Quotes that are 100% real but look like they'd be a meme

>I think Micks a joke, you know... with all that fag dancing...

"Yeah, I beat her. I admit it. I beat the hell out of her. So what? The bitch wouldn't shut the hell up, and I couldn't just stand there and let it happen. You know? What was I supposed to do? What would you have done, huh?"

>"I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby."
How about in cases of rape?
>"Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason."

i dont understand how this quote could be interpreted as fake or as a meme. it's nothing noteworthy

How much fucking concealer has he got lathered on lmao

Oh come on dude he was like 16 when he said that

"I think Glenn needs to repent."
Jerry Only on Glenn Danzig's satanic imagery.

Dude's hair is starting to look fake

His dad is totally bald, you know they've probably got him on rogaine already and when he starts losing it in comes the Elton John transplant

>"I heard that fucking Radiohead record and I just go, ‘What?!’ I like to think that what we do, we do fucking well. Them writing a song about a fucking tree? Give me a fucking break! A thousand year old tree? Go fuck yourself! You’d have thought he’d have written a song about a modern tree or one that was planted last week. You know what I mean?"
- Liam Gallagher on The King of Limbs

His mind has been destroyed by the alcohol. Sad really.

Why are the Gallaghers such faggots, I liked Oasis until they started passing themselves off as the greatest thing to happen to music since the Beatles

"He called me a queer so I battered his bloody ribs in" - John Lennon

>How about the use of the word "faggots"?

I've had some very bad experiences with homosexuals. When I was first coming to Los Angeles, I was about eighteen or nineteen. On my first hitchhiking ride, this guy told me I could crash at his hotel. I went to sleep and woke up while this guy was trying to rape me. I threw him down on the floor. He came at me again. I went running for the door. He came at me. I pinned him between the door and the wall. I had a straight razor, and I pulled the razor and said, "Don't ever touch me! Don't ever think about touching me! Don't touch yourself and think about me! Nothing!" Then I grabbed my stuff and split with no place to go, no sleep, in the middle of nowhere outside of St. Louis. That's why I have the attitude I have.

>Are you anti-homosexual then?

I'm proheterosexual. I can't get enough of women, and I don't see the same thing that other men can see in men. I'm not into gay or bisexual experiences. But that's hypocritical of me, because I'd rather see two women together than just about anything else. That happens to be my personal, favorite thing.

>How about gay-bashing? Have you ever beaten up somebody simply because of their sexual preference?

No! I never have. The most I do is, like, on the way to the Troubadour in "Boystown," on Santa Monica Boulevard, I'll yell out the car window, "Why don't you guys like pussy?" 'Cause I'm confused. I don't understand it. Anti-homosexual? I'm not against them doing what they want to do as long as it's not hurting anybody else and they're not forcing it upon me. I don't need them in my face or, pardon the pun, up my ass about it.

>The most I do is, like, on the way to the Troubadour in "Boystown," on Santa Monica Boulevard, I'll yell out the car window, "Why don't you guys like pussy?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I doubt any teenager could come up with an answer to that question that more then 50% of the general population would not ridicule

He has a lot of great insults but this is a terrible insult

sounds like he needs help desu

I also laughed at this, that's so fucking funny.

That's funny though

>faggots
>gets upset when a band compares themselves to another band even though Noel has since retracted the one comment he made saying they would be better than the Beatles

tranny detected

Also, reminder that Rivers' own mover is a masseuse which makes the "nice maternal vibe" part of this even creepier

another reminder that Rivers apparently kept huge binders filled with analysis on pop music making note of overarching patterns and themes

I really want to see that desu. It's autistic as fuck, but it obviously worked for him.

gay and not offended by this

>on Sup Forums
>gay
don't have to repeat yourself, son

>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?

Based Axl

he did that after pinkerton flopped and made green that way. i think he updated it as time went on, but he might have dropped it after a while

"Nobody tells you what to do more than the left wing. They're a bunch of fascists."

He was right though.

He's not wrong

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!
>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism.

>I'm not gay but I wish I was
>People who glamorize drug use are fucking assholes and if there is a hell they'll go there.
>what really needs to be done is teach men not to rape

“Look, as soon as Thom Yorke writes a song as good as fucking ‘Mony Mony’, give us a fucking shout.”
- Noel Gallagher

This isn't too bad, I would probably be weary of gay people too if my first exposure to their lifestyle was one of them trying to fucking rape me.

He was apparently molested as a child too.

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism.
I really, really like this sentence.

damn, poor guy
i guess that explains the overly macho attitude

>
>Why are the Gallaghers so hilarious?
FTFY

He freely admitted the drunken violence of his youth in interviews, but I call shenangans on this quote.

I never really viewed him as overly macho desu, just a bit unhinged. If something didn't go his way he'd just snap and go nuts. I guess unregulated emotions like that is an aspect of high testosterone, but some speculate he's mentally ill.
When he is calm he seemed quite docile and he's obviously in touch with his feeling enough to write the ballads he did.

"Devo are no more costumed onstage than Bruce Springsteen."

"The fact that he's the one who decided who gets exposed in New York was sort of getting on our nerves. Christgau started getting bugged by people like Tim Sommer, who really wanted to write about us. And Christgau says "Yeah, I don't see it." So finally he decided to do an article on us, and he gets this guy named Picarella, and it was a really nasty thing they wrote about us. I wrote him a letter that was a diatribe, and his letter back said that it didn't matter. After that I wanted to do a song about slicing up Christgau, and it turned out to be the advice-to-the-lovelorn "Kill Yr Idols". So we put that out and people started digging on it. And I was getting calls from people like Giorgio Gomelsku, who wanted to put on an anti-Christgau festival. My feeling was that we'd said our piece; there was no need to keep attacking the guy. One night he went to see the Replacements and some kid tried to light him on fire. He blamed it on us. "Bands like Sonic Youth are telling kids to kill me." he wrote. And he was getting really paranoid. He wrote me a letter saying "Don't ever expect to see your albums in 'Christgau's Consumer Guide', and I wrote back 'Boo fucking hoo.'"

>One night he went to see the Replacements and some kid tried to light him on fire.

Yo someone go fetch the Christgauposter

>"I could have been Hitler in England. Wouldn't have been hard. Concerts alone got so enormously frightening that even the papers were saying, 'This ain't rock music, this is bloody Hitler! Something must be done!' And they were right. It was awesome. Actually, I wonder … I think I might have been a bloody good Hitler. I'd be an excellent dictator. Very eccentric and quite mad."
>"Britain is ready for a fascist leader... I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader. After all, fascism is really nationalism... I believe very strongly in fascism, people have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership."
>"Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars"
>"You've got to have an extreme right front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up."

didn't gira end up sending christgau a bag of cum?

this is fucking cringy

you didn't cspture any of lennon's escens

>there are people who will reply "wtf i love bowie now" to this post

lol yeah and his dad is never seen without a hat so connect the dots
i'm curious to see how he's gonna handle it if and when it starts going for real, since his prettiness is everything

1. Cocaine
2. Facetious

I read that interview on the director Cameron Crowe's blog archive about six months ago, and it was one of those GOAT 70s coked-up rockstar interviews. Bowie was clearly being a troll/edgelord. Fucking hilarious stuff for 1976.

He did.

>can't handle the banter

He was prolly a little gay

"Anyone who thinks rock is a serious art form are kidding themselves. Think back to when you first wanted to be in a band and you'll realize that your primary motivation was to get rich and score girls. Imagine being a skinny, awkward kid in high school who's built like a second grader down there, and you can't date to save your life. And then, the moment you're in a band, you have more pussy than you can handle. I've had people say to me 'Yeah, but Frank Zappa...' Big deal. Frank Zappa was no different from anyone else. All he did was make a bunch of funny noises and write pretentious lyrics so that gullible young women, which is a bit of an oxymoron if you think about it, would sleep with him. And he succeeded. He got rich, he got laid, and he died. The end."

i agree with this guy, bowie is a gentleman and a scholar

"What's the deal with Radiohead? When I'm at a party with the guys and we have some girls over, I know I'm not reaching for the Radiohead CD."

He's not wrong that everybody wants to get laid but the rest just sounds like musical sour grapes.

You don't got no Jodeci or something?

The political illiteracy is staggering.

>People who glamorize drug use are fucking assholes and if there is a hell they'll go there.
>marries a fucking alcoholic junkie

Why is he lowering himself onto a cock, dude?

>gullible young women, which is a bit of an oxymoron if you think about it
What a retard.

He is so fucking retarded.

Literally not at all relevant to what I said.
Are all right-wingers this fucking retarded?

“People talk about Eric Clapton. What has he ever done except throw his baby off a fuckin’ ledge and write a song about it?”

-Anton Newcombe, lead singer of The Brian Jonestown Massacre

>They're a bunch of fascists
kek

The first sentence isn't that bad, but good lord.

kike

What's the difference between a baby and a bag of cocaine?
Eric Clapton would never let a bag of cocaine fall out a window.

"When punk rock broke, it was all like 'Ok, we're tired of Led Zeppelin, we're tired of Pink Floyd...the skeleton of the Beatles.' So when Nirvana happens in the early '90s, I thought 'Very good America, you finally have your own punk movement 17 years late.'"

I didn't know it was possible to be this fucking stupid.

>i-i-it was all the drugs, i swear!
>but all the other stuff i did while on drugs isn't discredited because people like it

Huh? Point is fascism is a right-wing ideology.

reminder that his was the time in his life that he was visibly out of his mind on coke every day and also sincerely thought that Jimmy Page was trying to cast a hex on him with black magic.

>there was no punk rock in the US until 1991

Nah, I'm saying that Buzz is a goddamn political illiterate, not you.

>throw his baby off a fuckin’ ledge and write a song about it

>-Anton Newcombe, lead singer of The Brian Jonestown Massacre

Fucking lol.
This can't be true. Sounds like my drunken uncle.

how far off is he really? stalin was left wing

i didn't believe it either when someone first quoted it, it's such a crazy fucked up thing to say, like you said, like your drunken uncle making a joke about your cousin's abortion at a family bbq

Yes, and Stalin was also not a fascist.

>tfw when buzz osborne is the sargon of akkad of grunge
there was always something about him that annoyed me

>Radiohead was on and he started complaining. He said, 'What's this rhyming crap?'
>The staff were obviously keen to please him so they changed the music. They put on the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who they thought might be more up his street. But he didn't like their stuff either and said it was like a 'nursery rhyme.'
>He then said he wanted to listen to Captain Beefheart.

that's untenable

I mean, I feel ya, Kid, but on the real, I'm not reaching for one of your CDs under any circumstances.

he's just using the word fascism instead of authoritarian. which is something everyone does. fascism is specifically right wing, but it sounds cooler to say that something is fascist instead authoritarian. he's just a libertarian.

Huh, Plant never struck me as a Beefheart guy. I thought he'd be all over rock's pop outings of today, not into experimental stuff. Hidden layers, I suppose.

Wow

I'll leave it at this: I could point out how you're being illogical, but that won't change your mind. You'll come up with infinite rationale to say it's logical until bans start getting handed out anyway.

You are saying this shit because you're just smart enough to read a few books or ace a few classes, but not mature enough to separate your dogma from reality. That's all.

I don't see you trying to ten it.

Wasn't Plant just doing shitty adult contemporary by the 80s? I don't get the impression he was keeping up with rock that well.

Ever been to a party when the two so-called ”alphas" take too many drugs and try to out-psyche each other? No? Good, 'cos it's bullshit.

>haha I-I'm totally not going to bother trying to make an argument, y-you're just t-too dumb for my superior intellect
Figures. Aren't you lot the ones who love to spout "not an argument" everywhere?

"If you've been around for longer than 15 years, you're considered 'classic rock', which means the radio stations won't play your new stuff while the classic hits stations will only play your old stuff. This sucks."

what aspects of fascism did stalinist ussr lack?

Reminder that Jerry and Doyle tried to start a catholic band called Kryst The Conqueror shortly after Danzig left the Misfits

and hitler was right wing
both sides are riddled with cunts