Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=5FTpek_KYI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's hiiiggh nooon

Well, at least the guy to the right is going for the easy score.

only one i actually cringed to.

Not really cringe. Maybe a bit strange, but still kinda funny.

>Pot and girls with low self-esteem

Yeah it depends on what they're like. Could easily be a hilarious bit of banter as it were.

>comment section
literally autism

>youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

What's cringy about that?

Check em

Because he thinks he's a cunt destroyer

Hmm

nothing wrong with kyle2cool

I don't think you understand sarcasm

That's the joke you mongoloid. That's not cringy

The fuck? Is this a ylyl? Or op is just a new level of summerfag

False trips...
why is this cringe?

This. It's still cringe but also probably not serious.

Kyle 2 Cool is probably my favorite, but an all around badass super team.
Except Twisted Shawn the Dark One. I think it's tacky to give yourself 2 code names. And everybody likes MD and Doritos, duh! And a lot of people like hentai, but decent people don't admit it. He does look cool with his hat, trench-coat, and sneakers combo though.

Who'd like to bet that the 4 guys in this picture all have sad crushes on the girl on the left, while she likes some other guy outside of this group. Meanwhile, the girl on the right desperately wishes one of the autistic little boys in this picture would notice her.

I dunno the text eludes to something between twitchy Carl and psymon.

I like how useless they admit the first chick is.

Yeah dude, learn your "Super Dark and Bad Ass Crew" lore.

these are always fake. easy shop dude

why is it cringe for a kid to paint a picture of superman?

I know about 30 douchbags just like that guy

that she's a racemixing whore

WTF IS THIS? That nigger kinda looks odd

checkd
it's a white guy in blackface

he has the features of an indian with the color of a nigger

I think you're new here, lemme show you around.

Why is this fucking cringe? You unbelievable motherfucking ugly dirty sneaky nigger, well get the fuck out, go to twitter instafag or whatver nigger zone. Just fucking leave before i track your filthy cotton picking shit eating motherfucking ass down and lynch your pathetic medieval nigger village.
this is the cringiest shit I've seen today, for the love of sweet fucking jesus tell me, this is fake.

it's his girl thats weird lookig
thats tha lightest skinned black girl i ever seen

It's not fake. They look like a nice couple. They have a cute baby.
Mixed breeds make for the most attractive adults.
It's the future of our race Mister President.

Smartass you seem like a lil bitch.
Go away summer fag, summer ain't over yet?

Kek.

white/black mixed people are ugly as hell

This.

And even if it wasn't funny, that's not cringe, it's just a shit joke fallen flat.

>"summerfag blah blah blah"
I'm not even the guy you're bitching at but you're still annoying the shit outta me. You're the summerfag if you can't handle being trolled a little bit.

Well, I'm just white and I'm ugly too.

you'd be even uglier if you were a mulatto

YOU FUCKING NIGGER, I'll fucking kill you where you fucking stand for that bullshit, it's fucking time that you nasty subhumans get fucking gassed.
Son of a bitch say any of that to my face ON FUCK I'LL SLAUGHTER YOUR ENTIRE SHITTY RACE AND BURN IT.

>Butthurt white guy detected

When your girlfriend left you for black cock, cuck?

your both wrong
only asians are sexy

I'm white. You'd have to kill yourself. Do you have the conviction to do that? I don't think so.

topkek

What for nigger?

Ugly nigra detected.

Obviously whoever made up their names and abilities are not the actual people in the photo, you retard.

>NIGGER FUCKING BUG ME
Is there even a fucking country left with no niggers or other sybhumans on this gay lil planet?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Summerfag detected
You unbelievable fucking pathetic autistic retard, go get back with sucking your moms dick she must be done fucking your dad's by now.

You know wtf you miserable wannabe tryhard subhuman? We don't take kindly to your kind here so you better get the fuck outta here

HE IS NOT AN AFRICAN NIGGER.
IS JUST HINDU. SOME HINDU RACES ARE BLACK. LOOK THE FACE FEATURES

POO IN

LOO
O
O

>pansy sand nigger detected
Is that supposed to make a difference or something? Nigger or sand nigger, i don't see a fucking difference, they're all ugly smelly filthy shit eating shit skinned subhumans to me.

Kyle 2 Cool is my guy

I think it's pretty common, actually. People find old photos of them with their family as kids and retake the shot in their current years. They probably have one of those families where they're big into pushing the boundaries of acceptable so they decided to do a nude bathtub photo.

>sand
you know where india is?

Who gives a fucking shit, you're all fucking same to me, ugly, smelly, intrusive shitskins to me. You fucking goat raping towel head, how about instead being a intrusive lil bitch in here, get some English lessons or kill yourself you pathetic shit eating disgusting fuck.

bump

This.
>Summer ain't over yet?
That doesn't even make sense. It's the beginning of July.

You seem like a fucking retard sumerfag

The real cringe is this thread. Maybe that's the point....

Your bait is incredible. How come just saying the same insults over and over again always manages to get so many (You)s? This is embarrassing, guys. Come on.

> you're all fucking same to me
> get some English lessons
People in glass houses, stones, etc. etc.

White people are clearly a superior race

Make your mind once that what you're

Please someone with better understanding explain to me why females get involved with petroleum hominids specially this repulsive man having a hideous baby??? Is she ill? ? are there any psychiatrist in Sup Forums? why give yourself this way? do they have low self steem ?

you understand that Hindu is a religion, not a race, right? Do all Christians look alike to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=5FTpek_KYI8

Somebody knows this from experience

lost