Anybody wanna feel with me?

Anybody wanna feel with me?
>feels thread

>be dumped recently
>not that it lasted long but I felt that 'connection' with her
>broke up on good terms, it just wouldn't work
>I don't miss her presence so much as her "perfection", never met a girl like her and feel like I won't ever again
>go on tinder
>every second girl I swipe has her name, like what are the odds?
>everyone around me, all my friends started getting into relationships all of a sudden, it just adds insult to injury
>they all have what I wanted but just couldn't have
>can't hang out with anyone because everyone is with a girl and it makes me uncomfortable
>I don't like being alone because it makes me feel even more uncomfortable
>been away from here for a couple of months
>now I'm back again
Things were going so well, I was happy and now all this went to shit...
>no interest in vidya or shows anymore so can't keep myself distracted
>I'm alone until college starts again, 2 months of this feels like forever

bump

Then go find someone to be with instead of torturing yourself you stupid fuck.

Literally the exact same thing happened to me recently. I feel for you user.

How exactly am I meant to do that? the girl i met was on tinder because I don't know where to look locally. I live in a really small town and majority of the girls are under age and local chav equivalent, you don't want to go near that shit. I'm hoping for college but thats months away

How about a good feel thread

>be me, guy
>married sub 5 foot asian cutie
>have sex every day
>just finished having sex a few minutes ago
>spent an hour moving and grinding in all sorts of positions
>she cums, sucks my dick and swallows
Feels good man.

thanks

sucks doesn't it? I actually had to get out of my comfort zone and do shit I hated doing to even date her. My friend just went to a party for the first time in years and the first girl he saw jumped at him and pretty much did the whole 'thing' for him. Another friend didn't even want a relationship, she just wouldn't let him go until he liked her and now they're together. Another friend just got lucky because she moved in right next door. I tried my best but she was just too far and we weren't closing the distance, sucks shit but what could I do? we tried but we were just going separate ways. If only I lived closer...fuck

nobody cares, in fact you come off as a real asshole who likes bragging about his life

Nigga, you are young, white, and soon to be educated. You are British to boot.

You got the world by the balls. Start fucking acting like it. "Comfort zone" Bitch please, that's being fucking lazy.

Not wanting to change is a lazy man's habit. Go out, try some new shit. Best way to get a girl.

Shit, sorry. Guess you wanna wallow and bitch.

Stay classy, faggot

There is No point of trying to find a gf for me. There is know one out their for me. I will never know that. All because I was born wrong.

Do you have two noses where your eyes should be? And an eye for a nose?

No don't be ridiculous. Are you going dor the "it could be worse argument"

why would your "perfect" life make me feel any better? It's not even what I want myself, you're just trying to rub it in my face that you're doing better than I am.

>"Comfort zone" Bitch please, that's being fucking lazy.
I never dated a girl in my life, she was my first and I was the one to start the conversation, I was the one to go to her, I tried to make her feel comfortable and I was the one to ask to go out again, I asked for her phone number. I never did any of those things, thats not lazy.

I want change but I can't do shit here, how, what am I supposed to do? there's nothing to go out to, everyone who gets over the age of 18 moves out for college, I'm not interested in getting pussy, I just want to be with someone that would make me happy and the only way I found to do this is to move out of town and go to college which will only happen in september. I keep trying to find what I can do in the meantime but I just come out with nothing, this town is dead and I can't go anywhere out of town because I'm still saving up money for tuition fees

OP here
Thats what I thought of myself but then I met that girl and I felt like the last 22 years of my life were building up to this moment and I met the most perfect girl that actually liked me, its just a shame it had no chances of working out, but she was there, means there are more.

You just gotta find that one girl that will click with you and you'll know what type of girl you should be after

Go travelling before college. Inb4 "got no money". Walk, do odd jobs for money at various destinations. Live on your wits. See the country, maybe the world if you get enough together. Get out there, you've got from now til September when you start college, as you say, what the fuck is the point of killing time in your small town 'til then?

No, I was just hoping to meet someone with the same condition as me ;-;

>I was the one who asked her out

You do realize that's how this works right? Men take all initiative. You have to do the leg work, lazy bones

Nigga you fuckers need to read good feels not bad. Need to learn and aspire to more.

Saying it will never happen never put a man in the history books

I feel you user

whats ur first name? sounds like one of my buddies situation to a tea

Not shitting on the idea but I'm curious...
Whats the point of travel? I really do not have any need to do that but I'm curious why people keep saying "you should travel, see the world"?
I would probably go if I had a reason, but I've known a lot of people that travel all the time and then come back to town and live an even more miserable life, don't really see the point of wasting money I could use on college fees which are super important to me right now + I need spare cash for rent until I can find something locally

[sarcasm]sure[/sarcasm]

>why would your "perfect" life make me feel any better?
Because nobody gives a fuck about you.

Duudeeee I did the exact same fucking thing. I was with my friends and she invited us to swim at her dad's house and I helped her babysit for 3 days straight hoping that it would make her like me again. Do you have a kik where we can talk?

I know thats how it works, I'm just saying that I did all these things for the first time in my life, that wasn't easy and I'm 22 now, I felt like it was too late for me but I did it anyway, travelled half the country to see her too, I never leave my town like, this was super uncomfortable for me but I did it for her. I'm just saying that all my friends had it easy, shit just came to them and its there to stay, I feel like shit because I actually did something for mine but it didn't even last. Wouldn't call me lazy

tell me your friend's name first. I know a lot of people that could be here at any given time and I'd rather them not know, especially since I'm avoiding them right now since they're with their girls and I really don't want to be third wheeling

Sadly no man, I don't use any of that stuff, I just have a facebook but I can hardly share that here without some faggot ruining my life haha

The lazy man never calls himself lazy.

You spend all your time seeing others with an easy go, and rather work harder to make your life better than their easy go, you wallow and say "why isn't my life easier?"

Hardship builds character

I'm not lying to myself, I know when I'm lazy and I do get lazy, I used to spend years doing absolutely nothing and smoking weed, just playing games and wasting time. I actually want to do something with my life, thats why I want to go to college and almost saved up money for it, I wanted to meet a girl and I did, it didn't last and now I'm still recovering from that, I don't want to just find a rebound because I'm not into that, I want to find someone soon but for now theres no point. Like if I meet someone here then it'll only be for 2 months, then I'll be moving away for college so I wouldn't be able to bring her with me, not after 2 months, thats if I found someone within a week which will not happen.

I'm trying to start a band to keep me busy but like I said, its a small town and everyone I know already either has a band or just can't be fucked making one so I work online with people from other countries, which makes me stay at home even more, just keeps me occupied.

I don't wish my life was as simple as theirs, I just hate that they make it look so simple and despite actual effort on my behalf I don't even have half of what they do.

>Hardship builds character
it does, but who gives a shit about character these days? all my friends are spineless cucks and all good things come to them anyway, with or without character. Character just means you struggled to get to where everyone else already is

>be 20
>5'2" 157.48 cm
>11.43 cm
>ugly face
>have a really hard time communicating to people

Why even try guys. I might as well just live alone the rest of my life

>11.43 cm
Is meant for penis size

Where'd I go wrong Sup Forums?

> Be me
> Couple of monthes ago
> Had a shitty year last year so I'm just trying to get back to normal life
> Go from edgy gothfag to Feelsie Sweaterfag
> Started working out
> Started Jiu Jitsu

> Go on facebook
> Add random girls
> Talk to them for awhile
> Get to know them
> Get sexual
> Get nudes
> Get bored
> Slowly talk to them less and less
> Unfriend
> Block
> Never talk to them again
> Do this shit for like 3 months
> I became was a Sup Forumstard hiding in a Chad's body
> I wasn't as fit as I am now

Fast Forward A Couple Of Monthes
> People You May Know becomes thinner and thinner
> Girls I add don't add back
> Get Feels Bad over this week
> Ask best female friends for nudes
> Weird them out
> They don't like it
> Feelsbadman.gif

What the fuck happened?!?!? I'm fit, I'm wear I want to be, still a shitty Pop Punk Odd Future College Cunt... I've got abs, still 6 to light 7 Michael Cera Cutie... Anyone want some sex stories?

Just find a girl your size or hit the gym and get ripped, most won't even care.
I've acne scars on my face and a shitty hairline and thin hair and I managed to date a solid 7/10 girl, way out of my league I thought but she thought she was on my level so looks can be deceiving man.

I'm an autist when trying to talk to people, also, I sometimes stutter when I'm tired or hungover or whatever, not sure why, but people still like me and talk to me. You just gotta work on yourself and find some source of confidence, then good things will happen

Well fuck man, why not hang a noose up and end it? Seems like you just want this ride to end.

No? Well then,
>take your thumb outta your ass.
>Proceed to stick it in your mouth.
>that taste? It's life.
>Take thumb out of mouth.
>Tell yourself, I'm going to get this taste out of my mouth
>do everything you can to never taste that again

Fuck man. I grew up homeless. Been in more ghetto apartments and schools with metal detectors than I got teeth in my mouth. Grew up fat too.

I could've said fuck it. Could've seen the jocks and their cheerleader gfs and ate a bullet

Nay nigga, I overcame.

I got in shape, saved my money, and started a business
>but I'm doing that toooooo
Nigga, you are tasting shit again and complaining. You need to keep eyes ahead and keep going

Other wise, the rope awaits you

Micheal Cera gets girls on personality and money. Not looks.

Have you seen the mustache he wears?

>What the fuck happened?
seems like you are an asshole, and now they all caught on. life is more than vanity you stupid fuck.

Does anyone have the screenshot of the messages sent to Tyler by his girlfriend after he died?

it's not so much that i miss her, i just miss being happy

Hi

Karma. You were an asshole to begin with, you got a good thing going, shit all over it, then decided "wait, I want it back", everyone realized what kind of an asshole you were and you wonder where you've gone wrong.

Lose the attitude, stop focusing on your looks, stop being a fuck boy, stop complaining about stupid shit and stop being a spoiled little cunt

OP here, I get that too right now, I used to be happy as fuck when with her, now I feel alone and can't find a reason to be happy

>fart

ive just ruined my relationship last friday, i feel like a shit

Thank you. This is actually helping, so what your saying is being a single loner fag, masturbate and wait for a girl or trap I can commit to?

Legit have Scott Pilgrim syndrome.

Fuck your "feels" you underage bitch.

Relax dude, I'm happy for you and all but you were in a shit position and HAD to do something about it, otherwise might as well an hero.

I'm looking at my situation from a logical point of view and I'm doing whats best at the moment.
>not into getting girls purely for the pussy so I don't seek a rebound right now = gotta wait out the break up then and try again when I'm ready which means college
>I need money for college, which is my main focus at the moment = can't go out spending it all on pointless shit just to make myself feel better NOW, then I'll just fuck up my future and won't be able to afford college, so I'll be wasting another year
I do what I can to keep busy, I just feel shit right now, I will change my life eventually but shit takes time, its not like you started a business, got the money and got into shape over night. I'm already working on my life so I don't think I'm lazy, theres just no way to feel good for now, shit takes time and its exactly what I'm saying, I just hate the fact I can't even hang out with my friends atm because they're too busy with their girls which only reminds me what I could've had myself right now but don't

>edgelord detected
the only underage kid here is you and its showing

>I used to be happy as fuck when with her, now I feel alone and can't find a reason to be happy
My brother had that same problem but it doesn't bother him anymore now that he killed himself

I know how you feel. I was the same. zero friends and all i ever wanted a life with somebody who "completes" me. Somebody who can be my all.

If it wasn't for Jesus i'd probably kill myself. And no I dont believe in the God who sends 90% of his creation to hell. I believe in the real God. Check Him out.

We as humans have not figured out god.

Jesus may be real. Buddha and the others may be real too.

But we don't know gods intent. We can't.

I just like to assume he has more rational thought than us humans. And because of these he can forgive our misgivings

Ofc you can't "figure out God" He's God? If God doesnt want you to believe he is real, you wont.

Jesus may be real? Have you taken any history lessons? Jesus is confirmed 100% real as a human who walked on this earth. It's confirmed he died on a pole of wood.

Cant know Gods intent? God is love.
Do you remember when you fought with your parents as a kid and you got really fucking mad and hated them?
I remember my mom being so mad at me so many times. she took me by hair and pulled and shaked all she could sometimes. I cried so much. But when she came crying, apologizing to me and gave me a hug, we both weeped and it was okey. we forgot about it.

Thats love.

Ofcourse God will forgive mankind for their crimes. He was the one who put here afterall??

If I can give you some advice that isn't always what people want to hear, but what they need. If you spend your time wishing you had a gf you will find one but it will be the wrong one. You must find happiness with yourself before looking to share it with another person.

Yeah I think you're right, I've been thinking about that recently actually. I feel like I need to be happy first, then I'll be able to find the right person, I just can't figure out how to find that happiness tho, everything upsets me, I've nothing to do, nowhere to go and I feel like I'm wasting my time, but I can't help it, I try to do stuff all the time but nothing works out or there just isn't anything I can do

Sounds like lies to me

Who has sex and minutes later is like "hold up with your cuddles bitch, I'mma go post on Sup Forums"

my best friend decided to go weird all of a sudden when he went to college. He didn't want to have any friends, he stopped talking to me, I tried getting in touch with him but he kept rejecting me, I was his only friend at the time. This went on for about 2 years, he gave me every sign to ditch him but I wouldn't.

Recently his life got better and he reached out to me, but he only talked to me whenever he wanted and sometimes he wouldn't even respond to my messages and the only time he wants to hang out is when I have weed so I can smoke it with him, then I go home and don't see him again until he wants to smoke my weed.

What a cunt he turned into, after all these years I tried being his friend despite him being weird and rejecting me and now he only hangs out when he needs something off of me...

>be me last night
>chatting shit about anime with an old friend
>remembering Inu-Yasha because the nostalgia is stronk and it was the first one I ever watched
>remember Kagome was my first waifu
>then it hits me
>I was like 9 when I was watching it for the first time
>I had a waifu before I knew the word
>I had a waifu before I had a boner
>I never had a fucking chance
What even is this feel? Worst part is I used to watch it with my younger sister. I miss her.

You bitch about 2 months wich is nothing
Imagine having it for 2 years you pussy

Depression 6 years your 2 ain't shit

2 months until college starts, didn't say I will magically stop feeling bad once thats gonna happen

Idk why girls are so confusing. This girl I've been into for a really long time, at this point she almost exclusively chills with this one dude. They're not dating but most likely fucking. She gets mad at me for not hitting her up, the fuck does she expect? I certainly don't want to chill with this guy with you. I constantly ignore her and blow her off yet she texts me pretty much everyday. Kinda stresses me out then I don't feel bad about ignoring her.

kinda weird, i'm in the exact same situation as you,
Feels Sup Forumsro

Nah, no one gives a fuck about you

It took me a "relationship" to realize that talking to girls irl in person is the only way to talk to them.

I've been dating this girl then she tells me she's not looking for a relationship right now. Texts me every day, I text her hoping I'll convince her since she really seemed to like me. She eventually told me we might go out but she's afraid I might not like her, then we continue talking/texting, she then out of nowhere starts getting distant and gives vague answers or just doesn't talk at all, then comes back like nothing happened. Then she says she's not looking for a relationship atm so I'm confused as fuck at this point, but whatever, continue talking. She gets suggestive and starts giving me scenarios with other girls involved, as a joke I say something like "oh yea I'd fuck her", she gets jealous and defensive, but she's "not looking for a relationship right now". Figure she might be in it just to have sex with me, ask her about sex, "thats too personal user", what the fuck, I'm confused even more now, then she starts flaking out, making me feel guilty like I went too far, feel like an idiot, she leaves me hanging forever and then "breaks up".

I still don't know what the fuck was going on, why would we date if she wasn't looking for anything steady? why would she get jealous and suggestive? why didn't she want to talk about sex even? thats why you talk to girls irl, you just get straight to the point, can't leave you hanging and will give you the answers you need, hiding behind internet/phone gives them too much freedom

Yeah, there was another guy here with a similar situation, weird...

I shouldn't compare myself to other people, everyone has their own life, but it just bothers me that I can't even look at my friends without being reminded I'm alone because they're all happy and in relationships, every single one of my friends too. Its like the universe gave us all an equal start, then said "let everyone go ahead but fuck that one guy". I just want this shit to be over, I want to be away from all those people, meet new ones and 'start over', this is depressing.

OP. OP, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you must HALT.
you are HALT.
(before you think I'm mad, as in, mentaL, Well, yes, but not so much so I can't hopefully help.),
> H.A.L.T is N.A/A.A anagram for;
> Hungry (cos we neglect ourselves in times of stress)
> Angry (self-explanatory)
> Lonely (same as above)
> Tired (Physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc., bloody exhausted.) .

so have you done very basic stuff?
eating , pref vaguely healthy, not talking mung - beans, but enough healthy stuff that you are getting, say, B-vits, D, A, C, all which boost mood, and Magnesium, in cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts.

Chocolate , cheese, both boost endorphins.
Coffee, Tea, similar.

Sleep, rest is very important, everything is exacerbated when you are exhausted.

Angry, scream into a pillow, or if you have, depending on where you live, acess to somewhere you can beat the shit out of a trashed car, or smash bottles, again, n ot in a public place as people could be hurt , but idk wr you are, if you are somewhere you can do that, it will vent rage, exhaust you, thus, helping.
Also running, or swimming, any exercise, especially say, punching a punch-bag, would help.

Lonely, well even us lot here can help a bit.

I personally advise staying away from tinder, etc, imo, it shows the vapid, vacuous-ness, of people, girls sound like shallow, awful, preening bints, and same for guys, or the other 63 zillion gendersesssess.

Misanthropy is a natural feeling during times like this.

Also, though, remember not everyone is a cunt. Some people are fucking sound, decent, great.

If vids ain't working, do you like reading?
Writing/Art both v. helpful.

> Any of this helpful at all?

Sounds to me like she has no idea what she wants, which is a bigger red flag than only wanting a hookup. Girls, mind you girls not women, are fickle things that you can't trust to be consistent with fucking anything. Do what you're supposed to do for someone you like/want to fuck, if they can't make up your mind, that's your signal to move the fuck on and stop entertaining their narcissism just because they have a vagina. Bottom line is girls are human, and god knows you can't trust them to do shit right unless they get it beat into them by life.

I try to eat healthy, I want to get in shape for college although I did notice I've been eating more than before so should watch that.

I'm not an angry person in general, but the fact that others around me are more successful than I am is depressing me and somewhat pisses me off, but not angry, just feel like I need to isolate myself from all that.

I've been lonely for the last 4 years or so, but her being in my life changed that and now that she's gone I feel like I'm back to it and it feels extra shit now that I tasted "company" for the first time in years.

I am tired but try to exercise (like I mentioned before) but I have to push myself extra hard to do stuff, like I have to force myself to play games, thats ridiculous, they distract me tho and time flies but I need to force myself to do it.

I try to sleep for 8 hours every day, so I think I'm doing good on that, its hard to stop thinking at night sometimes tho

Should I delete my tinder? i got a match last night but she deleted me straight after and it made me feel extra shit, but the thought of finding someone on it feels good.

I do read but I get super distracted and lose focus, can't read atm at all because of that

It is helpful, thanks!

We had the distance standing in our way too, but I wanted to commit, she didn't seem like she wanted. Weird because I thought she was really into me, which she was, she just started losing interest with each week, I tried to keep up the morale but she went her own way.
She was super nice and understanding but super shy and introverted which contributed to her "I don't know what I want", I tried to convince her to not have doubts but she wouldn't talk about everything so I didn't know what kind of convincing she needed.
I really liked her but at the same time she made me feel miserable at times when she wasn't making up her mind.
In the end we split up on good terms but man, I wish she made her mind up and committed as much as I did, she could've been great if it wasn't for that. I guess moving on is all I've left to do, its over anyway

Tip:get a dog or any sort of pet, they will be there for you, my dude

bump

Jesus what a faggot

Calum?

Nope, sounds Irish tho so close enough haha