What are you degenerates toking on? Got lots of amnesia haze, a bit of strawberry kush...

What are you degenerates toking on? Got lots of amnesia haze, a bit of strawberry kush. My man even dropped in some hasj as an extra. Paid 50 euro shekels.

>dry
>dealer out of the game
>nobody to buy from
>sick for a week

kill me

>
Keep your head up friend, you'll reset tolerance and enjoy it even more when u get some

>my friend hust got the hook up on just great dab/oil pens from cali, bought one and was well worth it
>also went and bought from my dealer today but right as a left his house a cop started following me which scared the shit out of me so i pulled over and bought some chips and soda, went home and smoked and ate said chips and soda
>smoke more, chill out

Spooky, my dealer got busted 2 months back with a shit ton of weed. He bought a super expensive lawyer and walked though. Luckily he's dealing again and doesn't give a fuck.

Blue Cheese.
Can't be bothered to take any pictures and it's a whole 20 ground up in the top of my grinder anyway.
Been awake like 3 days, just tucking into a litre of whiskey as of an hour or so ago... shit's about to get pretty messy.

can i ask you somthing?

how it makes feel? ambient?

i have no experience about doin this

Your eyes must look blood red too. Mine are totally fucked friend

I'm toking on some moby dick right now, where you from?

For me it's a really warm happy feeling. A feeling that's very relaxing.

Belgium friend. How's moby dick like? Heard about it but never had it.

south kor
im short at english

Satori.
Even a little too intense

Nice man.

nice
why cant i find a fucking dealer :(

Because you're not willing to talk to more people and go out of your way for it

Where you from ? I have some hash and fuck I didnt smoke weed since at least 2 month :/

Weed was just legalized in Vegas
Ate 50mg of some chocolate bar this morning and been smoking some pineapple express and starkiller from my pen
also got a sublingual tincture that I hella fuck with

Belgium friend. You?

Got some Berry White.

Honestly up there with Durban Poison in my opinion on taste/high

U lucky to have so much, in France it's very rare to find and most of it's really expensive

Netherland fag here, amnezia and hash as well. 30 euros amnesia/20euros hash?

Op you the man I've got some lemon amnesia, blue cheese and strawberry cheese and the hash to got some Pavarotti, Temple ball and carmello

lol. T'es d'ou? Je peux t'assurer que c'est pas vrai. Les prix ont augmentés mais c'est super facile de choper.

wtf is all this fruity things? I know amnesia, I fucking love cheese but never heard of these fancy names. How much p/g ?

tfw grow in a legal state, i basically have infinite weed if i dont sell it.

Mixture of 3 strains to maximize my highs.

Golden goat_
Second best weed Ive smoked, next to Jamaican Lion. Gives a happy high and reduces stress

Kushberry_
Not the best kush, but it tastes exactly like berries. Best tasting kush Ive had

Tora Bora_
Strong af Indica used mostly for pain relief. Kinda strain where you dont make plans for a few hours after smoking it.

Get loads of the stuff where I'm from one of my guys has got super lemon haze might get some at the weekend and ive just got a gram of each plus I have pineapple express, strawberry amnesia, kush and cheese and super lemon haze growing in the garden good times

Smoking on some strawberry too man

Don't focus too much on your surroundings. Also don't force yourself to talk too much.You don't have to do a thing. Just remember that. It will keep you feel safe. The ambient feeling is hard to describe for it is a psychedelic.It can amplify your current mood. For beter or worse I personally fucked up, if I only knew back then.