Why did she leave you, Sup Forums?

Why did she leave you, Sup Forums?

I threw a puzzle piece at her left tit.

There has never been a she. Is it true that it is better to have loved and lost?

She found a guy with a WRX, fucked him in his backseat numerous times, all because she thought our relationship was dying because she didn't trust me. 2 years and 9 months wasted.

yeah because you can fap to sex memories.

Which one, one died of cancer, I loved her but only figured out she loved me as much as I loved her after she died, one tried to kill her self and blamed me, she survived but only figured that out after she sent me a picture of her flipping me off in the hospital, and most recently, one was hit by a truck right in front of me.

because I was gay the whole time :(

indeed

You must be fun at parties

i leave her

I buried her

I was 24 and fucked it all up.

Kinda glad I did; life could have been a lot worse if I had actually moved closer to her.

nah man, dem trips are holy and blessed, but youre wrong. You learned a lot in that time, and it will all make your next relationship better. Chin up brother

i stopped giving into her narcissism, but also i wasn't financially relevant enough to her. i spent years caring/loving her even after she left and few times we share some a bit of time with each other again...and now i still feel the same, but i have embraced a cold existence because i simply do not care for people nor their problems anymore not even mine own really.

Ah, shit. Wasn't even checking, thanks for the words though, fella.

Sucks when you grow up thinking you're actually decent with how you handle you emotions and how well you treat other people, all for it to just deteriorate into something you never thought you'd become, loathesome and uncaring just because of one shitty experience that isn't your fault, well at least that's how I feel from what I went through. Look to the future and there will be others that care for who you are and care for your problems, you just gotta find them

what is the "she" anymore?

never had a proper relationship. the only reason i had a sexual life is thanks to ex gf from back when i was 16 that got pity on me for a while.

yet even at charity-tier-sex-fiend i'm genually bad.

not even trying to catch on anymore, wouldn't like to dissapoint a girl with this whole bullshit reason to be a newbie at having a relationship.

I show her a zoofilia video.

Basement door was unlocked

>Left me
Not entirely accurate.

>She
Yes. That's right.

I probably don't have to explain further and I don't particularly want to go into any more details to be honest. I think you fags can figure this one out: The bedroom held a 'handful' of surprises for me.

she became too into the "neo nazi thing" and I just didn't have the same views, I love her, she's adorable, but I just can't do it