CNN stopped being a "news" station back in 2001. They started making fake news during Bush's term...

CNN stopped being a "news" station back in 2001. They started making fake news during Bush's term, but Bush was too weak to fight back and just let it happen. America became desensitized to this fake news and accepting of this abysmal standard that destroys the information and facts necessary for citizens to make informed decisions. CNN then became the propaganda vehicle for what most historians are now calling the "Worst President in the history of the United States"--Barrack Obama. CNN has now converted to its traditional anti-American fake news platform.

Is this "media" not too blame for the downfall of the United States in the past 8 years? America went from #1 in the world to not even being in the top 10 under Obama. For a comparison basis for millenials, the U.S. was literally 36% of the WORLD'S GNP in 1950. During Clinton's term and Obama's term in pushing jobs offshare and selling out to the Chinese, the U.S.'s GNP fell to literally 9% of the World's GNP (Clinton -9%, Obama 18%). FYI, it rose 3% during Reagan's term, and deviated by no more than 2% for any other President since the 1950s. Put another way, with what an American citizen on minimum wage could purchase in 1950 in buying a loaf of bread, an American citizen in 2017 on minimum wage can only purchase 2.4 of those slices, and that is adjusting for inflation of course.

If you are worse off than you were a decade ago, blame Obama, and more importantly, blame CNN and the rest of the media that brought this nation down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6DoEvMntNM
businessinsider.com/fox-news-msnbc-cnn-ratings-2017-5
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek
adl.org/blog/analysis-of-reddit-user-claiming-responsibility-for-president-trumps-cnn-video
youtu.be/jHMnWx6zuLI
youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/
politifact.com/punditfact/tv/cnn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Media is all fake news. It's literally giant corporations telling you what to believe, while selling your attention to advertisers. News has to be dramatized because you won't watch otherwise.

Keep posting Sup Forums your shit's going to sage that much faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6DoEvMntNM
He's right you know

Russian robot, go away!

I hate the mainstream media but I understand the sheeple resistance, I'm just waiting for them to say a trigger word that would send the us into a civilwar

>getting your news from cable television

Not "all" is fake news, but I agree, almost all is. The problem is not that CNN and others broadcast this way, it's that they do it under the guise of being "news". It is not "news", not "fact", and certainly not "journalism".

CNN is the National Inquirer of broadcast media. It should be illegal and criminal fraud for them to even call themselves the "Central News Network". It is nothing but a political-agenda-propaganda machine.

Let's play find the cucklord redditor

Go fuck yourself, trying to stop freedom of speech is typical of the newfags of today, Sup Forums is built on freedom of speech. Stupid fucking downy

wrong thread sorry

is right kidda

>It should be illegal
Why would lawmakers make that illegal? Mass disinformation benefits them.

You realize that CNN is enjoying huge ratings because of all this? You're just helping them rake in the money.

i come to Sup Forums for my news.
i am called liberal because trump's retard fanbase is so fucking ridiculous.

short term perhaps, but this will change

>but this will change
Nah. People are addicted to this garbage.

Oh yeah any second all the people who think Trump is a moron will decide he's a genius and start watching infowards
Any second now

Huge ratings as in their viewership recently fell to half of fox news? Ok

Same thing happened in sweden. We're just ahead of you. Soon anyone who isnt writing what CNN is writing they will be labeled as racists, fake news and what not.

Things will only get worse. Sadly, their political views will transfer to People that do not think for themselfs.

uh huh
Maybe a bunch of 90 year olds that leave their TVs on all day while they drool on themselves
businessinsider.com/fox-news-msnbc-cnn-ratings-2017-5

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek

This
This

I'm an old fag... lurked for year about 2 years before making my first post., and that was a few years ago now.
/b was always the absolute worst place on the internet, full of pathetic neckbearded faggots and pedo's.
But over the past year, I've noticed this place change - and now it's become a mouth piece for the establishment.
>Inb4 Trump isn't the establishment
Only in this new era of 100% fake news can a billionaire property baron who inherited his wealth be claimed 'not' to be the establishment - especially when he represents a party that currently controls all arms of government.

You faggots have been cucked, wholy and completely

>labeled as racists
Yes, this poor man has been slandered as a racist. Have you read what he wrote?
adl.org/blog/analysis-of-reddit-user-claiming-responsibility-for-president-trumps-cnn-video

Not the only one there

youtu.be/jHMnWx6zuLI

He's literally a cock juggling faggot, who got cucked by CNN. Faggot deseve's his fate. I hope it entails dragon buttplugs and horse cock dildos.

*ahem - FOX & Fiends - cough splitter*

What?
Nothing

He didn't exactly stand up to the man did he

CNN has been outed...

youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

Nobody wants to admit to being stupid, but when you let a moronic billionaire con you into believing he's a "little guy", you deserve your threat of nuclear war, or all out war with China.

CNN threatened to expose him and he crawled right up their butt. I guess for thedonald and Sup Forums, those are strong attributes?

If you're going to be human garbage, you deserve your fate.

>posts okeefe videos

kek, those have all been examined by video forensics experts and were found to have been edited by having their audio tracks altered.

kys you massive faggot.

lol, and these guys think we trust Fox. They always do that. You don't like A? You must completely buy into B! No, there are 24 other letters to choose from, my friend.

Good goy, now back into your playpen.

true?
Watches at $ 0?

Right, but to single CNN out for criticism when there are actors on both sides of the political spectrum reeks of hypocrisy.

Also, I didn't present a false dilemma - but you read it as such...which is more telling of your own political bias than anything else

>I'm so smrt, I'm gonna call you a jewelry

>that'll show you

>strokes neckbeard

>believing the Russians give a shit about Sup Forums, or the U.S. for that matter
Hint: Russia is far better run that the U.S. and pretty much "winning" everywhere they are.

Oh my fuck. Mobile posting is balls

Jew not jewelry fuck you google

if you don't like it, be a good pc and leave
in love: your user
ps suck dick

"lawmakers" don't benefit from disinformation at all
just risk to them
once exposed, they potentially lose their job

you miss the problem
1st Amendment
can't get around it
it's the ONLY reason places like CNN are legally allowed to do this

It's a scam, I fell for it. They buy those cheap watches off of amazon for 2-3 bucks and charge 10 bucks or more in shipping to make profit.

Holy fuck that is the worst rant I have seen on this shit. I see zero citation regarding "most historians agree" on anything about Obama being the worst President. Global GDP doesnt not directly reflect your local buying power. America was #1 at what? There is ni world ranking you moron, you may have done things like.. spent the most on certain parts of your economy, had the largest standing Navy or some actual statistic you can measure, but instead you just say it dropped.. what dropped exactly?

Fuck, I mean, I understand that some reporters are terrible these days, but you, OP, are, by all reporting standards, factually worse than CNN yourself.

If you want to make a mathematically small, but still positive change in the percentage of good reporters in the world, please kys.

I thought you being clever and funny...turns out you were being retarded.
Never admit to your own mistakes - Trump "The Art of the Deal"

Like... their economy, right? Cuz oligarchs and gangsters running it is SO working out, right? Or predicting the Mujahadeen would be anything more than disgruntled farmers? Or that Chechens would be pushovers, right? Yeah, Russia winning so hard at getting their shit pushed in.

I dunno man, fox news literally makes shit up more than any other channel I've seen. CNN is biased sure, but I think Fox may be worse. I try to watch em all just to see.

Oh look, they're jews... must be a conspiracy. Pack it up boys, this one is solved.

How's that Kentucky moozlim massacre thing working out?

politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

politifact.com/punditfact/tv/cnn/

/thread

>They started making fake news during Bush's term, but Bush was too weak to fight back and just let it happen.

he probably deserved it

Never admit to voting for a retard. Reality 2017

>/thread's his own post

They appear to be pushing YOUR shit in pretty effectively - especially now that they have The Donald's tongue as a permanent fixture in their anal tract

First they were edited.
Now they're fabrication.
Can you at least stick with just one lie?

"fake news" is a term invented by a giant snowflake who can't handle criticism.

CNN, like all news media today, deal in sensationalism more than anything else. But to call them liars is disingenuous.

The rest of your argument is partisan bullshit.
>most historians are now calling the "Worst President in the history of the United States"
who? how many? what are their arguments?

>For a comparison
your comparisons are based on correlations without actual analysis. US economy was booming following WWII because it was one of the only economies still functioning, which gave the US a significant boost in global markets. Obama and Clinton did not promote any laws or programs to ship jobs overseas, rather the free market took advantage of low manufacturing and shipping costs available in emerging economies. Finally, your cost of living comparison is golden-age nostalgia nonsense.

Ultimately, nothing you say links directly to CNN or the news media.

I'm beginning to think the whole "CNN blackmailed a teenager" is the same sensationalist white noise the media does, this time amplified with fringe media style context removal and perpetrated by Trump shills to damage CNNs reputation and the media in general.

Wasn't it big regimes like Chavez's and Trujillo's that led to economic inequality, random mass killing, and no freedom of speech, all this by first starting to say that the mass media was spreading fake news and eventually getting rid off them once populism was absolute rule?

What is it like to be such a feeble little faggot?

if you fags actually cared about fake news you'd take down fox news before CNN but I don't see that happening

politics have divided the country to the point to the point where facts don't matter and people want to say "libtard" "snowflake" "racist" etc over having actual policies that fix problems.

Nice epic facebook meem xD

Moreover, you are posting a pic of someone who just killed everybody he didn't like, and led to uncountable deaths, this not being a hyperbole, but being backed by the fact that his government use to get rid off international media and distort records. The US basically backed a government which commited the same atrocities as Soviet Russia, all this thru the logic 'shit, at least the are not communist amirite'

Get outta here newsreporterguy

Now lets see how many "Christian" companies their are.

Oh wow, an easily flattered man-child is the epitome of burn. How will I ever recover?

?

>But to call them liars is disingenuous

see youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek

and

Muh diabeetus

so what I miss?

Summerfags everywhere

Check'd

Look it up

>youtube as a source

>worse yet project veritas videos

talk about fake news, holy fuck.

fuck off Sup Forums

memegenerator, sir

Trumpettes blowing out their ass. SSDD

The jew thing is so normies see a correlation. The underlying factor is zionism. One of the core elements of zionism is giving hiring preference to other zionists. Most zionists tend to be Jewish, just like most Pakistani's living in Pakistan, believe in Islam.

But muh point! I'm right, so I'm gonna fight something ANYTHING that even remotely proves I'm right.

>fighting fake news when most people already see it as the new version on national enquirer

I love his bantz, I really do. But he has more important shit to do.

k

Trump shills

It's scary, man. It's like people have no idea what real information is. They don't teach that in school. And then they just float around looking for "sources" that confirm their own beliefs.

>The fake news told me that the video exposing fake news was fake
>So it must be fake news.

they have all been totally debunked and confirmed by forensic video experts to have had their audio tracks altered and overdubbed after the fact.

nothing to see there, just trumpettes getting boners for more fake bullshit.

If you have to be 'told' that O'Keefe videos are fakes, then you are beyond hope.

I agree but why was the Clinton treason scandal given very little attention given the scope of it? That shit could have been dramatic as fuck. But instead the media focused on locker room talk, 2 scoops, etc, etc. That Clinton shit was bigger than Watergate by a wide margin and you'd only hear it once in a while in MSM.

>That Clinton shit was bigger than Watergate
Found the Fox news viewer.

Nothing became of it, because there was literally no evidence other than things republicans claimed.

It's Hillary's fault
It's Obama's fault
It's CNN's fault

It's everyone's fault but Trumps.

you clearly voted trump. you are a fucking retard.

You conflate "the media" with "the law"

Were there something to prosecute, they would have been prosecuted - the 'coverage' of the prosecution is immaterial

Pretty sure they spent thousands of hours covering it. Just because they didn't confirm it doesn't mean they didn't cover it. Don't confuse the two.

>It's fake news' fault
>It's the alt-right's fault
>It's the Russian hackers' fault

It's everyone's fault that she lost except hers.

Aren't Jews just 'powerful' due to various societies forcing them to work in banking, as well as money related jobs, which eventually became the top earning career?

this guy gets it