What do you non Americans think of America?

What do you non Americans think of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93Mj9clmrak
theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/feb/12/state-of-the-union-reading-level
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2015/1022/The-power-of-vocabulary-Candidates-that-dumb-it-down-do-better
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything is fine except for the health care

Like Bobby Fischer said:

Fuck the US, I wanna see the US wiped out.

They hate U.S. cause they ain't U.S.

One of the best countries because of the freedom.
Also you can have lots of guns so I'm in

>Bobby Fischer
embrace ongoing failure

I love America. Hope to live there one day.

Wat?

we don't think about you. you arrogant fuck you are not the center of the universe.

So the same thing as Americans.

Most of the countries in the world have freedom. This is the reason why soooo many people hate america is becuase you make it like your the top of the world when your not.

yea you do. do you know who our president is? because I bet nobody knows who yours is.

He says from an American website.

Yea, pretty much. Kek

>What do you non Americans think of America?

Pretty alright though fuck all then lameo unpatriotic nerdos who like wish each others death and misfortune and such. Left, Right, or Center i dont give fuck but fuck all of yall sissy faggots wishing your own country men harm. ya fucking gaylords.

is this shit american? thought it was hosted i kekistan.

shut the fuck up you massive cringeworthy memester fucking faggot.

I really don't like how your healthcare works, and your political system sounds awful. Plus all the advertising. And that weird obsession with flags.

That said, most of the Americans I've met over here in Scotland have been really lovely people.

Warren G. harding? I can still know things about you. but I don't think of you very often.

I think you might be over rating your freedom. Lots of countries have freedom. Also we don't get felt up every time we go through airport security.

I say death to President Bush! I say death to the United States! Fuck the United States! Fuck the Jews! The Jews are a criminal people. They mutilate their children. They're murderous, criminal, thieving, lying bastards. They made up the Holocaust. There's not a word of truth to it. They are the worst liars and bastards. Now what goes around comes around. They're getting it back, finally. Praise God and, you know, hallelujah. This is a wonderful day. Fuck the United States. Cry, you crybabies! Whine, you bastards! Now your time is coming.

well we dont think of you at all.

Only a non-American would ask such an unAmerican question.

shut the fuck up mohammed.

*one too many "fucking"s in this insult.

and I don't expect you to. and that is the point.

You guise are so lucky to be govern by the emperor supreme himself! Good catch America! Praise KEK #FreeKekistan

You fucks realize that America is a continent?

fuck off you douchey fuck faggot.

Americans are GREAT!

yea, that america is the most important country.

Was Bobby Fischer a Muslim?

typical american. they don't get it

I'll phrase it a little better. Just because america is the best doesn't mean it's perfect/flawless. Americans do act as though they are flawless and beyond reproach or criticism, just because they're on top of the food chain. It takes humility to know one's limitations, and this leads to self-improvement. Without acknowledging this, you get stagnation.

I dont know who the fuck that is, dont you have google?

Canadian here.

America has always been a great source of entertainment.

Like watching an older sibling do batshit crazy stuff while comfortably eating some popcorn on the sidelines.

America is the best country on earth other than my own. Thanks to the founders, and other great americans who've proved consistently that freedom works we live in a liberal world order, and hopefully will do for a long time over. Another great thing is their military. America has more than 200 bases located around the world keeping pressure on those who would destabilize our world order. However, I'm disappointed in them electing Trump over Clinton.

I want your gun laws, you can keep everything else.

That's the problem, Americans we meet away from the US have some money and comfortable lives, until they get sick of course, so they are on their best behaviour. Also, they have been separated from their guns and are afraid to get into dick waving contests

Im pretty sure it isn't. sure you use to be. but now it's just sad a once great nation so in denial about its dwindling greatness.
ok i'm thinking about you now and my thoughts are of pity.

2 Continents actually

see

we also control antarctica, so 3.

I'm An American and I Find This Highly Offensive.

Shit hole for the most part, but I'm sure some triggered "patriots" will swiftly prove me wrong with evidence instead of screaming faggot like the smart, high IQ, rich men they are.

But unlike my country, they can mention Adolf Hitler and not get jailed for thought crime...

full of themselves fucks who think they worked for being lucky enough to be born there. USA was founded by deists, not christains and all of them were fugitives anyway.

This.

America is Capitalism & Manifest Destiny, good and bad, results in the meantime and to be seen.

>America has more than 200 bases located around the world keeping pressure on those who would destabilize our world order.
That's not why the bases are there. And America is the greatest threat to world peace.

But their government doesn't make it illegal to call a guy "a guy".

But Clinton threatened military action against Russia during her campaign. Wouldn't that destabilize world order?

no. fuck russia.

Are you referring to the amendment of the Canadian Human Rights Act?

There you go spoiling things again with your geographical ignorance. No single country controls Antarctica! Australia has claims to 45% and the rest is claimed by the other countries.

I've had mixed experiences. Americans from big cities are generally awful, while "small-town" Americans are very welcoming.

nope. america runs the show down there.

>posts opinion
>prove me wrong with evidence
bait.jpg

maybe you did not get it because your sub par education system. but I do not hate the US. I feel bad for the squandering of opportunity your country exhibits. you overextend yourself against the USSR and now your country is falling apart. and you could so easily fix it but you are to proud and stubborn. I don't think a lot about America anymore because it makes me sad.

I dont think about your shitty country at all because you guys arent america.

keep those dubs in line, sir.

no, you are just stupid, vapid, and shallow. you hate america because that's what people around you are doing. dressing up your thoughts as contemplative doesn't hide your beliefs.
you are a fucking retard.

As an American, the idea isn't really that our country is on top of the world. The idea is national loyalty. Even if my country's government does things that I don't agree with, I'm still proud of what my country stands for. I will fight tooth and nail to make my country one by the people, for the people. This is because, in relation to me, my country is number one. The best country. Same that in relation to you, you're country is the best country. I like my country. It is number one.

is that you, canada?
youtube.com/watch?v=93Mj9clmrak

America is great on paper but shit in execution.

"Anyone can be president of this country!" Turns into "Fuck...anyone can be president of this country...."

>shit healthcare unless you can afford very good insurance
>the only change gun law needs is repealing the NFA as unconstitutional, which it is because SHALL
>other rights need some work, especially privacy
>Commiefornia and their Jewish masters need to fall into the ocean
>fuck all you assholes who come up north to see the leaves, as if you don't fucking have leaves at home
t. Syrupnigger

america is not a country pleb

I live in one of the 4 countries general regarded as better than the US. and people around me do not hate america they are of similar mind as me.we do not think about you that often and if you are brought up in conversation. it is with somber mood.

everything is fine lol

nope

the whole country is falling apart your politicans bend over backwards for your jewish leaders in israel

usa pays for free education healthcare and schools in israel americans die for them too and no politican stands up against it

you have the most single mothers in all of the world, crime rate is rediculas. USA has a profit prisons so more people are in prison then any other country. USA is going into wars for no reason. Education is falling apart so is health care

USA is kind of a hell hole

I dont even know which countries you are referring to.

Americans are very stupid.
A triangle only has 3 sides. Deal with it.

the country is still great

it's the democracy has been damaged by the media and internet (NOT fake news) and the culture (reality TV, trash talk shows, rap)

consider the old americans in colonial america were privileged landowning white males with a good deal of education. (the education part is the one that matters)

look at john adam's inaugural address and compare it to donald trump's tweets

theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/feb/12/state-of-the-union-reading-level
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2015/1022/The-power-of-vocabulary-Candidates-that-dumb-it-down-do-better

triangles have 4 sides. the one you see is a side.

Great comfortable place (so comfortable millennials have to make up problems) if there not too many people around.
Intend to live there in a calm, "country side", isolated place one day (pic related?), do things for a few decades and die.

the stupid is strong in this one, needs to look at a map of the world

it also has a top side and a bottom side!

source: I'm american

you are seriously just a spout for other voices.
try hard now. come up with an original thought. new things are sometimes tough.

america owns antarctica.

you mean front and back.

Fat and Stupid.

switzerland, norway, canada, or singapore?

and I don't care. becous I genuinely think no one thought you. but i can try if you like. there is such a thing as HDI it is developed by the UN and ranks the countries. the US have not been on top for a while and I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Only 3 sides. I'm mexican, we invented triangles

>democracy
It's a constitutional republic. It's like that so the government doesn't have to much power and the mob can't do too much damage with their retardation.

no, howard stern invented triangles.

jesus christ. is it taxing on you for lying and being a flaming faggot?

stay mad.

Human garbage pretending to be competent.

yes.

god 'n' guns
>fucked up healthcare system
>fucked up tax system
>fucked up political system
>poorly educated
>terrible education system
>uses Imperial system of measurement wtaf
>most prisons are PRIVATE
>hates being called out on their shit "You don't live here, so fuck off!"

Get used to Americunts being unhelpful in the coming future. All hail the peaceful and non-threatening rise of the Peoples' Republic.....

you have been dropping for years. i'm sorry i only mentioned 4 countries. those sources I used were old. you have in fact dropped to 10th.

THEY HATE US CUZ THEY ANIT US!!!!!

> the mob can't do too much damage with their retardation
> that could never happen here
oh, wait

Well done.

here goes america again bragging about their freedom that 90% of the rest of the world has

america or merica.?

you cant buy weed at the store in your shithole country.

Having freedom of speech in the constitution is interesting.
Don't get the cognitive dissonance mocking europoors about mudslimes when they are always complaining about niggers and mexicans.
How they venerate war vets yet let them freeze or starve to death in the streets.

Mostly just think it's funny how overweight commies took over your schools.