It's as good as SILY as long as you don't listen to the songs with the Mercury Rev dude...

It's as good as SILY as long as you don't listen to the songs with the Mercury Rev dude, I like Mercury Rev well enough but the vocals were too saccharine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDrIiJdQjFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imo it's way better than SILY.

Ever since Wildflower was released SILY sounds so dated. It's still a fantastic album but honestly with tracks like Because I'm Me, Subways, Colors, Stepkids and Saturday Night Inside Out, it really can't hold a candle to Wildflower.

lol no u losers it's about two points worse than SILY.

Features are a mistake.

The interludes and transition tracks were also better on Wildflower, like how fucking gorgeous was Zap?

SILY sounded more cohesive, but the interludes are far better on Wildflower

Man after frankie sinatra came out I was worried, but this album ended up more than living up to its predecessor imo. Colors is such a good track too.

A-greed.

stop

definitely aoty, there hasn't been a more summery album since

Subways is quite possibly the most infuriating song I've heard all year, and Frankie Sinatra should not have been made imo.

Moves uhROUN
Also bro it's not 2016 anymore

I'M HUNGRY

Is there a song that manages to envoke nostalgia more than Stepkids does? Every element of that track is phenomenal, I especially love the callback to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDrIiJdQjFQ

This album was widely panned on Sup Forums by everyone, why does everyone suddenly love it now?

But I only heard it this year my man
Holy shit its like musical blue balls

It's almost like after an entire year of multiple listens and contemplation, my mind can like, you know, change.

This might be in my top 5 albums, it had a really big impact on me when it came out and still does. Im glad to see people are realizing its genius

to be fair it was only 'panned' for about a week between the leak and the official release. I remember when it leaked people were posting 'This is so dissapointing' within a shorter amount of time than the album itself like they hadn't even listened to it the whole way through. I'd wager they were mostly people who had never listened to SILY and just jumped on the bandwagon because of all the thread spam

those rapper features suck big rancid donkey shlong and singlehandedly bring the album down at least 4 out of 10 points.

Going Home > Subways

>you now realize that all the features were completely unnecessary

It's a good album as long as you lower the volume to around 0%.

>removes noisy eater

10/10

What a sad man Biz Markie is

>it's been a year since frankie sinatra
Where did the time go bros