CTRL+F Buzzfeed

CTRL+F Buzzfeed
>Nothing Found

So, it's time for some YLYL I guess, yeah?

Stop promoting your shitty site, Buzzfeed person.
go away

Buttfeed shut hell up

Wtf buzzfeed...

>France
why am i not suprised. how many times does a muslim need to fuck with the french before they realize the shit they're in.

I'm willing to help. Sup Forums simply must be stopped. Those Reddit guys however are pretty cool and I would wish to avoid them. I am ready to do battle with the Sup Forums scum. Please send your phone number and I will contact you.

Ah so another one of those.

>I don't like what's on the internet if it is not put up by me or people who are the same as me
>diversity now!
>not this diverse please!

Oh boy this whole human thing has always been going down the drain like this but damn, internet accelerates this shit thousandfold.

YES.

BUTTFEED PLEASE SAVE US FROM THE ALT-TARDS

Maybe this will make the mods finally delet Sup Forums

>>As respected Journalists...
Literally start laughing and stop reading

Did she just ask for Hackers?

What a woman.

Buzzfeed is aids no one gives a shit.

>buzzfeed
>caring

Negative.

I'm dissapointed
Ever since i was in kindergarten i was taught USA was the best country to ever exist
After 9/11 i was told people were strong enough to go forward and fight for their freedom in a heroic manner, for all their citizens
All the way to my teenage years i was told my country hoped to be as good, advanced, literate; "firstworld" as the united states, and i wished with the heart for that to happen someday while i was alive
But then i learnt English
when i was 17 I began to learn about american politics, which only impacted my own country economically, in either decrease or increase of the dollar's value, only serving to lower or inflate the price of everything around me
from my far away perspective I can clearly see through the lies of both sides, and understand the truth within their words, and the fear through their actions
but half of americans seem to not to see the light
Memes, fun lil' images with text my friends and i made and shared all over the web to make fun of eachother in a harmless way is now considered violence according to the left, your left.
Fun little rebellious tweets from the president, words, are now news, and seem to imply hate speech one should look down onto
The adpocalypse in YouTube, The media tricking nearly all immigrants in america into thinking Trump wants them gone, when he only wants the illegal ones gone.
Meanwhile, actual violence is praised, adored, or ignored; calling the victims of such acts "nazis", even though nazism died when hitler did.
It's a chaos
I feel dissapointed because you people, who i consider the good ones, are losing
Your media have tried to trick us too
CNÑ, CNN in spanish is the only source of international news for Chilean newschannels, and possibly all LATAM international news
i've been watching it for a week now
It's all so clear now; they're lying to us all

>TL;DR Im a spic and im dissapointed on you all because we get lied to our faces and we can't do anything

that was beautiful user.
I'm feeling you all the way.

And I'm sure these cunts will get what they deserve. Someday.

>thinking deleting a containment board is a good idea
>not knowing what happened last time
Hello, newfag

Rightio buddy.

+49 79153201

Rdy aswell

hey, 497's my area code too!

>respected journalists
Head up ass

This

It's not his area code, that's the international code for Germany, all our numbers technically start with +49, though usually you'll see 0's at the beginning since as long as you call another german inside germany, you dont need the specific +49

New friend spotted

What's the estimated tumblerina body count this time?

IF IF IF IF IF
They dox'd me, what will it be? What will they done with my approx. home address (which in a 50 km range) and my pc conf. information? Are they gonna show me alienware ads? I bet that's the only thing that can do. And buzzcucks will be banned in my country. They gonna shoot their own legs if they done a thing like that.

yeah like
What's the worst that could happen?
i imagine the damage gets difussed if there's too many people doxxed at once, maybe
not sure
i think if one searches into my ip address in a map (or maybe my brother's in his house, can't remember) it returns the address of my isp, for some reason
don't know how that works

also this

>it returns the address of my isp, for some reason
>don't know how that works
Noice ISP, it's probably a protection thing. If not it's still nice too.
I have (and most of people) that kind of issue with IPs. I searched for my IP, I copied and paste into IP search thing and it give me wrong af location. The capital city of country. And I'm hundred of km's away from it. And some times it works but nah mate. Only shows a wide range like I said. And they don't even take my addresses from ISP. Buzzcucks are not a fucking growment. Just bunch of beta orbiter writers and feminazies.

turn your vpn off user

Mate I never using it. Because I'm mostly on Sup Forums and you know how banned they are.