Sup Forums is it gay to shave your whole body?

Sup Forums is it gay to shave your whole body?

I am not gay or anything but I would feel sexier fully shaved

thanks

T H I C C

I think it's only gay if you shave your legs. Pubs and armpits are OK. I don't know about the chest tho

The Abrahamic religions, of which the majority of the world are a part of, prohibit homosexuality, sex before marriage (or adultery as it was referred to in those days), because of the amount of disease it brought upon the lands, straight or gay, it didn't matter, it was banned. Only now are humans becoming more accepting of this behaviour, because modern medicine and well... condoms, almost guarantee that all disease can be dealt with, and even if it gets to a point of outbreak, we have quarantine now, the concept of quarantine wasn't around until after the Islamic Empire (Islammic Golden Era).

As you can see, religion was formed upon good morals, that frankly, still hold true to this day.

Homosexuality and even heterosexual intercourse, if not kept clean and to an "acceptable" number of sexual partners per person per capita, can result in disease.

Homosexuality, more so. Why? Because homosexuals are much fewer in numbers than heterosexual men and women. Homosexual men especially, have a proportionally larger number of STD infected population, than that of heterosexuals. Making the chance for contraction, ever increasing, not to mention the fact that the only "sex" homosexual men can have besides oral, is anal, where the skin around the anus is much weaker and breaks easily during intercourse, allowing fluids to mix.
Anal sex is a practice among heterosexual people too, however less so than homosexuals, and again, proportionally less STD's per population means less chance of contraction, even during unprotected sex or even anal sex in heterosexuals.

Another part of the reason that STDs are especially prominent among homosexual males is the general lack of condom usage. Condoms, for all the protection they offer against disease, are primarily thought of and used as contraceptive measures- a worry homosexual males are not occupied with, generally speaking.

Why would shaving your body, of all things, be considered gay?

I keep my shave my cock, balls, and the Crack of my ass. It's a clean thing for me. Also my balls don't smell as sweaty. My girl spends more time down there now. I only shave once or twice a week.

thanks i would shave chest if shaving legs is considered gay. I have too much chest hair...
I don't know that's why i asked for Sup Forumss opinion

I tried shaving butthole hair once, not much fun afterwards. much scratches... any ideas on that?

It's only gay if there is a cock up your ass while you're doing it.

If you shave but aren't interested in men, then it's not gay.

These religions were invented around the height of the Roman Empire. A society that felt that casual sex between men was acceptable. The "Prophets" of the Abrahamic and Islamic religions where from societies that frowned on the openness of the Romans. And felt that EVERYONE must live like they do.

So, in conclusion. Fuck yo shit faggot.

YET ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

whats gay about this thread faggot?

Serious question, can we see the front?

not really but girls don't think it's sexier so ya

It's not gay unless you want to look like a trap

I shave chest, back and arm pits not with razor and cream but with clippers and smallest guard. Helps me with heat in summer time. Legs = gay rest is game

I am confused by this answer... o.o
How are traps not gay?
thanks for help

> implying a man shaving his legs or arms isnt gay
are you fucking autistic?

traps are gay. if its got a dick its a man.

Old fag here. I shave my groin, neck, and back. Neck is so my haircut looks neater longer. Back(shoulder area) is because I have always been self conscious about it. Groin (waistline to asshole) because cleaner, less funky smell, my wife likes it, and I think allows for more feels during sex. Also, wife goes down more and sucks on my balls and licks my taint when shaven. Usually shave two to three times a week with a rechargeable foil shaver.

i shave my ass cuz hairy ass reminds me of some of my exs

I would hope most people shave or at least trim up their groins. I cannot stand full bush on chicks. Most girls I know prefer shaved groins.