Let's have a Box thread

Let's have a Box thread
>I don't know what I'm doing I just want to fuck pokemon edition

I like Lucario

I'm so lonely

Fuck it, I'll post Gardevoir too

Wish I had more Lopunny, preferably mega

I finally broke down and fucked my dog the other day. Figure thats as close as I'll ever get to fucking a Pokemon.

Wasn't too bad, actually.

She didn't mind and neither should you

>.
pics please

>She didn't mind
Yeah I'm sure your dog doesn't mind being hurt and put at risk of a myriad of diseases.
I'll mind because I actually care about animals.

Yeah sure except I didn't take any and I wouldn't post em here anyway. Jeez.

>Look at this faggot

Yeah no, she started humping as soon as I poked her. It actually took me a minute to plug her because she was trying to fuck so hard. Stop trying to be PETAs spokesperson. Dog pussy is fine pussy.

Ayy, it's a good isn't it
It's amazing how much they like it

Here's my hot garbage

>Not how it works

It worked just fine to me. I rubbed her a little to make sure she would be ok with it. The second my figee touched her cooch, she flung her tail up, bent her back and started air humping. So I got on my knees, poke around til I hit it, and had the best five minute quickie I've had in ages. When we were done, she sat there and licked herself while I brushed the hair off my shirt. Then we watched iron fist on Netflix.

Shit. Was. Cash. I've always thought about it. I was fapping to some furry shit last night, didn't realize she was in the room. She fucking ninjad up and locked my damn dick. Fuckers call it rape but I swear she was asking for it. Guess I've done fill blown degenerate now though.

A lot of people don't get that dogs fucking love sex, I've never fucked one simply because all of the dogs that'd have let me were a breed size too small and I'd never want to hurt a pupper

But fuck all if they wont hump the fuck out of a finger or two, they want that shit, they really do

made colored version of this last night

Don't be afraid to go right up to the lines, you've got white gaps between the colors and the lines
Looks good though

what the fuck nigga?

What

All my life I've been taught that the only who enjoy sex are the human and dolphin.
And now I find this shit D:

bumperino

Ye. My dogs an 80lb 3/4 husky mix, so she was plenty big. Hell, that thing practically ate my dick.

Never fucked a dolphin, dunno. Don't think all dogs would be into taking the human d either. But mine sure the fuck did. I'll probably hit it again this evening. Why not?

Humans and Dolphins are known to don't for pleasure and not procreation strictly, but we're CERTAINLY not the only animals who enjoy it.

Ffs bonobo chimps use sex for everything from stress relief to a form of currency

Sex with dogs is taboo because they can't vocalize their consent, but when she's got her tail flagged to the side and is just sitting there letting it stare you in the face, she's probably interested. Once they realize they can come to you for that pleasure they'll do it on their own, a dog will come looking for sex if it knows it can get it from you, it's just that you'll often have to let the dog know that you're interested first

I used to have a German shepherd bitch. Not sure if she enjoyed it but she sure as hell would move her tail out of the way and show me that pussy. Butted in her a good amount of times

If your dog sits there and let's you fuck her she's probably just fine with it, you can bet that if she didn't want you to do it, she wouldn't let you.

Dogs are very body language oriented, if she's flagging, you're probably fine, if she sits down or tucks her tail she's probably not into it

Just like humans, don't forget the clit, dogs fucking love that shit

well, this is Sup Forums, I can't judge anyone,It's weird that somebody writes about this

Well I mean, would you enjoy it if every year/few months you got uncontrollably sexually driven, only to be denied every single time, never getting to fuck once in your whole life.

Dogs love sex too

I leave before you convince me,thanks for your time explaining things.

cya dude, have a nice day

I think I'll go ahead and put one in her as soon as I get home

Do some research for yourself it's not hard to find all the proof you'll need