Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Santo_Domingo
youtube.com/watch?v=aGBuTydNyhg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnm0GWv1mVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

And what a paradise Haiti has become in the years since.

>checked

WUZ

Yeah, how'd that go? What's that? Haiti is a third world shit hole? You don't say?

And they stull behead gays.
Boom bye bye in the batty boy's head.

KINGZ

SUPERPOWER

a feast of dirt cookies for all poc is in order

Not really. Malaria killed the Frenchies and they just kind of gave up. Not sure who the two other powers are, seeing that our side was already owned by France at the time.

T. Dominican

And Haiti is the biggest shithole this side of the middle east.

200 years of life African Excellence.
Truly they must represent what the black community is able to do without whity always keeping them down.

Too bad every time niggers got into power it became a third world shit hole.
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

212 years later it's rubble and open sewers

Ireland abolished slavery in like the 6th century, albeit not permanently and I know for a fact that the Irish weren't the first country to do it.

>Saint-Domingue is never coming back
I cry every time

I came here to post this

Haiti is legit one of the worst countries in the world by every conceivable standard

The Persians abolished slavery circa 200BC IIRC.

The British fought on the Haitians side and managed to blockade Haiti preventing French civilians from escaping and French reinforcements.

There wasnt 3 superpowers against them thats bullshit, there was 1 on their side.

You are just mad cause you will never have delicious mud cookies for dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Yeah nigga, we wuz founded on ass an titties and big, buff ass niggas with huge dicks, no homo. Also we wuz space poilits and eurvythang.

Oh WOW I'm now a #Berning!

They are ruled by a mulatto elite

My favorite part about th3 Haitian revolution is the mass rapes that occurred after the whites surrendered. They would be ravaging white women while their husbands were being hung nearby so that their wives' orgasmic screams were the last things they would hear. Shit was hot as fuck.

>top left corner of picture
Every time.

WE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Santo_Domingo

Well they actually wuz Haitians, though that's hardly something to be proud of.

>Just replace the Haitians with Americans and there youbhave the history americucks are taught and actually believe
Holy kek

nice trips

also that machete mandingo's pose is conjuring up some powerful memery

Found the lobsterback!

>liberated by white landlords and white hobos

Sure. Didn't do them any good tho.

I thought Denmark-Norway was the first country to outright ban it, as well as subsequent efforts by Spain and England.

Plus, wasn't the Hati Revolution full of violence and massacring of white civilians. Oh so peaceful, much hashtag trashcan marvin

Found the butthurt nigger

WUZ

how is the ejipshuns even related to Haiti? holy fuck

Haiti actually did succeed in a slave revolt,but look at it now compared to the Dominican Republic
The nigger side of the island is much shittier

And where is Haiti today? Poorest country in Western Hemisphere. I guess Haitian revolutionaries made a mistake.

>Massacres

Don't forget the rape and the alleged cannibalism!

This. Also Toussaint L'Ouverture is a pure french product (in education and life), and it reflected with his policies. Heck he was even member of a Masonic Lodge, kek.

What about the original haitian though?

Found the user from a country who cucked itself out of having the largest empire in the world.

>Shit was hot as fuck.
Degenerate nigger detected.

They first fought spain when allied with France too kek. In the end it was French vs Brits as usual. With a bit of political wtf as people swapped sides a few times somehow.

D I R T C A K E S

Speaking of cucks.

He also put the slaves back to work on plantations after the "revolution"

So will blacks apologize for the genocide of the islands natives?
Blacks do not belong in North America and have never been native to these lands

100% subhumans

Ayo hol up, fuck u sayin bout my Country whiteboi?

Still salty about getting btfo, nigel?

It's a shithole where people eat mud cookies

how's your daughter doing, Nigel

>1st black republic
>3 colonial superpowers already existed

And 212 years later mud cakes are the countries national food. Why are blacks so obsessed with violence?

t. Rape baby of a nigger

Trips of truth!

How's your wife's son, Chang?

But seriously, how can you fix Haiti?

If Haiti is what nigs think is a success story...that totally sums up why they are nigs

He owned a slave himself at some point.

This. The Achaemenids abolished slavery thousands of years ago. Nigs gon' nig.

Ahh yes... Haiti, the super power of the Caribbean... There are shanty towns still in the capital with people waiting for foreign aid... YEARS after the earthquake... truly a land of peace and prosperity... the educated hard working citizens are shining examples of what black rule leads too... also do not forget the fabulous city of Detroit.

Why did you tattoo dreadlocks on your nipple?

>But seriously, how can you fix Haiti?

Give it to Japan.

Seriously, Haiti is the asshole of the Caribbean

And that's saying a lot, because theres some shit in that area

The DR
PR
Cuba
Jamaica-->pro tip, close second to asshole Haiti

After the Haitian revolution Spain made it their policy to import whites from Europe whenever the black population in their colonies grew.

>niggers bragging about the existence of Haiti

Kekle McKeklestein

>Jamaica
they produce lots of good cricketers and sprinters tho

what does Haiti produce? dirt cookies?

We wuz supapowrs an sheit

And 212 years later niggers have to eat dirt in order to survive

This is one of many examples as to why blacks cannot be left to their own devices

They cannot self govern of even live without outside assistance

Greeks make black people look like duty driven Protestants.

I'm Dominican, the only they produce are construction workers and shitty football players for our shitty football league.

Don't forget they forgot to elect someone as president after the previous one run his course.

>still this upset

Just get over it Mohammed

the whities be keeping us down

Didn't they cut down all their trees?

>Haitian "athletes" end up in the Dominican soccer league
>Jamaican athletes end up making millions playing cricket and slaying white pussy

mfw

nah, that would be stupid.

>Mud-Cakes.jpg
>google them to find out what they're actually made
>mfw they are actually made of fucking mud

And this is preferable to being run by an efficient European colonial government....how exactly?

Don't get me wrong, I love liberty and self-rule as much as the next man but if I was having to feed my kids mud to stop hunger pains, I think I'd be favourable to the idea of bringing the evil colonial overlords back....

If egyptians were black, did blacks enslave themselves?

AY YO DA WITE DEVIL STOLE OUR TREEEES

youtube.com/watch?v=aGBuTydNyhg

>and its still complete shithole
Maybe just maybe Slavery was a good thing for negroe?

someone have that picture where it shows the border between them and the dominican republican and all the roads/trees/vegetation just stops

i think it speaks more about you that you have that kind of image saved on your computer

Look what a magnificent country is has become.

sauce on bottom pic

i have the same shower head its 10/10 desu

True. All of Japan's previous colonies are the only other first world countries in Asia today.

>2 CENTURIES later
>still a shithole populated by dirt-eaters

Dude...

Where does this bullshit even come from? Seriously.

Do you think if we spin Haiti as a bastion of black nationalism, our American blacks can be tricked into moving there?

No takesies backsies

Amazingly Haiti has actually gotten worse since this documentary was made.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nnm0GWv1mVk

I remember seeing a video on youtube titled "200 years of uplifting haiti" a few years ago.

It seems that i cant find it anywhere now. Was it too racist for current year Internet?

Now that Ben supports Trump do you think anyone will ever believe he wasn't always secretly racist?

Can't forget us