This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. How do you react?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. How do you react?

>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 153kg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nP06e5LRxjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bite a chunk out of his neck

feel sad for him cause he only has 20 years left to live until his heart just gives up :(

Yuck look how muscular those girls are.. EW!!

Ask him what the fuck he was doing. Show ZERO fear. If he strikes you, get the fuck out fast and call the cops. File police report. Sue. If he doesn't let you go, you now have green light to grab anything at hand and aim for head or neck. Self defence argument is guaranteed to win. If you fail to beat him, hopefully when you wake up, you will have faculties enough to enjoy anything you can win with a lawsuit.

Double leg and heel hook both legs, then move to top mount and gogoplata the fuck nigga

call an ambulance for girlfriend because he probably shattered her pelvis and dislocated both her hips

you can have her. please don't hurt me.

Shoot him in the face and use stand your ground laws

why would you gogoplata him from mount?

I react with Makarov pistol. He is 6.36" 26 oz (161.5mm 730grams )

.45 auto in my rear waistband, double tap him. One 260 grain hollow point to center mass... one to the head. Justification... physical assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm.

then you would tip your fedora and say "wait i have no gf"

kek

Handle him a condom, safety first guys.

spotted the american, cant handle shit like a man.

Why not

Without hesitation, slap his ass in return

Implying some roidhead even stands a chance in a physical altrication. Top fucking kek. Theyre known for being stupidly slow and have terrible endurance

Wait for him to die at the age of 32 for being too tall.

Let him die of a heart attack in his mid 30's.

Shot in his knees!! He'll never walk again!

Fuck off, cunt. Every post I have to click on 5729 bridges, 47992 cars and 759293658393 road signs, and you bots just do not give a shit

Man fuck that guy. He's got all those other hot bitches, yet goes after my girlfriend that I had to work hard to get? What an asshole

kek

I'd take my girlfriend to the hospital cause I'm sure he just broke her tailbone

Say "Dude, wtf are you slapping my hand for?"

Beat his ass I'm 6'3 and weigh 348

youtu.be/nP06e5LRxjw

Dude has nearly a foot over you manlet

pick up whatever's left of my gf and run

Do some Fedor on him:

>Implying height is the only factor determining the outcome of a fight

You actual dumbfuck

With a gun

ask him to fuck my girlfriend so I can be degraded like the cuck I am

Honestly I'd just let my gf suck his giant dick. She's tiny too so she probably wouldn't even have to get on her knees to take his load across her face

He's a very nice married guy and wouldn't do such a thing, nothing to worry about.

since Im 9'13" and 775lbs Id just slap the bitch silly

Punch him call him a cunt then run away and have him chase me till his heart gives out

He's got so much reach over you, it's not like he's 4 inches over you, it's 11 inches.

Grab the closest hard object and beat him repeatedly in the head with it. Yea, he might hit back and you may get fucked up but honestly I would rather die than go home and obsess over that shit for the next year every night before bed.

Again, theyre slow and sluggish as fuck. If you even remotely know what youre doing, reach is a non-issue. You can close that gap pretty much instantly

Balls, you can't grow muscles around your weak fragile testicals.
>Afterwards I'll stab him

What's the problem?

>rush to him
>grab his balls
>chop his neck artery while he's debilitated
>spin-kick his head
>pull out gun and shoot him in the head point-blank
>pull out a chain saw and begin dismembering him
pull out penis and piss on him
>wake up from day-dreaming and run like mad because no pussy's worth any damage or death

This guy slaps your gf's ass, what do you do?

but you get your ass beat by your little sister on a regular basis

Suck his dick.

>pull out penis and piss on him

was meant to be green

thanks for converting it into the metric system

Haha le funny troll ex dee

Im a black man so he would never fuck with me and if he did since Im a black I automatically whip his ass

Faggot

shoot him in the head

Sure you are, shlomo

Don't give a flying fuck about his height and muscles and shoot him into his ugly face...

>double leg and heel hook both legs, then move to top mount and gogoplata
How was your first lesson of BJJ the other day user?

As a CWP holder I would respond to his sexual assault on my SO with a bullet through his head.

I would use the following with appropriate changes
>too lazy to write it out

Holy shit are you a jew?

>anyone on this board having a girlfriend, functioning relationship or a reply other than
"y-you too..."

He is ready to be popped in

That guy is a freak of nature though

>yfw he has to bend down in order to slap my gf's ass

slap his ass, and thank him for showing me which female is mine.

These threads contain 3 sorts of people

Beta's/Cucks

Muh Guns/ Muh Concealed carry/ Muh self defense fags

People pretending they know how to fight

Well call the cops for assault is the obvious answer.

I'm a grown ass man with a house. I don't need to be getting into fights to impress anybody, least of all somebody I'm in a relationship with.

We'll just walk away. He obviously has a serious mental defect.

should bite his dick, its pretty gay but you better bet he's too anxiety ridden to hit on another mans girl again with half a dick

Fucking hell, this

He wouldn't hit a child, would he?

kindly tell him im his piper perry

i cringed but sadly as an american, thats pretty accurate.

>13 inches in a foot
You can do better than that

And he'll die at 45

tell im what he is doing is wrong and tell him to appologise if he refuses cos him out until he strikes then i take out my .45 and take him out cos i have a ccw

I act like a complete bitch so that he gloat and humiliate me... then I go home and build a set of bombs and weapons. I track him on his way back to the gym and make him explode like in those 90s movies. Then I go back to the gym and announce that this was me being nice... and next time Ill destroy the whole town. You know psychopath stuff :P

Another ccw faggot

still have your girl for 20 + years, well done

I'd correct him and properly show how to control a bitch and punch her and her fanny pack, I'd rip that bitch wide open for cheating on me.

The summerest of fags right here

Why would he die at 35-45 yo ? if he didn't take steroid and shit, he would probably live as anyone else ? Oo

slap all 4 of his girlfriend's asses and see what he does

Whip out my dick and assert dominance. Ol' roidey can't compare with his shrunken peanut. ;(

tell him politely, sir this is a halal heavy petting zoo
this is another mans wife, please vacate the lovesuite/barn

Thats the point, dumbass. He clearly took steroids.

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

Nut punch, gouge out eyes.

do nothing and walk away because gain fags survive off of getting attention and anabolic steroids

Hit him and run in circles until hes heart gives up then take a big shit on his face

are you a wizard ?

she'd probably like it... I'm no cuck, but we have a bit of an open thing going.

Repeated and merciless dick kicks.

Cease when he bleeds from his dickhole.

Sort of

Kek

"Im no cuck, but..."

Stop.
Yes you are.
Admit it to yourself.
Your girl fucks other dudes and there's nothing you can do about it so you pretend youre into it

Basically people insecure about their own masculinity