Why do white girls love black men?

why do white girls love black men?

THESE INTERRACIAL THREADS ARE CREATED BY JEWS

The child support checks

Because white women love clothing, clothing is made from cotton, black men pick cotton - profit

They don't, black men with money however...

An unbelievable number of them date black men not because they like black men but because their father is racist and this is a very easy way to upset him. Coming from a more progressive part of the US I thought that was a pretty outdated idea but you get into the "population is still 90+% white people" parts of the country and old times racism is very much alive.

No shit, we caught an employee of blacked to be shilling on Sup Forums a few days ago.

Women aren't attracted to black men, they're attracted to FIT men. Do you think a black neckbeard gets pussy? Any guy with a body like that can get laid, race doesn't matter

Because the media glamourizes these people. Now a days you see nothing but black people on tv. Whether they're entertaining or being shot, it attracts white girls. These dumb ass white girls just want attention. That's all it is

White cucks and SJWs will beat up white boys trying to date white chicks. It's racist they say.

because white boys do shit like this

Yeah the U.S. is fucked right now. Hopefully Lord Trump does something about this.

thats fucking gay

They don't. Black Men love white woman. White woman are indiffrent.

Idk man maybe your answer is in the other 3 threads you've made this morning

why do you shit out this post 20 times a day?

why isnt he fucking banned yet

My sister did this for the same reason.
>i hear my dad took her car back and kicked her out

Well it is /b
>cancer thrives here

why do white girls secretly enjoy eating their own shit?

Stop this shit already...

Incels complaining about confident, good looking, nice men that happen to be black getting pussy while they can't?