I'm kinda obsessed with the columbine massacre and especially Dylan klebold...

I'm kinda obsessed with the columbine massacre and especially Dylan klebold. Anyone else read the diary/journals and wanna discuss a little ? E.g. I try to understand this picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Advanced Internet Forensics have yielded the following as a possible clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg

I used to be when I was a lot younger. I wound up getting a degree in criminal psychology, and later did read all the journals / watch all the videos.

I'm up to discuss it.

I guess he was really living in a box ..
And that song is alright and I'm high

Awesome, I would love to study the same
Seems like you really are up to discuss, so have you found anything interesting that wasn't mentioned already in most documents ?
And any ideas about Dylans philosophy ?

Actually, I have quite a few.

The major thing that really irks me is that Dylan and Eric seldom mention bullying, were known for actually bullying other students, provide an amalgam of evidence that they were motivated by other reasons - but people just have to manufacture a simple buzzword answer to explain away something they don't understand. I hate how "bullying" has been scapegoated and now schools are so hyper-sensitive towards it that you don't even learn social skills in high school anymore.

Dylan and Eric basically misread Nietzsche, but other people have done this too. Check out Leopold and Lobe - very similar.

Ah yes the minds of evil men

I thought about that bullying thing too.
One thing I like to remember is that every person who would say that they were involved in out casting these boys, would directly be connected and responsible for that shooting too. Nobody wants to say that they have bullied them and so they rather say that they were the actual terrorizing people.
I think they were bullied quite heavily but still managed to have a quite similar group of other bullied people, so they would stay strong and fight back sometimes. And one thing I just found out recently is that there is a theory that a third person named Robert perry was involved.

Not op
I've never seen a connection made between Leopold and Loeb and the Columbine guys. Do you think either one would be as dangerous without the other?

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

It's the same dynamic. Two kids who are big fish in a small bowl, have delusions of grandeur, misunderstand Nietzsche, who exhibit antisocial tendencies a lot, it never gets correctly addressed, so they do something stupid.

>every person who would say that they were involved in out casting these boys, would directly be connected and responsible for that shooting too

I don't agree. The thing is that Eric and Dylan were antisocial, awkward, and very, very angry. They weren't going to fit in, and it's no fault of the kids at school that they didn't want to hang around two losers like that. Also the third shooter thing was debunked.

Nothing says you're superior like insisting it's true on the internet.

>i am better than you in every facet of life

Kek surfs Sup Forums

Ok .....who let this faget in?

baited

is this one of dylan's copypasta?

Not that guy but I think it's a really clever connection he made there.
I feel like Leopold and loeb would be as dangerous without the other but since they are basically the same, they just push each other further then they've other wise would.
Eric was the psychopath and Dylan was the "deep mind" and together they we're basically like Leopold and loeb (alone).

But what should they do the rest of their life ? Live in misery of never living a normal life and eventually become criminals, if society doesn't take care of people like this, they have to take the consequences.

And how was that Robert perry thing debunked ?

Chek'd
And how to we "take care of people like this"?

I'm not really sure what specifically you're referring to, but those skills are supposed to be learned in adolescence. If you reinforce narcissism and reward an inability to connect with other people, it's just going to get worse. That's what you have now.

The Robert Perry thing is debunked because there's absolutely no mention of him in any of the plans that Dylan and Eric made, plus there were cameras in the school.

Now we get deep ;)
So basically all humans are the same, everyone just wants happiness, and some people get happiness from things that most people completely ignore or think bad about. So if for example Dylan was apparently really self aware in a sense that he was like 17 and came up with some solid stuff about our existence. He never really had other people understand him in that way so he felt outcasted and different from normal people. But if he somehow made a lot of friends and got some (positive) feedback about his thoughts, maybe even in form of a higher social status so he would eventually get the girlfriend he so desperately needed, things would have ended differently.
Soo basically just be more open minded as a person and try to understand outcasts a little better instead of bullying them.

There's one smart guy in this thread and basically everyone is ignoring him.

Alright so now I've just explained my view on Dylan. You are talking about Eric, who was indeed really narcissistic and a psychopath like he was, shouldn't be rewarded for that behavior, but on the other hand, people realizing that he was that crazy (I mean he called his journal the book of god), could have been the case if more people showed interest in him rather than bullying him.

And I would love to see all the camera tapes that exist, but they are not as easily to find as I wish.
And there are quite a few people who swear on seeing Robert shooting as well, and as long as there is no bullet prove evidence otherwise, that theory should be accepted as well (from my point of view, where I don't really trust the statements that the officials made.

What did his teachers, parents, ect. fail to do?

alright, it's going pretty slow but whatever, I try to spice things up a bit:

There is a small chat written down by Dylan, Eric and two other guys. It probably happend in class, just passing the notebook to each other
Pic related
It's basically Dylan starting with the scenario that they are sorrounded by zombies, it seems kinda foolish, bit if you know the meaning the boys gave it, you would see it different.
So it starts with most people just following the trend, nobody is really thinking outside the box. Everybody is just mindlessly eating what you want them to believe and it's sickening to them. So they start to kill them.
It follows with some guy wanting the attention from Eric without getting deep like Dylan and just wrote an entry for Eric.
He, the psychopath and narcissist he was, used the chance to make him look great and some guy just finishes the job with an easy ending.

I forgot to say that i see this as well as evidence for one or more shooters then we would think.

To be honest, i feel like teachers nowadays just see teaching as their job instead of a thing they once choose to do with passion (since they've consciously chosen that job) but after the first few years of teaching everything becomes the same, always saying the same shit using the same papers and so on. They just loose the connection between each other and no interest whatsoever in any activities outside the shool or even in the school except the homework they turn in or not and most teachers don't even care about that, just let them fail, they are outcasts anyway .. oh shit I got to emotional, you've got my point anyway.
And the parents didn't really do anything wrong, I think they've done the best they could, with the abilities they have, I mean they wouldn't think about themselves as a bad parent (before the shooting). Of course this is really subjective, I mean I could easily they the teachers did the best job they've could and the parents were just bad parents, but I just try to show my point of view and logic

I do try to do that tbqh mainly because I was a socially inept outcast once but it's kind of funny, now that I'm fairly popular(ish) at places etc they don't want to speak to me because they cast me off as a normie or some such - which makes me think 'well fuck you then'
It's hard to help those who either don't want or don't know that they need help

*easily say

Oh that's a nice change, you seem like a good person to hang out with, if they would appreciate that ;)
Well, you are right, it take a certain amount of self awareness to say: maybe my way at looking things isn't right and I should listen to that guy for once.
Not sure how, but somewhere inbetween parents and school those kind of skills should be learned to have a successful life.

And I always cringe when I read "coolios/koolios"

Yeah it's even more of a shame because I can see that I would've likely reacted the same a couple years ago - those skills should be learned early on in adolescence but if you become reclusive (maybe because of bullying you might not think it's worth the effort of conversation - get school done and go home) then you don't have the chance to learn them and you have to expend much more effort and force yourself to learn them at a later point (honestly the earlier the better) I was incredibly quiet and still irritating until ~14 when I realised change came from within (I didn't wholly understand the concept then but I had the gist) over the next two years I developed basic people skills and in the last two years I've used drugs (mainly psychedelic) as a therapeutic tool in order to round the rough edges so to speak of my personality and it's going fairly well - most people say they enjoy my company/want to get me out next party/session/club night etc. Sorry if I've went off topic a tad

>TL;DR
>Do not rely on outside events to make the changes in your life, change comes from within
>Basically if you're a recluse you can still make it, you just got to believe you can

Good for you that you've realized it that early, I'm just at this point in my life where I have to make these changes
/
It's going pretty slow, I'm goona go to bed now, maybe try it tomorrow again.
Thanks for everyone showing attention.
You maybe even took some lesson from all this gibberish, have a nice day (carpe that diem)

You're a cool guy user you've just got to realise that you are
Keep on keeping on my man

baited

You know halfway through all the gunfire I think they bonded together and could look at eachother though it all and no be at better peace. Like watching a hurricane coming your way but you stand there to enjoy the wind blow. I think these guys in that moment, was the moment of great nirvana. Knowing there's no way out I'm sure for once they finally felt free.

just 2 crazy losers