>try to avoid spoilers as much as possible
>open thread out of curiosity
>"lel, ellie is die lmao"
>mfw

Fuck I hadnt seen that yet..

Faggot

are you fucking serious? fuck you

fuck oyu

Either autistic or troll. Which is it, OP?

People need to stop being triggered by spoilers. Yes it sucks but does it really detract from the viewing experience as a whole?

you know you're a pleb if you care about spoilers

Is this not a bannable offense on Sup Forums? If not, I'd vote for that to be implemented.

I will find and end your life very soon, op

how do people get annoyed by spoilers? you won't find out if they're real or not unless you watch the movie anyway

>does it detract from the viewing experience as a whole
Uhh... yeah... sometimes.

Then I would argue you are not really engaged with the movie. Unless it's like fucking Sixth Sense and the entire movie hinges on some gay twist, spoilers should not really impact your reception of the film that much.

So many fucking movies are spoilered in the trailers anyway.

this, getting butthurted by spoilers is just a cringy normie meme

I mostly agree, but when you say "detract", that's pretty general, and I'd say that exposing a shocking end to a film slightly detracts from the visceral experience.

Yes, you moron

It ruins the entire story and analytic element of the movie

>watching Refn for the plot
>didn't read the script to atleast get an idea of what to expect

>try to avoid spoilers about movie
>open Sup Forums thread about movie

Pick one.

This
Go on OP pull the trigger. You don't deserve to live

where the fuck do you people find scripts of movies

I got the h8ful eight script easily because that was a big, constantly talked about leak that everybody was spreading around

is there a forum or something that posts all the scripts from the blacklist or whatever before shit gets picked up for production?

I've been trying to break into this for years.

FUCKING THIS.

ITT: all these neckbeards who think they're sophisticated because they're unfazed by spoilers.

Gee guys, you must be real next-level.

FUCK YOU OP! NOW I CAN'T SEE THE FLICK

You're a little bitch faggot for spoiling that for me.

>OH NOES SOMEONE TOLD ME LE EPIC TWIST IT COMPLETELY RUINS THE VISUAL EXPERIENCES AND THE COMPOSITIONS OF A 2 HOURS LONG MOVIE

End youself. Please. Or go back watching tv shows I don't know. But Cinema isn't for you.