So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for fourth of July.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit Independence and her holiday is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

stale pasta nigger

my nigga... who the fuck cares?

>stale pasta nigger
above all, this

>Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US?
the best answer has been a question: Why the fuck should it matter?

I won't be a faggot today OP

I'd say that is a normal portion

It's a fucking meal out. Like they've gone out for dinner no one eats normal portions in that situation. What sort of vicious cunt would find an issue with that

I feed my kids about that much :/

One plate of food. Not bad. Not sure what's in the bowl, but looks like a healthier plate than most fast food combos here.

That's fucking nothing man, I could eat like 3 of that.

Who the fuck cares how much one can eat

Tell her friends they're fags
When I was 13 I ate plates sizes bigger than, ofcourse i'm not a chick but

This

COPY PASTA AS FUCK WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID

how much do you weigh

in canada that would be an adult meal

are you amreican?

This is why i don't use social media. Shits fucking gay as fuck and a total waste of ones time. Shits cringe as fuck too.

teenage girls

she is not an adult

for an adult

can we make this a banner?

Meh this is an old repost fagboy.

I want.
And just eat till your full. If your not gaining weight and not pencil then then what's the problem?
I'm from Texas. Sometimes I eat that much. Sometimes I have a half a sandwich and a coffee.

image boards are by definition a form of social media stupid niggerkike

>I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though.
Lol faggot

>Could you?
Of course. I'm not an 8 year old child.

>small girls eating large portions

imagine her poop heh what sort of food baby would she have it must be uncomfortable especially the poop heh

No they're even bigger. In American restaurants, you are not expected to clean your plate. You take home the food you don't finish

She's not fat so why would it matter?

You sick fuck.

Your a faggot OP who is a fat nigger loving neck beard, trying to figure out other peoples portion size, your a new kind of faggot

I don't know why you imply that she has to eat the whole meal? That makes no sense.

She bulking bro, let her have as much as she wants
>So she can beat my shit in and then ride me until my pelvis breaks

Am I the only one sitting here thinking this looks pretty small? The salad doesn't even count, throw that trash away.

Just because it's on your plate when you get it doesn't mean you have to eat all of it........

We have these things called "to-go" boxes. We take what we don't eat home, give to a friend or feed to our dogs.

Damn this post and pic is giving me nostalgia where the heck did you dig up this old pasta?

JJ is cute but I wanna be bullied relentlessly.

seh eats too much

gonna be a fatty

It's a restaurant portion. Who the fuck cares? They just give you what you ordered, they don't adjust your meal based on age size and gender.

Creative pedophile circle jerk.

who parented you

not cleaning your plate???

ShAME

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?
The fuck, every mail of every day of the year is supposed to be calibrated for maximum health? That makes me mad.
You can't ever splurge? You can't ever pig out, ever? Because every mean must be such that you could eat it every day and stay fit?
This kind of thinking is just so cancerous.

looks genuinely retarded

but you'd still stick your dick in it user

don't lie

>every mail of every day

>she is not an adult
She is definitely not a child.

Everyone is different and everyone eats differently. Wtf. This thread is autistic

She's true English/Irish Rose

FUCK OFFFFFF.
Same crap pasta.

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?
A good length of cock

In the time of your grandparents literally saying this would get you prison time user, for shame, for shame.

Source.

>1421196466374.jpg

at least rename the file before using it for your bait

>gonna be a fatty
already got the nigger nails.
just gotta work on getting that nigger ass.