Next time, baby

Next time, baby.

ILL BE BULLLLLLLLLLET PROOOOOOOOOOOF

There's not going to be a next time, baby.

Fuck Terrence Howard's crybaby ass.

>she will never make another good song again

>there was never a next time

he would heve been sooo much netter than Don

They fired him because he gave an interview in which he stated that he would never date a woman that doesn't use baby wipes after a bowel movement.

Is that Shailene Woodley?

How can one squared be one?

He got fired because of Terryology.

>Fuck Terrence Howard's crybaby ass.
At least his ass (and his GF ass) is clean.

Well he's not a manlet so that goes without saying.

Why original actors for both Hulk and War Machine plays their characters as hotheads and replacment actor plays them as stoics? That kills my suspension of disbelief more than new faces

>tfw everything he says makes sense

And that's when I realised I was the genius surrounded by moron's, not the reverse as I had believed for so many years.

They didn't put the decimal in the right place.

>tfw

They got those hotheads out of there.

>she

>suit with a pair of trainers
>tucked in shirt leather jacket and trainers
why are these fags dressed like scum

In a 2015 interview with Rolling Stone, Howard explained that he had formulated his own language of logic, which he called Terryology, and which he was keeping secret until he had patented it. This logic language would be used to prove his contention that "1 x 1 = 2".[31]

"How can it equal one?" he said. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

He was fired because of pay