ; she opened her eyes yet did not tell you to fuck off ; she acted chill when you said goodbye ; she even told you that she liked what you were doing.
Women are people too. Anyone acting like that is sending pretty clear, unambiguous signals. She literally told you she liked it. Do you "subconsciously" reply "yes" to rhetorical questions that are asked close to your head ?

OP, you were both drunk and a bit horny. I doubt she's even really thought about it, she obviously was consenting to what happened if she knew what was going on and said 'yeah'. You could have probably gone somewhere with it at the time, but I doubt she likes you. She was just drunk and enjoying herself, just like you were.

Do you think she'd snitch. Cuz' thats what's keeping me up
BTW, We're both 21

Nothing to snitch on if she doesn't feel like a victim, which if what you said is accurate I don't think she does.

This is almost certainly all in your head, unless there's something you've left out in your OP. Chalk it up to experience and move on user.

Even if she did, and unless you're in grade school, people are not irreproachable all the time, and you're not gonna like someone less because you learn they might have acted weirdly that one time when they were drunk. That's not how reputations are made, and you shouldn't be too worried about people thinking less of you because you did something you're not proud of.

waf

I am very insecure. Might be the reason why I'm freaking out.

What should I do when I see her again?

The easiest solution would've been to just not feel up girls that are asleep because it's widely considered creepy and abnormal. You keep doing you though OP, I'm sure you'll be fine xoxoxox

Just act as usual. Be cheerful. See if she's getting flirty, although the odds are low. Do not act shameful or abashed.

Fair play, it's sketchy not knowing what the other person is thinking. In this case she made it pretty clear by acting chill and responding positively to you touching her. She was fine with it at the time at least, you don't have anything to worry about.

Next time you see her, just treat her like normal. She'll make it clear how she's feeling no doubt. Bet you she'll just act like nothing ever happened, which is a good thing because it means she saw it as just a bit of fun.

GAAAAAAAYYYYY

THX, this makes me feel a lot better.
Another question, What would she do to show me that she is interested?

OP you were too beta and wasted the only chance you probably ever had to get laid. She wasn't asleep, you're just too big of a fucking pissy to take an obvious signal. Congrats to you

It was in a friends house... In the living room.... With friends and parents in the kitchen... there was no laiding gonna' be made.

Show is pics of you OP. We need to deem you attractive or not. This is a big factor. You could be creepy neckbeard or Taylor lautner for all we fucking know

She'd probably mention the other night or say it was good seeing you at the party or something. If she remembers and enjoyed it, she'd let you know most likely. If you notice her acting way more friendly than usual, laughing at your jokes more or making excuses to touch you that's a good sign too. To be honest everyone is different so there's no clear sign that always works, just make a judgement call.

wtf im drunk and it sounds like you just fucking droped a dgog

Op here, bad lighting? But is recent of me.

>op never misses face day

lollol this is excalty how I looklolllolollol

you should have finger banged her.

hahahahaha

This is me, stil tipsy lololol

Pajeet/10

fucking grow up

Grab her by the pussy fsghot
Jesus grow the fuck up

Get a fucking haircut and shave that horrendous facial hair, OP. Go with like a low fade, thin the top and take about an inch off. Trust me, it'll help.

Typical sand nigger has to wait till she passed out

Harem/bacon

lol im not arab tho

you should have fucked her..