I want to fuck someones mom , any tips ? stories? pictures??

I want to fuck someones mom , any tips ? stories? pictures??

I jerked off into my friends mom used paintes and it was the hardest I've ever came! Best fap experience.

try your own.

my mother is a pillhead is dating a bodybuilding black guy with piercingss

>be in college
>meet girl through honors society
>girl is hot
>take girl to concert
>go to her house, fuck her
>also fuck her in the ass. it was legit
>find out she has a kid after
>ghosted.exe

wait until she's asleep

I wish I could peep my mom getting fucked

i have man , its not anything to do particularly with moms i just get off on being able to tell their kids i fucked your helpless whore mom

Mmmm, more details

are you 13 years old or something?
god.

are you a vanilla neckbeard lunging at people for what they get off too? stfu if i wanted your opinion i would have asked .

tell me more

like i love them being int their late teen years as i am like 17 ,18,19 and then getiing so woorked up because they cant do anything and i dominated their mom. im 19 btw i just hang with people 17 , 18 , 19. i love seeing that face of sheer helplessness and inferiority

confirmed edgy teen

fuck my mom please, train her ass and make her worship your cock

yes because being at the last year of my teenage life is being an edgy teen gtfo dude notice how youre the only one fucking with me . whats your mom look like ?

blond thick but not fat just curvy, D cups green eyes 5'4"

>if i wanted your opinion i would have asked

you literally asked for opinions dipshit.

This pic looks a lot like my current gf. Anyone have real advice on how to get nudes? I asked my last gf and she flipped out, wouldn't even let me snap a pic of her ass.

not on that subject . i didnt ask for your particular opinion on if i was an edgy teen .
any pictures?

make it about the beauty of her body instead of sexaulizing i know its beta but it works when all else at least for me

shes shorter than me , thats fucking greaaattt id love to rip her a new one pick her up and fuck the shit out of her while youre in the other room feeling like a helpless cuck while your mom screams loud enough for you to hear

Didnt get lucky just caught. It's not her but she looks just like my friends single mom who caught me about to rub one out in her bathroom when I was 17. I went in to take a shower and while looking for the towels i found the dirty laundry hamper and right on top was a PINK thong it was light blue with hot pink lace and I had to smell it and I could definitely smell her juices which got me hard quick so I looked in the hamper for another pair and found a bright orange one (which she obviously got lucky in as they were previously soak) I wrapped that pair around my dick and almost immediately started to precum. Then I went to town thinking about her, not thinking about locking the door. When it slowly started to open, and I looked up about the time she did and she half laughed with the most pissed off look on her face and asked "why the hell do you have your little dick inside my panties?" Then she quickly walked over and grabbed the ones I was sniffing then looked down and grabbed the ones wrapped around my cock. The only problem was they were wrapped good so she had to pull them a couple times and half slapped my balls, and I immediately started to get soft and she said "were you waiting for me to see that tiny thing? That wasn't even a full handful." "You could have at least waited to hit puberty before you wrapped your little chapstick size prick in my soiled linens." (I kept it completely shaved to make it look bigger). Then she continued to humiliate me by saying "for having those tiny little balls you sure are brave" by now my penis is basicly shriveled inside and just my head was poking out. Then she said "get your pathetic little dick out of my house now" I bent down to get my clothes and she yell "NOW" so I walked out quick and into the living room heading to the front door and outside and jumped in my car and left. Definitely got saw by my friend, his girlfriend, and his two older sisters.

yes train her well, she needs to learn to worship cock and be used like a whore

your mom looks young dude . does she got a number?