Why do hispanics consider themselves white?

Why do hispanics consider themselves white?

>what is a "white-hispanic"

because anything is better than nigger

Nice shot of Luis Gutierrez.

which one

Light blue shirt. In the middle.

it's called a "tan" user, you should leave the basement once in a while.

you think those people are tanned? kek

but mexicans are white!

>>what is a "white-hispanic"

A race concocted by main stream media to blame whites for spic crime.

nobody in that picture looks white

Goddamn your country must have some terrible history classes. White-Hispanic is used because there are millions of South/Central Americans who never bred with the natives and are still white. Never heard of Argentina, Costa Rica, or Uraguay? The majority of the people in these countries are white but are still "hispanic" because all "hispanic" means is that you are a country descended from a Spanish colony.

My paternal side is from Spain, specifically Galicia in the north. I am very fair skinned and consider myself a white European.

You know how hot cuba is right? You seriously think people there don't tan?

Trash saying is better than the shit, you deserve nothing.
>"But I'm white"
Still trash

when the fuck did i say cubans dont tan?

that look like the cuban flag to you?

yes, honest mistake.

puerto rico, exact same argument.

>being to stupid to take five seconds to look up that he was right

Did you accidentally post a selfie?

Because the Mayans were raped by whites

>what is a "white-hispanic"

black people are just really tanned white folks

lol. zip it, samefag

I'm glad trump was elected so people like you realize how stupid you look, jews were and are white and still receive hate, good luck with that, spic.

bitch on the right wearing white looks european

>
> jews were and are white

I am Spanish and consider myself hispanic. None of my family is brown and plenty of people have suggested I'm not a real Hispanic, because my skin is fair and eyes blue. Don't give a s shit. I am a minority.

considering skin tone is just variations in base amounts of melanin, yes. Or we're untanned black people, because believe it or not user, we're the same species.

But Tanning is dynamic change in amount of melanin in response to sunlight, black people get this too, but the range is much smaller. Your most uber aryan blonde haired blued eyed norwegian will look this brown after a few weeks.

>sjw has been baited out into the open

Biology major actually.

give yourself a pat on the back

you now know what kids learn in high school

It's not that we would like to consider ourselves white, it's a Census loophole designed by the US in an attempt to keep Whites the vast majority of the population. When in reality, each year the white to nonwhite ratio is growing in the minority favor. In the future there will be less and less whites.

>Argentina
>Costa Rica
>majority white

Even Brazil is whiter than Argentina, faggot

Take your (You)

Which is why it amazes that so many here choose not to.

This shit is super basic, why sit his question even being asked?

because your stupid ass thinks racial characteristics is only determined by amount of melanin

when youre not so smug with basic as fuck biology degree, look into the field of physical anthropology

if the pussy white, we white

> considering skin tone is just variations in base amounts of melanin

Learn to read user

If race = skin tone to you, you're far worse off than me.

you seem to be dense as fuck - pigmentation is only ONE part of a broad group of characteristics that determine racial sub groups

aint no white pussy in that pic Sup Forumsro kek

No shit sherlock, it also includes skull and facial structure, density of blood, limb length and width, the huge variety a haplogroups that we use to track human evolution. susceptibility to various genetic diseases. There's a lot

Yet all this site cares about is the fucking skin tone, the least impactful, most variable factor of all.