I have summer school math and there's this dude in my class who is around his 30's and he looks like a pedophile even...

I have summer school math and there's this dude in my class who is around his 30's and he looks like a pedophile even though he's nice. But kek he's a pedolord what should I do, talk to him?

Are you talking about the teacher?

kek the teacher is like this Greek ass teacher who can't teach math for shit.

But there are 3, mid-twenties, adults in our class. It's funny

Are you talking about a high school summer school class? Why are there adults there?

You're full of shit or leaving something out.
I don't gaf enough to stay in this thread.

Are you attracted to men?

Are you under age 14? Definitely talk to him.

Maybe they haven't gotten their high school degrees yet, what is wrong with that

Kekeke how can you tell

Have sex and tape it, post the video here. He'll become famous and you can sue the school.

Because the summer school I go to is called Adult High School. So they are for adults who go there to complete their courses to get into university.

Kek Is this you? Kek

no
his looks mate.

>Why are there adults there?
It's sex ed
>At a Catholic school.

When I was in summer school, I had this fat tub of worthless shit, for a teacher, she couldn't help or teach for shit. All she did was do her makeup for the whole 5 hours, and give you unhelpful info

You look like a faggot, but you say you are not gay.. So yea.

Kek kek xDDDDDD LOL rofl lmao right :3 Cx lol

they are probably going for their ged. they didn't get it younger because they were getting pussy.
you just sound fucking stupid.
they are affectionate and friendly because that's how they learned to get women.
stop being a fucking retard.

Actually the Catholic school is beside Adult hs kek

offer him your virgin asshole as a conversation starter

What the fuck does a pedo look like?

Probably like OP, since this is clearly his circlejerk fantasy about him fucking a kiddy.

There's one in your mirror.

If you are a women and you like him, talk to him, if you are a guy, don't talk to him it could be considerate Gays. OP IS A FAGGOT!