The truth is:

The truth is:

President Trump is simply the world’s greatest provocateur and keeps the Medias heads spinning so much they can only react emotionally. He is is playing the Media fools like a fiddle and they still don't see it.

Every day brings more laughs and constant WIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/13/russian-hackers-breached-voting-systems-39-us-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=piqlHCpARqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

Whether you like his policies or hate them, there is no denying this fact

>Every day brings more laughs and constant WIN.

Whether you like his policies or hate them, that's not what the president is supposed to do.

He certainly played you like a fiddle.

Dubs or dare

He just seems like a geriatric who doesn't have any notion of self-control. Implying that he's somehow clever or playing 4D chess is just wishful thinking.

His approval ratings vs support for his impeachment really reflects this well.

Inbefore
>drump is a conman a clewn a gurilla

Ghetto rappers from Guatemala have a larger English vocabulary than him.

quick rundown on this meme?

And he's on those stimulants. He's a senior citizen on uppers. If you start thinking about him that way, his behavior actually makes pretty good sense.

>constant WIN.

Elaborate please.

̶W̶I̶N̶ WHINE

The never ending supply of butt hurt and liberal tears.

Its already flowing in response to the first post.

SO MUCH WIN!

It's not a question of A OR B, of black and white. It can be non-binary, so to speak. Trump could be a better businessman than most people AND still have multiple bancruptcies and shady business relationships.
He could be capable of running a big company AND somehow unable to run the political machinery of the White House and the GOP.
He could be playing 4d chess on the media AND be a victim of his own ego.
He could do a great job realizing parts of his campaign platform AND do a shitty job in realizing others.
Etc. etc.
Time will tell!

he's my favorite person of all time

He whined so hard about the problems all the other pussy presidents didn't care about that he won. He whined himself in the white house.

Like a Goddamn fiddle

>and shady business relationships.
Proof?

Agree 100%

After 8 years of Obama and triggered conservatives I'd hardly consider making the opposition party butt hurt a "win."

The republicans in congress basically spent the 8 years during his presidency crying.

Read again! I wrote "could".

all it takes is one chubby SJW to trigger you.

True it could all be true. But so far he seems to be a pretty cool guy.

>the thumbs up gesture is considered rude.
Whew, he sure showed those Saudis.

I can't wait to see him stand trial and be impeached.

And I'm sure those documents on May's desk right now are fake news

As far as I can see (here from Germany), he's at least achieving more than our and US mainstream media are saying he is.

What's happened to the bot? Has it retired?

>achieving more than .... mainstream emdia are saying he is.

Can you go into detail what he's achieved/accomplished so far?

Nichts.

No, the people who own him are using him to distract from what their doing, and moron Trump supporters are actively engaged in anti-American activities and are too stupid to know it, Russia is their source of information.

Hansolo dude is not 15 years old, he's a old man but Russia has the Trump supporters convinced, proof or Russia interference

Putin - GOD of the planet Earth.

No, that's too much work right now.

True, it seems that a lot of media say that he's basically doing nichts=nothing.

Adolf sees though the shroud. He's got Arian binoculars.

You're feeling alright?

Yeah he could continue doing that while not serving as the President of the United States, but thankfully he's made that position completely meaningless so we probably don't need to have elections anymore.

Yes, keep it coming, I'm getting a cold one from the fridge

If Trump is constantly provoking the media, whining like a bitch at the media, tweeting, or playing golf then, WHEN does he have time to actually be president?

>we probably don't need to have elections anymore
Great news! Right now I'm looking for a new job as king of some country. It would be an honor if that country was the US.

>>tfw the president is just a russian puppet

why are white people so autistic?

His job is to tweet, not to lead!

We elected him to lead the country. Not to be a clown

>being this serious

Tweeting isn't that time consuming.

republicans didn't elect obama to lead the country and democrats didn't elect trump to lead the country

Okay well the job he tried out for was to lead, not to be a joke

Trump is a stock dumbass. That's reality. He lucked into a job with Russian hacking and interference and now he has zero clue what to do, and nobody will work for him.

Net effect, he's dead in the water until his impeachment. A non-issue. Powerless. Just the way we like him.

>>being this russian

Fix your country Americans. It's been fun to have you around for a while, some good movies, music etc but now all we hear about is how broken your political system is.

And what exactly are you doing to fix it? Argue here about "Uh, CNN are so mean! Let's get back at them by posting images with CNN logos on bad people".

Wow, long way to go to make that country great, again.

anything else you'd like to cry about today?

>President Trump

TRUMP 2020

I LOVE WINNING I LOVE IT!
I LOVE THE LIBERAL TEARS HAHAHA

I guess the times when Sup Forums was original are long gone.

No, but the only things mentioned (that you ignored) most defiantly are. Especially playing golf nearly every weekend, 1/5 of his term so far. Fortunately his term won't last much longer. LOL

Prove it.

WAS Trump elected to lead? Wasn't he elected by a big part of his voters "drain the swamp", to overturn the system in some way? And wouldn't that preclude "leading" in the sense that one cannot fight many foes on all sides AND being presidential?

for the average person, no.

Winning what exactly? He has created a war with media that serves to move nothing forward. It is a distraction none of us needs. He needs to focus on the huge issues we face, not getting into childish, self-serving pissing matches with the media.

more crying and less action. sounds quite democratic

thanks user. Made the corners of my mouth slightly curve upwards.

>cry
Was it crying when I criticized Obama for expanding the fed and leading us further into a proxy war? Was I crying when I did it when he helped expand the powers of the NSA?
No? Then fuck you and accept that the guy you elected was just as big of a fraud as the last one. Only difference is Trump isn't as good at hiding his intentions

>(You)

Yesssssss. Let the butthurt flow through you. I can feel the anger and pain. Trump! Trump! Trump!

You wish you were white and you know it.

I mean personally I vote in local elections and help signal boost when major votes come around.
America is a pretty big country.. factor in the effects of lobbying and propaganda and there isn't much I can do by myself to influence people outside of my state

Well, this IS the Apprentice: Presidential Edition.

I'm not even an American!

>those tests won't happen!
test(s) happen(s)
>I sure hope China can do something about it

daily reminder that the traditional role of men is to earn money, while women serve as housekeepers , mothers and FUCKTOYS.

Trump is on top of the food-chain by these standards, while a landwhale is on the bottom.

And while mocked men strife to improve themselves to meet the required standards, mocked women and cucks strife to tear down "the bar" to their own low standards.

He's already done what I wanted when i voted. The Supreme Court is all that matters. Presidents come and go. The court changes the country forever.

Since you brought up someone getting their feeling hurt...

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/13/russian-hackers-breached-voting-systems-39-us-states/

he might be a fraud, but godammit, he's /ourfraud/ and i'm sticking by my dump, shithead. pun intended

The man has an IQ of 154. He is practically a genius.

It's the reason SJWs and libtards cannot out him, no matter how much they try to destroy the white man. He is simply 5 steps ahead of them in every single way.

Yes THAT is what is happening.

obama is in a constant state of ass harassment. he's turning back into the nigger he tried so desperately to hide. toplul

>telegraph.co.uk
No gossip magazines please I meant sources with proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=piqlHCpARqI

And yet, even with a majority House, Senate, and the Office, struggles to pass *anything,* then blames Dems for when he can't.

This nonsense about his IQ is totally fabricated by Trump himself. He is, in fact, a clueless buffoon.

Doesn't bother me a bit. I LOVE the way he pisses off people that hate him. I can't wait until he blows North Korea off the map. There will be rivers of libtears flowing.

They are halting everything he is trying to do. We call it "dictators".

Just.. please promise me you will stop supporting him if it comes out that he violated the law. Do not turn on your countrymen if our justice system forces him out.

did he sexed ivanka tho is the question?

They should have halted pic related.

Why didn't they then if they are so holy?

>Trump does something stupid
>media calls him out on it
>Trump pretends to be the victim
wow such a master provocateur

nah i'm not that far gone. although i can see the rift as many others do. and it'll be too late by then to try and convince anyone otherwise. best to draw the line now.

I could buy the "Trump is media puppet master!" if, while consuming the media's attention, he actually got something done.

Instead it's clearly an obsession of a feckless man.

I just love how Trumpanzees are in constant damage-control/defense mode every time this buffoon fucks up. They would wear adult diapers if he told them to.

You know that isn't true. He is a brilliant businessman. If he is that successful, and you are where you are, how can you criticize him? If he is a clueless buffoon, you must have the brain power of an amoeba.