Homosexuality is a sin look it up

Homosexuality is a sin look it up

Sin is made up nonsense, look it up.

Nope the bible is very clear on what is and isn't a sin

Right, and the Bible is made up nonsense. Thanks for confirming fam.

God knows, have a read of miracleman

Not made up bullshit and i don't appreciate a degenerate like you insulting the greatest book ever written

Isn't wearing two types of fabric also a sin?

Nope

I called it nonsense, not bullshit, but close enough. The Bible is the "greatest book" in the way that Avatar is the greatest movie.

???

Dude thats blasphemy

And?

You're gonna go to hell if you don't cut that shit out

I believe in a mix of stuff that follows Christianity pretty close, and though it is true that the bible does say that it is a sin, we shouldn't judge cause... you know, the whole point of Christianity is Forgiveness. =-/

Hell is made up nonsense though.

Prove it

It's in the Bible.

Either this conversation is fucking gold or you're a really good troll, sir

Im all for forgiveness but the bible is very clear on homosexuals. It is an abomination

Exactly

I agree

If you don't sin then Jesus died for nothing

So you agree with me, good. The Bible is made up nonsense and hell is in the Bible.

Glad we got that worked out.

No im agreeing that its in the bible therefore its the word of god. "Whatever you hold true on earth i too shall hold true in heaven"

God is made up nonsense though.

Prove it. You can't

It's in the Bible.

And the bible is proof of God's existence

Prove it.

The bible is literally full of proof. We are alive. Everything on earth. Jesus Christ

the bible wasn't written by a god but instead weird old men who were druggies then it was later edited by the church to their doing. people couldn't even read the bible for the longest to time until Martin Luther did his magic translation lul

The Bible is literally full of nonsense. Women weren't made from ribs, language isn't from a tower, there was no global flood, etc.

Even Spiderman comics are more real than the Bible.

I'm not really into the whole religion thing, but why are there gay people who choose to be part of a collective that strongly discourages their lifestyle choices?

It's also very clear that judgement isn't your job because it's Gods. If you spend your life judging you'll goto hell just as quick as a faggot. Sucks when cherry picking sins doesn't work out, huh?

Because belief isn't a choice.

this is hollarious

Not cherry picking just telling the truth

>Either this conversation is fucking gold or you're a really good troll, sir
The conversation is shit and OP is a terrible troll. The fag taking the bait is just a huge retard.

Find me one shred of evidence for the existance of god without quoting a human beings privat experiences or the religious version of lord of the rings.

Go pick up the Levyan satanist bible and let doubt into your heart. Just ask yourself: Why? and allow the "Maybe it doesn't make sense" to become part of your intellect.

How are you so sure about that?

I don't believe in gods. I'm just pointing out that belief isn't a choice. I didn't choose to not believe in gods, I just don't. People who do believe in gods don't just go "hey, I think I'll believe in a god now".

God is either not real or a dumb fucking Cunt

Okay. If there is no god then why are sunsets so fucking romantic?

Because Spiderman comics have New York city.

If theres God why is there still War and just everyday sadness

The cities in the bible are real too

Because not enough people believe. If everyone was a good Christian we wouldn't need war and we have morals

Not all of them.

Yeah and the same could be said about Communism

>mfw some of the worst wars in history have been between Christians
>mfw I have no face

Sin is a social construct used for manipulation.

Also, you're a fag.
>look it up

Correct, abomination being a dodgy translation of "against tradition"
This is what happens when you try to follow a book word for word that's been through iffy translation after iffy translation

No it was christians fighting for christianity. If everyone was christians those wars wouldn't happen

So many fag apologists

it's only in the old testament you fucking dumbass

Kek'd

Let he who is sinless throw the first stone