Why the fuck are there not constant murders in Hogwarts...

Why the fuck are there not constant murders in Hogwarts? It's basically the equivalent in the real world to giving every kid a gun that they are allowed to take to school with them.

If every kid in school had a gun then there would be no school shootings.

>wand control
I bet you're for goblin and muggle rights, too.

Face it, mudblood, open wand carry works.

HOWEVER

American logic

Hogwarts has a total student body of like 200 students. Probably much less than that to be desu

Why did Dumbledore use magic to change his face between school terms? They never explained this.

so? Less targets to hit for a potential school caster.

Why aren't there constant gun deaths and mass shootings in America? Oh wait there are.

I guess you have a point op, except that Rowling did say some shit in one of the early books about a safety field or something. You can only use attack magic in certain designated areas.

There are forbidden spells that are only known to the headmasters.

The only spells that a novice (The Focus group in the movies) would learn are for the most part harmless.

The only group that had access to the forbidden spells were the bad guys, and they did kill people.

Did you even watch the movie, or are you trying too hard to make a point?

They are british, so they don't feel the urge to kill all the time like Americans do.
That being said, Hogwarts has other problems. Like hiring Death Eaters. Or the fact that little kids could possibly steal something supposedly heavily guarded. Or that kids battle giant snakes while none of the teachers even seemed to bother with it.

Much less chance of a psychopath being among the student body, also they're probably very careful about who they let in, you have to know someone like the Weasleys/Longbottoms/Potters, or be very bright like Hermione/the Patil twins, or be rich like 90% of Slytherin. They have a vetting process.
Also magic. You saw at the battle of hogwarts that the teachers are very competent fighters so a lone wandman would be put down quickly.
ALSO they have mandatory defence against the dark arts lessons, where they learn principles of magical self defence. A lot of Sup Forums and /k/ seem to believe that if good gun education was present there'd be less shooters, I guess it's sort of like how there are very few massacres conducted by soldiers on army bases. Firstly, they're surrounded by other people who have, at least in theory, been trained in weapons self defence, and secondly, they themselves understand how dangerous guns can be and the risk it poses to themselves.
I hate that I just typed this out.
>it's an autist picks holes in a YA novel's narrative

what fucking forbidden spells. You can pretty much kill people if you only learn Stupefy, it's deadly if used multiple times in a row. And Harry new how to cast that in his fourth year.

To be fair Draco manager to make a dangerous snake appear and he was only in second year (you can argue he was the best second year student, but still)

Stupidfy is nothing like that avracadava shit

who wants to use a spell multiple tries to accomplish what one spell could have done in one try?

When was the last time you heard of a fucking dark wizard stupidfying somebody to death in battle?

yes draco was the shit. I think he even had help from his dad

>They are british, so they don't feel the urge to kill all the time like Americans do.

I'm not talking about intentional killing. They use their wand basically 24/7 and we all know what kind of shit can happen if you miscast a spell. Seamus blew himself up a couple of times in the first couple of weeks. A wrongly executed harmless spell can turn into a fucking killing curse. I wouldn't even argue that most of the deaths or injuries would stem from students intentionally casting dangerous spells on other students, it would mostly be just some dumb fuck incorrectly casting a spell. Incorrect use of magic has been known to have devastating consequences.

Why is basically everyone in Slytherin cartoonishly evil?

Are you fucking obtuse? You were talking about how dangerous spells are pretty much all dark arts that students don't learn. Stupefy is a spell that they do learn and it can technically kill. If someone just keeps casting Stupefy on you it doesn't fucking matter if they don't know how to cast any of the killing curses, you are still dead. Hell, some kid could just drop a fucking bolder on your head with wingardium leviosa.

Because they are nazis

the entire teaching department probably had some secret way of finding wrongdoers. if hogwarts were real, they'd definitely had thought this through. the don't just give weird shit to students and not have preventive and protective measures in place. nobody knows everything about hogwarts.

And I could hit somebody over the head with a hammer.

Why do we allow kids to have shop classes?

except for dumbledork

thank god that faggots dead

>stupidfy

Because by and large people aren't murderers.

how long until feminist and sjw wizards take over the school and ban slytherin for it's blood supremacy

because there the hammers are stored in toolboxes and brought out only during classes. If you'd give every kid a hammer and tell them to carry them with them at all times there would be a constant stream of injured kids each day because some fuck boinged someone with their hammer or threw the hammer at someone else.

When I was in 6th or 7th grade a guy in our class threw fucking scissors at someone because they annoyed them. Do you have any idea how quickly that could have gone sideways?

they don't have enough mana FFS. they can cast a weak version but not enough to kill someone, also you can always defend yourself from weak spells, even from stronger ones. The only spell that you can't defend yourself from is Avada Kedavra, which even if casted once ostracises you to Azkaban immediately.

>imperius curse
>love potion
>stunning spell
>polyjuice
Forget murders, Hogwarts must have been rape central.

Fred and George sold love potions to other students. Those are supposed to be good guys. What the fuck Rowling.

It takes place in England, not America

>It takes place in England, not America
so it was interracial rape, not murder

so the school is full of Muslims and Harry was cucked by Jamal Verylongbottom?

>They are British
this, Americucks are basically still Animals

I'm an embarrassing huge Harry Potter nerd and I'm pretty sure you're making that up

Harry time traveling create a time rift that's why

kinda Like the Bernstein bears

how many niggers go to hogwarts?

>seriously Rowling?

I get the progressiveness, but did hermoine really have to be forcibly fucked in every hole by Ron after a long binge on butter beer?

Why the fuck would any of the students kill each other like that when they can just hit them in the back with a body bind curse and teabag them into submission? It's not like wands can only shoot killing spells, Americuck.

I just watched all these movies. The 3rd and 6th were the only good "movies" the others were just children book tier

but 1 and 2 were comfy tier.

DESIGNATED

Most people don't really feel like killing each other. Now the memory loss spels and freeze spels and shit like that, whew boy would teenage boys have a field day. that happened but rowley just didn't want to write about that because of feminists but it's there