Does/b/ know any good Black Metal Bands? The more brutal the better

Does/b/ know any good Black Metal Bands? The more brutal the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6YXJSbYRKs
youtube.com/watch?v=7anB-4u__6U
youtube.com/watch?v=lp9lkveYPmM
youtube.com/watch?v=wNxFqfETK5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EGReUo-c17U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gorgoroth
Belphegor

taake, dark funeral, disection, ensalved's older stuff, burzum and darkthrone of crouse, mgla
the list is neverending

What are some of there best songs?

*their

I do like Dark Funeral My Funeral. Very poetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6YXJSbYRKs

God Seed - Alt Liv
Gorgoroth - Carving a Giant, Wound Upon Wound, Incipit Satan, Litani til Satan, Sexual Bloodgargling

bathory, obviously. also like their viking metal albums.

lol behemoth brutal black metal kek I smell b8

almost forgot marduk

youtube.com/watch?v=7anB-4u__6U

Good list

Are you taking lyric wise or Instrumentally?

Exaltasamba, Compania do Pagode, Sorriso Maroto
The most Brutal is Raça Negra

And when I mean brutal that can either be Lyrically or instrumentals.

Behemoth is death metal, kid.. Behemoth are the Nickelback of extreme metal

And also does not have to be in English.

Nickelback

>"the more brutal the better"
>posts a Behemoth album

Ugh.

Fuck off, faggot. Anyone who isn't (or is) a complete retard has already heard all that at age 15 after reading the Wikipedia article on black metal.
Svartsyn, Acrimonious, Abigor, Nocturnal Depression, Inquisition, A.M.S.G., Nightbringer, Merrimack, Hail Spirit Noir, Evil, Arckanum.

That's a good list to get started with. Also, a lot of people feel like Watain and Deathspell Omega are "too mainstream" or whatever, but I like them and recommend.

Dissection isn't pure black metal, but I also recommend their shit.

You are right.

>no, i am more kvlt than you!

Well, I apparently have more refined taste in black metal than you, at least, and can recommend some bands without copy-pasting a list from the black metal Wikipedia article.

Check this band out user

i just posted some that beginners could get into, you are the reason most people laugh at the scene

anaal nathrakh

youtube.com/watch?v=lp9lkveYPmM

Ravensblood another brutal band

This is true but I honestly don't care.

Fuck "the scene" and fuck you.

I don't know anything about the black metal "scene", but if it has anything at all to do with caring about that "most people" think, it's lost my respect.

I agree.

whats some non-corny black metal songs like dunkelheit or freezing moon?

yeah you don't need to state you know nothing about the scene, it's obvious you don't get out

If you like behemoth and you want something brutal, you seem like you'd prefer death metal as opposed to black metal. But anyhow here's a great BM album

OP has no idea what black metal is and couldn't begin to describe what he thinks he likes

Well, I'm definitely well-known within it, at least. Hahaha.

I don't know who you are, but there's a decent chance you know who I am, and if I get my way, I might just land myself on the "black metal scene"'s radar at last one more time.

What I do know is that it's filled with crazy criminal extremists, normie hipsters who are "just here for the music", and people from government black op projects trying to turn the former into the latter.

I respect the crazies, but anyone who starts talking about how you care what "most people" think about your music scene doesn't sound like somebody worthwhile to me.

Youre both right all these bands are entry level as fuck but OPs obviously an underage newfag so theyre probably right up his alley

Outkast's greatest hits album is probably the best black metal album out there.

Even though technically not Black Metal i really like the live recordings of Ultar

youtube.com/watch?v=wNxFqfETK5Y

entry level bm, you say?

I second this

Sonny & Cher
Best black metal band of all time.

>the more brutal the better
>behemoth

What is this? Cant reverse image search because Samori

Black metal is shit. Like, it's even intentionally shit for the sake of being "raw".

the only people who like it are edgelord special snowflakes who think listening to garbage makes them somehow unique.

Either bait or tard, not worth talking to.

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=EGReUo-c17U

typical black metal fanboy response. enjoy listening to your crappy garage bands with their tin can production quality.

I do. And i hope they get even more crappy

k

WOW. This shit is great.