Copenhagen Bars Under Islamic Attack

Bar owners in Norrebro, a suburb of Copenhagen, are asking Immigration and Integration minister Inger Stojberg to do more to protect them from Shariah patrols.

Muslims in the area threaten customers, throw stones at bars and cafés, ask for protection money, and so on.

They've had to go to Stojberg because the police do nothing about it, toplel m8.

Stojberg visited the area to see what's what, but was called names ("Nazi" and the like) by two locals who were then arrested because it's illegal to insult public figures in Denmark ahahahhah (Penal Code Section 121).

rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/

What a shit country.

Other urls found in this thread:

kristeligt-dagblad.dk/kirke-tro/kirke-inviterer-imam-til-tale-ved-pinsegudstjeneste
ekstrabladet.dk/112/soldiers-of-odin-derfor-har-vi-startet-gruppen/6003437
mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/24581033
snopes.com/politics/satire/sharia.asp
rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/
migranttales.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Danska yes!

>UK

m9 you are literally in no position to talk about shit countries.

I'm pretty sure the fact that your country is being controlled by muslims and raped by them is your main motivation to fling shit at other European countries who have the same problem as you, this is pathetic.

>white babies are a minority here
>USA
Pick two.

Just shoot these fuckers already

There was a group who tried Shariah patrols in London but they got shut down pretty quickly. My guess is these same people will try again, feeling emboldened by a London mayor. Just like has happened in Dearborn, Michigan which has officially implemented Shariah Law.

Obligatory

Dutch children forced to go to a mosque for school

someone needs to sell pepper spray that has pork based oils in it.

This always enrages me, people talk about tolerance and say: 'well have you ever even been to a mosque?' they always forget that it is a two way street and don't demand muslims go to a church.

You have to accept muslims

they don't have to accept you

btw that was from when Obama spoke at a gender segregated mosque

can you imagine the shitstorm if there was a gender segregated church?

An imam were invited to preach in a church in Copenhagen
kristeligt-dagblad.dk/kirke-tro/kirke-inviterer-imam-til-tale-ved-pinsegudstjeneste

>What a shit country.
Says the guy whose country has given away its capital city.

There is no point in shitting on eachothers my friend... Infighting will get us nowhere.

The police even admit that they are losing control over that area of Copenhagen

So where is the volunteer force?

Good.

I hope the enrichment continues.

That beer looks fucking delicious. Im going to have to stop at the store on the way home.

They are getting what they deserve. I hope peaceful refugees start beheading the cucks next

that's why i have a soft spot for italy. last time the nigerians decided to try asking for "protection money" and started harassing local people the actual italian mafia drove by their nigerian neighborhood and killed a dozen random people.

I wouldn't be too smug, if I were you.

Same thing happens in America

Thats what i am always thinking. A natural reaction to this, if the police doesent do anything, would be for normal citizens to take action. Same goes for whenever a mudslime rapes a danish girl for example, or robs an old woman. In a healthy society such things should warrant action.

Yet nothing happens.

Except for in the countryside and on Bornholm (danish island) where i have heard about danish fathers and brothers beating sandnigs to a pulp because they groped and threatened their girls.

>video about muslims in england patrolling the streets and harassing brits
>sharia law for Briton!
>cucked population says b-but christians did it, b-but we did it so it's ok, be more tolerant!
>contradict yourself due to mental gymnastics being too hard and don't bat an eye

We're all shit countries now m8
Islam is a disease, and we have willingly decided to not try and cure it.

The police/politicians have power, but they use power to stop people from fighting back against Muslims. They don't use their power on the Muslims.

>coming under the wrath
>May have to
What a shitty field trip.

How long do you have to vacum the floor after a girl touches it? Does it say in the Koran, or is that mostly about little boys?

Not willingly.
The state acts an aggressive immunology suppressant.
You're naive to the fact that they will ruin you if you try to stop it

This is so dated.

It lasted 2 months and the Muslims went to Prison, for harassment, threatening behaviour etc.

They have met some resistance:

ekstrabladet.dk/112/soldiers-of-odin-derfor-har-vi-startet-gruppen/6003437

mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/24581033

Basically it's a group of people who patrol the cities at nighttime "to prevent chrime and make citizens arrests"
Originally it was a group of neo-nazis but they claim to have moved beyond that.
They were met with resistance from the people and disbanded. Now the same people have started a group called "Night watchers"

>it's illegal to insult public figures in Denmark
What the fug

>smug

wat? I want Europe to be white and muslim free. The US already has tons of problems, why would I want you guys to have it even worse?

snopes.com/politics/satire/sharia.asp

fuck off with your cuck talk, this is only the beginning you bull prepper

>Shariah patrols
im so fucking happy we have guns

>you bull prepper
Why do Americans always have to bring cuckoldry into everything.

Nice proxy btw.

>common California school practice since forever

Any time more than 3 students wear the same color/themed shirt in school they're considered a gang, and the first step in stopping the gang is to remove their markings. It's excessive and stupid, but this is nothing new at all.

I'm not naive to that fact, I know it happens, though it's more other people doing it themselves and the state staying silent basically saying "its ok to do this"
I get to see the witchhunts on facebook when someone says something "mean" to get them fired from their job, or call all their relatives, or get them kicked out of uni

still stands that we are letting it happen.

Doesn't matter if the video is dated, the muslim problem in england is even worse now, and the US isn't so far behind.

We could send over an expert on neighborhood watches

This was in Zwolle. A city that's in the less-cucked east of the country.
We're dead.

We stamped it out.

Hope you have better luck.

>this is what a white american looks like
go fuck a taco best goy

But the spic are buttmad about Cinco de mayo not even being a real holiday and just an excuse for drinking. Obviously a bunch of disgusting Marxist hippies making the fucking call.

You cuck be new here. The whole argument was how wonderfuland retarded the media was to paint a Hispanic man as white when it fit there narrative.

>can't flimfam the zimzam

yeah sure

It's Cali of course it's a Marxist judge.

>stamped it out

please tell me you typed than on your phone with 2 supersized thumbs dripping with mayonnaise and burger grease

>rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/
That's a pretty shitty attempt at a point user.
Of course they need to cover their heads before entering a mosque. They have a dress code and every right to have one.

That's nothing at all similar to the guys in Denmark that are trying to impose their code on the street and all the way into the Pub.

European cities are degenerate, what do you expect? Cities everywhere are degenerate.

And there's another cite that actually goes the other direction. As a result of these muslim kids joining the school, the cafeteria has ceased to feed the kids certain sorts of garbage. That's a win-win mate.

Now THAT is actually an outrage. Almost makes me wish I was a student there, I would refuse to comply and I would have a good lawyer ready. That's straight up bullshit.

This was about Confederate flags specifically, they just banned people from flying all flags from vehicles.

Pic related, typical Dickson County residents.

Those old pictures of 'Sharia 4 the UK' and 'behead those who insult Islam' . .. .have been stamped out.

Can't be assed to argue now watching the new brexit Movie.

Triggered there, friend? You may want to stop browsing Sup Forums for a while

Because you're a fucking cuck thats why.

It is the most accurate, concise description of you as a person.

People in the cities are strangers to one another desu. No community really forms, so there's no real way for resistance to form.

>mfw the great purge of the mudslimes is going to be due to pissing off a bunch of Denmark citizens at the bar

DEUS VULT

>offended by confederate flag
>ban American flag

brilliant logic

They just banned everything, can't fly the state flag, or the lgbt flag, just no flags allowed.

They are probably going to go after those protesters at Trump rallies waving Mexican flags and SSR flags really hard then right?.... Right..., h- yea.

Face it Nigel, your country is doomed and you're taking it out on everyone else.

Danemark, no. You are better than this. Stop your racism and don't provoke the muslims.

The UK is coming up fast on the shit posting championship! Will a leaf challenge him? Will an Aussie step up to the plate?

>can't fly the US flag
>in the US
>cucks defend this

amazing

The funny thing about that is it was paid for by Islam Relief, what makes it so strange is they got a large donation this year by a noted philanthropist, you've probably heard of him, George Soros?

That Mexican couldn't fly that flag there either.

Look at the smile one those white bloated fat bitches faces. Disgusting.

>UK
KEKKEST OF KEK

Where are your Soldiers of Odin

There is no sharia law anywhere in the U.S.

BORNHOLM
BORN
FUCKING
HOLM

the best place ever
love it

Watch now as an army of bluepilled retards swarm this thread and scream about how much better Denmark is than other countries, how Denmark is ''not cucked'' etc. .

Get this inside your thick useless skulls:
- Every white country with net-positive non-white migration
coupled with
- White birth rates below replacement level
Are headed towards white genocide, Denmark is included in that list of countries that fulfills those two points. It doesn't matter if white genocide occurs in 200 years or 100, that's where Denmark is headed demographically

What to take away from this: Stop going around thinking ''everything is fine'' in Denmark or other countries that doesn't take in as many non-whites as Sweden and Germany. Fact of the matter is that all white countries are headed towards the same direction, excluding a few eastern and central european countries. Don't berate ohters for their situation just because yours is a tiny bit better.

The primary reason why I'm pointing this out is to make sure people aren't deluding themselves into thinking that they're in a good situation and should therefore ''protect what is'', no, violent uprising against the U.S/EU/NATO puppet regimes is the only answer to this top-down white genocide revolution.

So, in short

>Denmark, like all other European countries, has issues with Mudshits
>Mudshits fuck something up and there is an immediate outrage among the population
>public calls for more police, stricter immigration laws, conviction and deportation of the Mudshits, etc.
>Immigration and Integration Minister actually SHOWS UP right in the middle of the ghetto to evaluate the situation and show support for the victims
>libcuck whore women call her a fascist and are promptly arrested
>further action against the criminal mudshits will now be taken

I'm not ashamed of this, in fact it has been handled rather well. Certainly better than just allowing the Sharia-zones to rise while electing a Mudshit mayor mate

Everywhere muslims go, you see this shit.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with islam?

>mfw normies' summer gets ruined because of mudshits they welcomed here

Integration/assimilation = white genocide.

The more friction there is between the native european population and the non-white invaders, the better, because that fosters segregation and ensures there is less racemixing.

This is something people on Sup Forums seem to have a very hard time understanding, for some god forsaken reason they've adopted the terms ''integration'' and ''assimilation'' as some sort of goal that Sup Forums should be working towards...... Wtf? No! Integration and assimilation is literally non-whites living with whites, working with them, meeting with them in social situations, RACEMIXING with them, etc. . That is not a desireable outcome, especially since our objective is not to ''keep things stable'', but rather the opposite, which is to foster as much chaos and instability as possible to create fertile ground for revolt against our governments.

The more distrust, the more segregation, the more economic ruin, the more instability, etc. . the better for the white european peoples who will be interacting less with the non-white invaders that are invading our lands.

Note how the people who speak most warmly about nonwhites ''integrating'' and ''assimilating'' into our countries are the SAME PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT THEM IN.

TLDR: Integration and assimilation is bad.

It's an invasive cancer. Leftists are just too damn blinded by political correctness to see it

And there wont be. The niggers will react violently, and so will the rednecks.

Tfw an attept at sharia might just be whats needed to ease racial tensions.

You guys are morons. When the muzzies gain larger demographic share and start beheading you, you'll probably come to the us and vote for the same idiotic policies.

There's nothing wrong with islam. It has adopted tactics and values which ensures its survival even in environments where the non-muslim population seeks to absorb it into a new system, making the former muslims abandon their islamic faith. It's a very successful ideology that has survives for a very long time, and expanded the most into the most countries and to the most amount of people.

Of course, from our perspective, it's a bad thing, beacuse we're not muslims and being conquered by muslims would mean the execution of all white men and white children, and the rape of all white women, so in short; white genocide.

But to claim that islam is ''bad'' from some sort of objective standpoint is factually wrong, it is a very successful ideology that could only be ''stopped'' with mass consciousness about the nature of islam or the complete genocide of every single muslim in existence.

Why would anyone go to US when it's the same shit with niggers

yes i don't want them to assimilate either, honestly just so the consensus is that people want them out I want them to be degenerate welfare recipients rather than working

i want them the fuck out of europe
they shouldn't be here
FUCK

Yep. And of course it will be because we were racist and that radicalized them. The only way this ends is war. More and more I realize there is no alternative.

>tfw he put the gun he used on the kid on auctio
So based

This famiglia

>jews playing both sides and profitting from misery and strife is strange

Rednecks yes. BLM cunts not so much.

Niggers are a non issue here, they've been 13% of the population for more than 30 years. Our problem is Hispanics, who overwhelmingly vote for increased entitlements and decreased taxes, which has been increasing exponentially over the past few decades.

RAISE YOUR FLAAAG

Boy. If that doesn't frighten non-Muslims Londoners what will?

Niggers, hispanics, all same

>your country is being controlled by muslims
Top irony Americuck

suomi has refugees?

>nothing wrong with Islam
>nothing wrong with rape
>nothing wrong with being taken over by a foreign power.

Fuck off, you epitome of a cuck.

Are you twelve years old?

These guys closed down thier arab festival for a couple years now

Hello newfag. The ''refugee crisis of 2015'' wasn't when the West started being invaded by non-whites.

Its only two bars. Also, the kids doing it aren't refugees. Its wannabe gangsters from Norrebro, that have been there for long.

No, they really aren't. Niggers are just violent, to everyone, including each other. Hispanics are mostly unified and somewhat organized. They cannot be ignored like niggers who will continue killing themselves; they will be the downfall of the US if not dealt with.

"""""""""""city""""""""""""""

nice projecting m8

No they don't you attention whore, they said it wasn't that big of a problem, and mudslimes only do it because it's summer and they want to show off. It's our media who blows this up big, which is a good thing of course.

We got like 30 000 last year and Somalis have been coming here since the 90s
We even have a blog about our "Guantanamo Bay"
migranttales.net/

where, source?

checked