Going to finally try Radiohead for the first time tonight. Going to smoke a lot then take a nice walk...

Going to finally try Radiohead for the first time tonight. Going to smoke a lot then take a nice walk. What order should I listen to their albums in?

ok computer first then kid a then the rest in any order

Shit opinion
Listen chronologically starting from Bends

In Rainbows
OK Computer
Kid A
The King of Limbs

then tomorrow listen to The Bends when you get up

Just listen to In Rainbows, it's the best.

If you want a chill time, is go for In Rainbows. It's their most beautiful. Ok Computer thru Hail to the thief is super paranoid and anxious

Just listen to kid a and move on with your life

Imagine being so brainwashed by the retards on Sup Forums and the writers at the NME that you think listening to Radiohead is eventful in any way
Literal 6/10 band

Listen to Kid A and Amnesiac, delete the rest of their discography from your phone

Chill time would be a great start but I'm all for going to a more grand experience after maybe a couple chill albums.

/thread

This.

IMO In Rainbows is great on weed.
Start there. Then listen to Kid A starting at 12am. The next day listen to The Bends and TKOL.

I don't understand why you need to do all that unnecessary stuff. Just pick an album from them, sit down and listen to it.

All albums in chronological order is the way to go

It's just how I want to listen to them. I love to be in a really relaxed and serene mood

This. I don't understand why people always need to do some type of bullshit. Nigga just sit down in a dark room. Put some headphones on and listen to the music. That's truly the best way to listen to music.

I dont *have* to do anything. It's simply how I enjoy new albums. I feel more enveloped. To each their own, dude.

If you want their best work, go OK Computer, Kid A, In Rainbows. Then Amnesiac, A Moon Shaped Pool, The Bends, Hail to the Thief, The King of Limbs and Pablo Honey

Just listen to Pablo Honey 9 times. You'll get the gist

This

I can tell you don't even pay attention to the music. Good day to you, madame.

You had to be the guy to point out the lulzweed thing huh

Just shuffle the discog

nah, try Depeche Mode

Go to bed Tyler

just start with OK Computer and Kid A, then listen to whatever you want after that

Honestly you could probably start with their latest album and work your way back

>name fag