Why does Sup Forums have to meme this album into oblivion? It is unironically one of the greatest albums ever created

Why does Sup Forums have to meme this album into oblivion? It is unironically one of the greatest albums ever created.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Piwr4coAUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't expect a site like Sup Forums to not meme something that gets posted so much on it.

Because of the hipsters

I wish I had some sort of time machine and stop this album from becoming a meme

Well, we all know that album, and probably got here thanks to it, so discussion about it is pretty much meaningless.
However, the other day, someone wrote about this album, calling it his AOTY. I find the feel similar to that first time listening ITAOTS. Why don't you give it a listen?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Piwr4coAUs

know all your enemies

What's it called and what genre is it?

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Indie folk, chamber folk

mfw ive tried to enjoy the album but i just cant see the appeal or what makes everyone think its so special

It's good. REALLY good. But as per usual, Sup Forums really overrates it.

This.

7/10, at a very generous day when I feel the mood of singing some of the songs. Nothing better than that

what are you crazy? this shit's average as fuck. 5/10

edgy and pleb

i really dont understand why people give a shit if an album is a "meme", if u like it then who fucking cares

>>Liking music

>edgy for thinking the most accessible and mainstream indie folk rock album is average
thanks for projecting your pleb opinions new fag

If its so accessible then why don't you get it?

>liking bad music

i used to love this album. the funny thing is you find better music and you leave behind the ones that can't compare. i'm assuming you like weezer and tame impala too don't you

No and I also don't hate the albums I liked 5-10 years ago just to look edgy on the internet.

your reading comprehension is fucked you retard.
average ≠ i hate it

>It is unironically one of the greatest albums ever created.
How can you honestly say this?

Being memed doesn't mean it's bad it just means a bunch of people get a reference