Alright Sup Forums, how would you fix this movie? Show me your skills

Alright Sup Forums, how would you fix this movie? Show me your skills.

Controversial, but I would not have shoe-horned Spiderman in so late in production. The CG of Spidey, which would have ate up a huge amount of time and money, is probably why the effects in the movie took a hit.

I'd cry about a static shot of Tony Stark in practical armor with a CG background, I'd also bitch about how they didn't film at an actual airport never mind how complicated the logistics would be of stopping the comings of goings of both people and aircraft.

In general, just suck a lot of dick.

couldn't they have found an abandoned airstrip or something and made it into a set? i would imagine people back in the day would have found a way to film at airports when there was no wide use of cg at the time.

Back in the day they used matte paintings.

1. Remove all the gay superheroes
2. Remove Scarjo's catsuit
3. Pan in

nolan would have found a way.

actually have them use their noggins during a fight rather than just punch each other.

Make a Cap movie instead of adapting a shit comic.

He was my favourite part of it all.

What's with the Civil War threads? That was months ago.

the blu ray rip just came out yesterday i think, so people who haven't seen it are starting to watch it

HD Torrent is out, Bluray will be in a few days.

Cut out the middle which is just setting up the heroes running at each other in the middle of an air port . Spend more time on iron man and more obviously Capt America seeing how it's his movie

Give Zemo more to do so he's an actual character and not just a plot point.

That would fix most of the movie .

Zemo's plan was dumb. I guess they could fix that. Maybe have it so he's framing the avengers so the world hates them (or mistrusts them). So even when they win the world still kinda hates them

More Bucky/falcon mismatch hero team up Shenigans

Some sort of reveal of how thunderbolt was acrually Loki the whole time. (Four years ago i had a heart attack)

More grimdark and metaphors

1) Remove everyone but Iron Man

2) Remove everyone but Iron Man from the Marvel Universe

3) Remove all the magic, aliens, flying spaceships, one-eyed nignogs and other gay shit

Everything makes sense, Iron Man fights crime throwing witty one-liners

There

I don't know, I'm amazed they adapted such a shit comic to a decent movie and barely took any of the good stuff from the comic. Could've used more Bucky and Cap, solidifying their friendship. Zemo's plan was pretty solid aside from some stuff at the end, so flesh that out a bit. Most of the action was pretty good but they're was some shaky cam and weird moments, fix that up

>remove the cape
>remove the shit
there you go

Vision cape is kind of cool.

In the final fight Cap is forced to kill Tony in self defence.

That'd save Disney a few hundred million dollars.

Source material was shit so there's no helping this flick.

I pray the day an MCU film does bad to stop their POC agenda.

They used a fair bit of material, especially in relation to Wanda, from 1970s Avengers comics.

>goddamn fucking black people in a movie set in new york fucking liberals brainwashing me into thinking about sucking black cocks

Like how there are all these one-on-one rivalries in the pic then Hawkeye just standing there on his own doing nothing.

Rain falls down from the sky.

Captain America: "This is civil war"

Tony Stark: "k"

The End

Crossbones gets taken in alive. It's still possible for Scarlet Witch to accidentally blow people up.

The movie would be about Zemo framming Bucky to cause an international accident between Russia and the nigger country.

Black Panther is the antagonist that is morally right, Steve is the hero interventionist that is in the wrong, and Bucky is under mind control and is actually to blame.

No iron man or anyone else.

Also make it look like a movie and not a TV show. Steve Quits being cap at the end, since he is to blame for international accidents including of some dead German policemen.

>do the mom-scenes with Iron Man a little better, they were bvs-cringy imo and needed more weight
>give the bad guy in the beginning a little more setup he was cool af
>find a way to make the end fight a bit cooler, the airport scene was the climax already

otherwise, fucking awesome movie

I won't. I like it the way it is.

It's already the most successful superhero movie of 2016, critically and commercially.

Same here. Spiderman is spot on

Now I want a Nolan-version of Civil War with a climactic final battle between a hundred costumed fighters, with most of them just falling over and never being seen again.

nigga of course you need cg when the capemen are flying. i was talking about the airport

More empathisis on the ending fight between Cap and Iron Man over the airport fight.

More character development between Steve and Sharon.