The script was written with Clive Owen in mind, but the studio is worried whether he's suited physically for the role...

>The script was written with Clive Owen in mind, but the studio is worried whether he's suited physically for the role. No talks were made with the actor.

>Suit screen test was made with an extra, no name is currently assigned for the role.

>Other studio choices include Kyle Chandler, Edward Norton, Taylor Kitsch

>Tom Hardy has expressed interest in joining DC Film Universe but the studio is willing to find him a much bigger role than one-time villain.

>Over the year fans have name-dropped several actors they see suitable for the role, including Stephan Lang, Josh Stewart, Karl Urban and Kit Harrington and the studio would like to make a choice that would be popular with target audiences

>Ultimately if there will be no clear candidate suitable for the role it may go to the Joe Manganiello, who auditioned for Superman, Batman, Deadshot and Aquaman, losing to Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Will Smith and Jason Momoa respectively. Manganiello was rumoured to play Deathstroke in Suicide Squad but the role was scrapped before the shooting began.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YfZgwITOLFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should I even bother asking for source?

>capeshit

Who cares.

>Kyle Chandler
So the random guy only FNL fans knew about until a few weeks ago when he was humored for Cable is under consideration? Right.
>Edward Norton
kek
>Taylor Kitsch
Because his films are always so successful.

Clive Owen would be a pretty good Deathstroke if they gave him some decent dialogue.
But I feel like they should cast a no name.

>So the random guy only FNL fans knew about until a few weeks ago when he was humored for Cable is under consideration? Right.

To be frank, he was in WB's Wolf of Wall Street and it was wildly successful, and now he's a lead in critically acclaimed TV drama, he's not that unknown.

But yeah, that's probably only because he was considered in Deadpool.

>Kit Harington

Oh god let them pick him

The height fetishists on Sup Forums would be triggered beyond belief the autistic shitfit would be incredible

WB let me have this please

>But I feel like they should cast a no name.
>Over the year fans have name-dropped several actors they see suitable for the role,
>Including Josh Stewart
>Masketta Man

please dc do it

>But I feel like they should cast a no name.

Why couldn't they do that for Deadshot I wonder..

>no talks of potentially casting Aidan GIllen
Fine
Just cast Tom Hardy then and cast Aidan as Bane later for the ultimate role reversal

>Edward Norton
I approve of it if nothing more than to see Afflecks autism beat the shit out of Nortons controlling autism

>>Tom Hardy has expressed interest in joining DC Film Universe but the studio is willing to find him a much bigger role than one-time villain.
he really loves DC, doesn't he?

youtu.be/YfZgwITOLFI

He was confirmed by studio as Rick Flag in Suicide Squad but had to drop it due to The Revenant reshoots.

Talk about dodging a bullet.

He wants people to stop inquisitively asking him Bane?

>Edward Norton
DO IT DO IT DO IT

I'm trying to imagine Hardy with a somewhat texan accent

>no Ron Perlman
God dammit WB

His Revenant accent is pretty Texan

they're going to cast Tom Hardy as Darkseid. I can feel it.

>implying Ron isn't gonna be TwoFace

>OF COURSE I'M BANE

Jesus Christ

More like SlothFace

>Tom Hardy has expressed interest
>But the studio is willing to find him a much bigger role
>bigger role
Like... BANE?

>a much bigger role
for who?

Clive Warren!??

For...

For Tom Hardy you stupid fuck! It literally fucking says right tehre

>Josh Stewart
Aye

>tom hardy

literally who? Name 13 flicks, 7 movies and a tv show spin-off he starred in

it's a slow thread, but there's better ways to bump it.

>Tom Hardy
>Bigger role

[Spoiler]For you

>13 flicks
Lawless
This Means War
Sucker Punch
Rock'n'Rolla
Marie Antoinette
Minotaur
Legend
London Road
Child 44
Layer Cake
Black Hawk Down
The Reckoning
EMR

>7 movies
The Dark Knight Rises
Inception
Bronson
The Revenant
Mad Max: Fury Road
Locke
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

>tv show spin-off
Star Trek: Genesis or whatever the fuck it was called where he played Picard's clone

can't say I've heard of him sorry

>Black Hawk Down
>flick

>Wouldn't suck a dick of any actor that played in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

get the fuck outta my board.

>movies
>The Dark Knight Rises
>Inception
Those are barely flicks

>tom hardy
>bigger role
6/10 for trying but you should have been more subtle

>people getting excited about another DC movie with bat of murder

why? 3 out of 3 shitty movies and people are still going nuts over a character who hasn't even been in a good batman story.

>Joe Manganiello, who auditioned for Superman, Batman, Deadshot and Aquaman

damn

>if there will be no clear candidate suitable for the role it may go to the Joe Manganiello, who auditioned for Superman, Batman, Deadshot and Aquaman

literally who

was this "article" put out by this nobody's PR people?

>it may go to the Joe Manganiello
>the Joe Manganiello

lol

>Ultimately if there will be no clear candidate suitable for the role it may go to the Joe Manganiello, who auditioned for Superman, Batman, Deadshot and Aquaman, losing to Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Will Smith and Jason Momoa respectively.
Damn poor guy. It seems he really wants to be part of DC. He even follows Zack Snyder in twitter.

>According to the source closely connected to the two of them, Matt Damon served as a consultant for the script, sometimes answering calls from Affleck in the middle of the night and helping him whenever the writer and director of upcoming Batman film was stuck along the way. Apparently Clive Owen was Damon's first and only suggestion when Ben was looking for someone to play a "grizzled and meticulous assassin" having remembered working with him on the set of The Bourne Identity fifteen years ago.

>Kit Harrington
jesus no. he doesn't fit

it fits

>Kit Harrington
>Tom Hardy

DiddyStroke

>Ron Perlman
>not swamp thing

He has a lot of loyalty for a hired actor.