What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was one off..

Go to lookism.com and you can observe the community he came from.

ikr, the dude was fine, he ended up killing people that were better than him, instead of hoes and alphas he was after.

Mentally ill narcissist who thought he deserved special treatment because he was rich and thought women owed him sex

Dubs of truth.

did not had a good plan. i could not detect rivers blood and mountains of skulls.

bad run !

Literal retarded manlet manchild with a small penis couldn't be a man.

I dont know, but he dont have no more problems dawg

Name?

Elliott Rodger the angry virgin who shot up a college campus

Rodger Elliott.

this pmuch, he got butthurt so he killed everyone else

Checked and most likely this. Couldn't get laid, blamed the world for his failings.

At least he's kill now xD

Couldn't see his own glaring faults, pretty much Sup Forumstards incarnate.

what are you talking about he's in H E double hockey sticks now.

i.e. in a nutshell
ironically there's still a few robots who venerate the rodge

Why? The moron was pants on ead retarded.

There are people looking up to THIS guy? Columbiners are bad enough but at least that's an interesting case. I never thought anyone could hold this pathetic excuse of a man in high regards.

He was a rich cunt with a self entitlement complex so big that he made the nigger race look self deprecating by comparison. Also he was a normie who tried to REEEEEEE without autism behind the REEEEEEE

Bitch lips

Thanks

>737913556

He's BAAAAaaaccckkkk !!

Grew up in a gated community, isolated. His fathers job, the move industry was his only window to the "real" world.
He saw all the degenerate oversexualized romances that have saturated the media, and thought that is how it should be:
"the good guy gets the girl in the end" and shit like that. He wasn't getting any of that in reality, and thought that teh world has conspired against him, so he lashed out.

Basically it was his parents fault. Hist mother always pampered and catered to him, while his father was writing and producing said media.
That led to him growing up to be an extreme nacrissist who thought the world should be his playground.

his videos are fucking comedy gold

This. Read his little manifesto too for infinite lulz.

Supreme gentleman

he was a supreme gentleman

He was a supreme idiot.

nope supreme gentleman

Despite his supreme gentelman status he fucked up. I mean if your gonna go crazy and kill a bunch of people at least make it a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

Its funny each board is getting their own mass shooters. R9k had this guy and now Sup Forums has tranny phantom. Who's next?

teh 'Sup Forums ball tickler'

His manifesto is basically him bragging about his rich life with the occasional waahh this is a dark world bcuz no females around me. :(
(Even though the little bitch had a ton of childhood girlfriends.)