Is her career over as an actress?

Is her career over as an actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RViuAhnBlWE
billybobthornton.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>her

What happened? Serious question, I'm not trying to make fun of her. She looks unhealthy. Like she's a speed addict or something.

she's a much better director than actress anyway.

She might get a few more movies squeezed out if she does nudes again.

Females don't age well.

Aging/ having to get extreme surgery to combat cancer.

Remember when she cut her tits off? Lol good times

She looks ill. It might just be an unflattering picture, but still.

She's 40 and literally a cancer survivor the treatment of which caused her to go into early menopause and raised 6 kids 3 of which she gave birth to herself.

early menopause.

also, there are rumors that she didn't remove her breasts and ovarians just as preventive matters, but that she was fighting cancer

She is starring as the bride in Frankenstein's Bride apparently

>mfw she used to look like this
Why the hell did God have to make women age? :(

Is this the "actors looking unwell" thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=RViuAhnBlWE

Katie Holmes is looking good.

To make you desire the ones of a better reproductive age more?

I don't get it. She's like half Dutch and half native but she's shilling for Jews. Is she overcompensating?

I am stating why did God have to make women age over 30? Just stay beautiful and not get old

Gosh i hate this woman for no reason, i think she's a try hard to be "good" also she's a liberal scum.

always thought there were at least 10 hotter actresses at any given time

Evolution

>that pale face
>that limp messy hair
>that cold sweat
>those closed eyes

Jesus it's like watching that Queen concert where Mercury had "fever"

Why would Evolution make women grow old? Why would evolution make a man's body wrinkly and lose his attractiveness?

Makes no sense

Because after having a few kids, a woman doesn't need to stay soft and supple (from a evolutionary biological perspective) in order to look after the children.

Meanwhile, a man just needs to retain some upper body strength to protect the family.

JUST

All I know is that bitch better not come near my dalmation puppies

> quit her career to be a mother
> keeps several guns in the house
> instead of asking for "mo money fo dem programs" takes personal responsibility and raises truly despodent children with her own wealth
> liberal
you're hittin' Sup Forums too hard there m8

It really says something about this board thst its necessary to state that youre not making a bad joke when you ask a legit question

lol

>as an actress?
As an actress, as a dominatrix her career is just beginning.

>and ovarians
Could you be any more of a virgin?

That's how women age, kid. Women age like milk, men age like wine.

>truly despodent children
What made them despondent user, and can we cheer them up?

stop talking out of your ass. Why does everyone on the internet has to push evolutionary pseudo science as the reason to everything.
people age primarily because of Apoptosis and Telomere degradation and even this is not 100% sure and accepted as the cause of ageing

>What happened?
LOOK AT HER GOD DAMNED FATHER
YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN HIM ONCE OR TWICE

WOW PEOPLE START TO RESEMBLE THEIR PARENTS AS THEY AGE AND NO LONGER LOOK LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY WERE 20

THIS IS BIG FUCKING NEWS FOLKS

you seem upset

She's always had Jon Voight's mouth. I never understood how anybody could see that. Even as far back as Hackers I couldn't look at her face without imagining Jon Voight's weight pressing down on me with his awful pufferfish mouth pressing against my own. She's horrible. Also, I know that nobody remembers Billy Bob Thornton but don't you guys remember Billy Bob Thornton?

Billy Bob's website is the best:
billybobthornton.net/

>I know that nobody remembers Billy Bob Thornton but don't you guys remember Billy Bob Thornton?
what did you mean by this?

I bet Brad wishes he married Jennifer instead of "JUST: female edition"

well it's an upsetting truth

He will never wear a crop top and have his supple, toned body sucked into a mattress again

she never had cancer, she removed her breasts because she had a gene that made her very high risk of cancer

Hopefully as a "director" as well

If so then she went out on top

I fucking hate when millionaire celebrities talk about political shit like it affects them at all and like they have a fucking clue.

Thats because most men are ugly to begin with.

I'm going to miss her and those delicious lips

At least we still have Scarjo

>overvalued looks

Take away make up and the average woman looks worse than the average man (no homo)

Thanks for the input Marx.