Mfw people think Mexico will actually pay for the wall

>mfw people think Mexico will actually pay for the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/05/elderly-billionaire-ready-to-roll-the-dice-on-trump-who-cares-if-hes-an-epic-disaster-ill-be-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pji_IX-UacM
dailykos.com/story/2016/5/11/1525536/--BernieOrBust-Michael-Moore-Noam-Chomsky-and-Bill-Maher-Have-Some-Advice-For-You
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEEklMX111E
ipsnews.net/2010/09/migration-latin-america-another-wall-blocks-route-to-us/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/elsalvador/12083903/El-Salvador-becomes-worlds-most-deadly-country-outside-a-war-zone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2016
>not understanding macroeconomics

>mfw anyone thinks Mexico has a choice

>thinking that things work how you want them to work, or in a normal way

Saying "Mexico has a choice" is literally thinking things work the way you wish they did.

Mexico has no choice. That's reality.

There's always a choice that can be made that differs from the ones that one is being forced to choose, good or bad there's always another one

No, there's literally no choice involved in the matter.

What do you imagine Mexico could do to stop, for example, taxes on remittances?

I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way
Na, na, why don't you get a job
Say no way, say no way ya, no way
Na, na, why don't you get a job

Not paying them, like how they do most of the time, dude do you honestly think mexico will pay for something literally just because the US said so? If you think yes, you are way to delusional and way to much up your own ass, just like them

>if trumps plans succeed mexico will declare war on the united states
>united states bitch slaps mexico
>as part of the mexican surrender deal, they are forced to agree to pay for the wall.

All according to plan.

>No choice
>build it
>10ft higher

You do realize Mexico relies heavily on trade with the US, right?

They simply can't "not pay them". Their country would quite literally fall apart. They're paying for it. Get over it.

Trump hints at removing the debt that Mexico owes us in exchange for the capital to build the wall. So it would be beneficial for Mexico to pay.

I don't know what to tell you folks, this Canadian man has lost it. Totally lost it. Sad! I promise you this - when I become president I will personally tell them to start paying, that I can guarantee, I guarantee it.

UNO DOS TRES CUATRO CINCO CINCO SEIS

There's $50-billion in trade deficit to leverage. They're gonna pay for it one way or another.

Keep it up Canada, You're paying for the Northern wall.

Not paying them? Do you have even the slightest clue as to what we're talking about? How does one choose to not pay taxes when making a money transfer?

You can't just walk into Western Union and say, "here's my bi-weekly remittance to mi abuela, but no taxes this time because I'm protesting the wall." Western Union will tell you to fuck off.

As for your contention that this is how it actually works "most of the time," legal remittances from the United States to Mexico top $20,000,000,000 a year.

Educate yourself regarding the subject instead of fantasizing about my ass.

You also do realize that Mexico is a key ally for the U.S. right? China has already expressed interest in Mexico, and if the U.S. loses Mexico to China it won't be good for Mexico. Mexico can simply increase everything in price, I think many people fail to understand this. Engine parts for Ford, Dodge, etc, will all go up, the U.S. will get taxed heavily for purchasing those goods, and in the end, it'll be us, the taxpayers, paying for that damn thing.

People saying that they have no choice and they will pay for it are either trolls or retards.

>There's $50-billion in trade deficit to leverage

They have thousands of criminals and poorly educated workers as leverage too. They can stop cooperating with the DEA, they can flood the american market with drugs. Leverage works both way. And I don't thinking fucking up an already fucked up country right next to you is the right choice.

They're not gonna pay for it, get over it. In fact you will continue to help them because it's in your best interest.

Step back a little and ask yourself WHY are American car parts being made in Mexico?

You do realize that the monetary loss they would get from paying to build a 17 billion dollar wall would be greater than the one of putting a halt to the remitances?

People saying Mexico has a choice and won't pay for it are either trolls or retards.

Because it's cheaper, duh. Then you might ask yourself... well where will all of that go? Guatemala? China? Guess what? It has to cross through Mexico. And what will Mexico do? You guessed it, it will tax the living hell out of it and make everyone more fees. Well, you might say, China doesn't have to do that. But since China has expressed interest in Mexico, Mexico will happily oblige and simply tax the living hell out of the U.S. once the parts arrive. Why ship one by one when an entire country is like your storage?

because it is cheaper to build them down there and ship em up to be "assembled in USA"

>they can flood the american market with drugs.
>implying a wall wouldn't severely reduce drug traffic

Any other shit-tier unbased liberal arguments fucking medpack?

So what you're saying is: building a wall will force Mexico to raise their prices, making their labor less competitive, and bring jobs back to America... Just want to make sure I heard that correctly.

>boats
>tunnels
>just fling shit over the border

Try again.

Trade tariffs, they do it to us so why not us do it to them

They have.

They have the choice to ask help to other countries, like China, who will be happy to help in exchange of one or two military bases.

They have the choice to say fuck it and let the entire north the hands of cartels.

>There are people in this thread thinking that the US are almighty and can do what the fuck they want because an orange guy told them so.

Are you seriously retarded or are you just not comprehending what I am saying? One thing you should at least learn from Trump is that the Mexican government is smart. The companies will simply flood to Mexico for their cheap labor, and with China backing them, it'll be an assembly heaven. Once the parts get there, the responsibility becomes the government's. They're not going to tax the companies, they're going to tax YOU. Why would the companies ship jobs over to the U.S. when it's miles cheaper regardless if the Mexican government screws you over or not? You are still going to buy it. Because you need it.

Worlds best AA systems
Bring consultants from israel to help destroy tunnels
Finding the flung shit and setting up a new place to do it every time

It's possible, but he won't do it.

Literally none of those actions would directly impact taxes internal to the United States.

This has nothing to do with thinking the United States are "almighty." We already employ this sort of taxation in some parts of the country, and Mexico has no legal lever to do a single thing about it. No choice, no mechanism, nothing.

It's not complicated.

A wall won't do shit, and since mexico won't pay for it I guess there will be no wall.

Ever heard of boats ? Planes ? The only thing a wall will stop is people, it won't stop drugs.

>implying part of the wall wouldn't include additional coast guard assets
>implying a wall would be made of only stone and not include various technological sensors to catch tunneling wetbacks
>implying the wall won't be paroled by guards to stop the shit flingers

You actually don't seem to realize how does a spic's brain works do you?

Also this Believe me it's not difficult it has already happened before, that's why the shithole where i'm living atm is going to sink in probably the next 10 years

Tarriffs raise the products price. People stop buying the product, the company loses money and decides it's cheaper to use the USA for manufacture because it's where they sell the most goods.

I will admit to an ignorance regarding the internal mechanisms of the mestizo mind, sure.

They'll pay for the wall, or we'll just pull all of our FBI and CIA assets that are making sure Mexico is still called Mexico, and not the various "Drug Lord Domains" that it would be.

rawstory.com/2016/05/elderly-billionaire-ready-to-roll-the-dice-on-trump-who-cares-if-hes-an-epic-disaster-ill-be-dead/

>old man using the word epic

1. Ending NAFTA will eliminate Mexico's trade advantage
2. Building a wall will prevent Mexico's most ambitious and hardworking people from FLEEING their country, abandoning it like cowards. This will force mexican people to work in mexico for mexican economic objectives. The wall will literally Make Mexico Great Again.

The FBI and CIA are not there to make sure that Mexico is still called Mexico. They are there to make sure the US is still called the US and not junkieland.

So no, you won't remove your assets. But Mexico can tell your assets to go fuck themselves though.

>world's best AA systems
And yet we can't even stop these guys from shipping drugs via boats. They have submarines too, so let's add to that.
>Oh no they destroyed our tunnels, let's just build more

Not sure what you mean on that last one.

Good fuckhead, Implying that isn't the plan
Bring those assembly jobs back on our soil, no more Anderson Indiana

Please don't tell me that you actually believe the "fbi stops cartels" meme.
Did you heard about sean penn's interview with el chapo and what he said about the u.s. agencies?
Also, you should look into enrique camarena's case

If Mexico does something stupid enough we just have a justified reason for war. Fuck Mexico and their corrupt government I'm tired of Mexicans thinking they have any power or that they can keep getting away with breaking laws. I truly want them to try something so the US has a reason to give it a makeover like Iraq, then their shit will get pushed in hard enough to make them respect us again. Or at the very least fear.

Realistically, when Mexico outright refuses to directly pay, Trump will say that the trade restructuring "paid for it for us," which it will in the end but not in the way he said he wanted. "Always ask for more than you want" and all that jazz.

La Cucarachas will pay for the wall

>this is what neutral knives believes

sure the U.S. is there for their primary benefit, but you better fucking believe Mexico desperately needs it as well.

>people will stop buying the products

That's not going to happen. They will still buy the products regardless because you guys need them. The only thing I will agree with you here on is extreme stuff like turbine blades and other parts. Other than that, that is simply not going to happen. As a matter of fact, companies like GE are LOSING money and are shipping jobs overseas because the U.S. is so expensive. So enlighten me on this scenario because it looks like the opposite.

>drugs come on their own without people carrying them

Wewest of lads.

>It's the plan I swear

You guys are trolling or you are really believing the shit you're saying ?

ambitious and hardworking people would be entrepreneurs, something USA needs more of but illegals can't own a businesses or homes. I agree with the rest of the stuff :p

who cares what you say El Salvador you are barely a country to begin with as well. Tremendously surprised you aren't called El Druglordor, or whoever your current most powerful local warlord is called.

Who cares who'll pay for it. There will be a GREAT WALL to keep you tacos out where you can wave your own flag in your own damn country.

You're an idiot.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Honestly, responding to Canadaposting is getting kinda old, at least the Aussies made it fun.

Are you dumb ? Of course people are carrying them. But there is a difference between investing for the transportation of drugs and the transportation of poorly uneducated workers.

A cartel won't invest to smuggle mass uneducated workers, they will invest to smuggle drugs though.

God damnit how can someone be so slow.

When we find the boats we destroy them including the submarines. It would be to expensive for drug runners to run the drugs.
The only way to get drugs in the USA without taking that much loss in profit is to produce the drugs in the USA.

I'll make sure I push you to the ground extra hard when you're carrying a bag of cement up to build the wall Ricardo

It pays for itself.

Wow, this pothead thinks i'm a whole country

Oh, by the way, nice "i can't think about a good argument so i will just insult your country instead" tactic.

Btw
>your whole post
Implying I don't know that shit, it's literally what we are thaught we we get to high school
so what's your point?

there is no choice like el salvador and murdering.

>What are auto-turrets?
Come within 15 feet of the wall get shredded like that guy in RoboCop

youtube.com/watch?v=Pji_IX-UacM

Bernie bro here.

Pissing off smug unfunny pricks like Trevor Noah is a great reason to vote for Trump in November.

P.S. Trevor Noah's show is fucking garbage.

>mfw people think they have a choice

>mfw another wall is put between you maple niggers and us.

They're going to be legalizing and regulating all the drugs in the next 10 years, so they'll have plenty of revenue from that to pay for it.

Not an argument.

Who the fuck thought hiring an annoying South African liberal to comment on US politics was a good idea? At least current year man makes sense in his role because he takes an international focus. The daily show is a primarily US focused show, why would anyone care what this foreign cunt thinks?

Friendly reminder

These tunnels go under the boarder

B-but well cut off aid to them yeah that will show them

>meanwhile they pour in pregnant and drop anchor babies out the wazoo

>When we find the boats we destroy them including the submarines. It would be to expensive for drug runners to run the drugs.

Mandatory gif

They could lose half their cargo every day it would still be profitable.
The only way to get drugs in the USA without taking that much loss in profit is to produce the drugs in the USA.

fuck 'em #BernieOrBust
dailykos.com/story/2016/5/11/1525536/--BernieOrBust-Michael-Moore-Noam-Chomsky-and-Bill-Maher-Have-Some-Advice-For-You

Explain to me my friend, how you can live in a country with such strict immigration controls, surrounded my natural barriers, and tell the Americans they do not have the right to protect their borders.

I live in Arizona (the American southwest) and witness as a daily occurance how mexicans are ruining my society. 7 months ago my wife was severaly injured in a hit and run accident by an uninsured drunk mexican. My grandmother was robbed at gunpoint at her restaraunt... an experience that terrified her so much that they decided to close the business down. I was accosted the other day (on cindo de mayo, ironically) by a mexican woman because I held the door open for her. My white daughter gets bullied and harassed by Mexican kids because she is smarter than they are. My first girlfriend was
LITERALLY RAPED
by a knife wielding Mexican.
The list goes on and on and on but too much for me to fit in a single post to tell a medpack how fucking ignorant he is on the true situation in the American southwest.

>proving his ignorance on international trade
Thanks for your attempt to contribute to the conversation, but it is painfully apparent that you do not understand the subject matter.

How is it over there?

> they can flood the american market with drugs

lol... not when Boarder Patrol is given the green light to actually do their jobs again. They are already gung ho and all amped up for Trump presidency. Once he's in office, expect shit to go down at the border.

>Image reiterating how unsecure the American southern border is
>Hurr don't bother securing anything because MUH TUNNELS

Um, yes it is
Still, i want to see the massive chimpout in pol when trump doesn't acomplish 90% the things he promised.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEEklMX111E

And the most funny thing is that after the whole trump fiasco everyone here is going to deny ever having endorsed trump, when actually 80% of this board is trump whorship

bigger dolar to enter the use ..less to leave
huehuehuehuehue mexico pays the wall

It's just an excuse to bomb Mexico and then ask Canada to build a wall. Spoiler alert: please dont

>things that never happened: the post

AY DIOS MIO DE WALL JUS GOT TEN EENCHES THEECKER TOO

No, what i'm saying is that a wall will stop jack shit, it will only get mexico financially and morallly wounded and massive chimp outs

at least your english is better than my serbian

>Mexican in denial over his shit-tier 3rd world countryman: the post
All of the things that I listed happened. Do you want me to continue to cite my personal experiences with mexicans in the US? Or should I cite personal accounts of tales of 3rd world horrors witnessed when I actually went to Mexico?

Face it Paco, your society is complete shit, and that is why your cowardly people choose to abandon their country in stead of work to make it better.

I'm smelling a self hating chicano in here.

Being an unadulterated dick on an Internet forum. Topkek

Plz answer

We will pay for wall once Guatemala pays for south wall.

>it will only get mexico financially and morallly wounded

Good. They have been financially and morally wounding America for decades. If building a wall is morally abhorrent, why did Mexico build a wall on their southern border to keep out Guatamalans?
ipsnews.net/2010/09/migration-latin-america-another-wall-blocks-route-to-us/

Hypocrisy at its finest.

I'm smelling dirty fucking beaner, because you're stinking up the thread.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/elsalvador/12083903/El-Salvador-becomes-worlds-most-deadly-country-outside-a-war-zone.html

It depends where you live and who surrounds you, but you always have a 70% possibility to get jumped or killed, and polliticians in hispanic america give 0 fucks about people, that's why this whole thread is bs, thinking that a wall is going to keep hardworking mexicans from leaving to the us like a guy said above is bullshit, what's going to happen is that instead of tye u.s. they are going to move to europe, that's what most people here is doing now, they just say fuck it and move to spain or italy because you don't need paoers to move to those to countries, only money and an adress

Correction, they're planning for a wall... hasn't been built yet.